Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Take items from Trading Post Signatures

Discussion on Take items from Trading Post Signatures within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Take items from Trading Post Signatures

Hey all,

i saw some people and me also are looking for the signatures for Take Items from TP cheat.

@4D1 already posted a small tool providing this feature for the 32 bit version. But he didnt care about the 64 bit one so i just started myself reversing this ****.

And here i have them both for you:

32 Bit
Pattern: \x55\x8B\xEC\x83\xEC\x08\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x66\x 89\x45\xF8\x8D
Mask: xxxxxxx????xxxxx

64 Bit
Pattern:\x48\x83\xEC\x28\xb8\x56
Mask: xxxxxx

-> Currently outdated, will update asap.

Have fun with them.

Credits:
Yothri (32 bit / 64 bit)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/06/2016, 20:22   #2

nice job but are you sure those signatures are unique? they are very small o.o
Old 02/06/2016, 21:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4D1 View Post
nice job but are you sure those signatures are unique? they are very small o.o
Hi yes they should, i tested them thoroughly.
Especially the 64 bit one is very small but also unique.

Lets see what happens on the next build :P
Old 02/07/2016, 00:12   #4

I looked at your signature for x86, you basically have the same one i have :P.

Keep in mind that your last byte is part of the packet header, so that will change on update most likely.. easy fix though if you have a ctogs packet log though (byte sig below has the packet header bolded)

55 8B EC 83 EC 08 B8 56 01 00 00
Old 02/07/2016, 00:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4D1 View Post
I looked at your signature for x86, you basically have the same one i have :P.

Keep in mind that your last byte is part of the packet header, so that will change on update most likely.. easy fix though if you have a ctogs packet log though (byte sig below has the packet header bolded)

55 8B EC 83 EC 08 B8 56 01 00 00
yeah, well i am pretty newbie on C++ but i am learnin it currently and try to write a packet logger for gw2. I will post more information i reversed in future.
Old 02/08/2016, 09:59   #6

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,437
If you look through the history in this section, don't recall which thread it was, there was an extensive post about everything to do with creating/making a packet logger. There is also information posted on another forum too, on where to start on everything in terms of reversing and such and is informational on the subject.

There is not much usefulness in it except for a few things, though, since alot has been patched over time and some things would be better off not being released and kept private.
Old 02/08/2016, 11:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
If you look through the history in this section, don't recall which thread it was, there was an extensive post about everything to do with creating/making a packet logger. There is also information posted on another forum too, on where to start on everything in terms of reversing and such and is informational on the subject.

There is not much usefulness in it except for a few things, though, since alot has been patched over time and some things would be better off not being released and kept private.
At this point thanks to @4D1. On another forum he releases some stuff to make packet logging very easy. Now i am analyzing packets. i am trying to teleport but its not working. At least not with the information from Internet (like changing flags to auto sync). But i think this feature is sth. tjat should be kept private from those people who figured out right?
Old 02/09/2016, 21:01   #8

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,437
Use the normal method of teleporting, then send a walk packet.
Old 02/09/2016, 21:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Use the normal method of teleporting, then send a walk packet.
What is the normal method of teleporting? Do you mean changing the location in memory?

What about the walk packet then? Just a normal walk packet? What are the 8 bytes after opcode ? something like a timer? the position of new location ofc?