Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a heads up - Wintersday JP Farmers

Discussion on Just a heads up - Wintersday JP Farmers within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a heads up - Wintersday JP Farmers

Read:

banhammer immenent starting jan 04 :P

I loled.
Old 01/05/2016, 01:17   #2

here comes the bannhammer -- get ready
anet will likely do a 6mo ban on your account (assuming you havnt been suspended before, otherwise its a perm ban for your second offence) so hopefully you farmed like crazy.

gg

ty all!
Old 01/05/2016, 01:34   #3

started already... 4 accounts down the drain... 4320 hours suspended. I guess in 6 month I will have lots of boxes to open
Old 01/05/2016, 01:56   #4

For people with multiple accounts:

Anticipating the ban I had created a free account before botting. I didn't bot with this free account just yet infact I only logged 5min of gameplay and just parked it at the jp portal in DR.

After getting banned I checked to see if I was able to login with this current account (free) and I was. Moments later they banned my free account. I had not onced used a bot, hacked, or hooked midnight hack into the game under this new account and they still banned it.

The free account was also created under a VPN and only played on a VPN connection. This leads me to believe that they are hardware banning for your other accounts.

TL;DR: for those who have multiple accounts. DO NOT LOGIN TO THEM ON THE COMPUTER YOU GOT BANNED ON! use a different computer. Anet may be using hardware fingerprint (GUID's ) to ban your other accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glukie View Post
started already... 4 accounts down the drain... 4320 hours suspended. I guess in 6 month I will have lots of boxes to open
did you get suspended for "Modifying or tampering the game"? or was it a dif msg
Old 01/05/2016, 02:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaocheater View Post

did you get suspended for "Modifying or tampering the game"? or was it a dif msg

"Modifying or tampering the game"
Old 01/05/2016, 05:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by glukie View Post
"Modifying or tampering the game"
Got the same thing, 4370 hours
Old 01/05/2016, 07:42   #7

my main didnt get banned but i sent g to it from my alt... hope i dont get banned
but the alt got banned for 4k hours
Old 01/05/2016, 08:15   #8

Quote:

Anticipating the ban I had created a free account before botting. I didn't bot with this free account just yet infact I only logged 5min of gameplay and just parked it at the jp portal in DR.

After getting banned I checked to see if I was able to login with this current account (free) and I was. Moments later they banned my free account. I had not onced used a bot, hacked, or hooked midnight hack into the game under this new account and they still banned it.

The free account was also created under a VPN and only played on a VPN connection. This leads me to believe that they are hardware banning for your other accounts.

TL;DR: for those who have multiple accounts. DO NOT LOGIN TO THEM ON THE COMPUTER YOU GOT BANNED ON! use a different computer. Anet may be using hardware fingerprint (GUID's ) to ban your other accounts.

i accidentally logon my main but i quit immediately, then i delete user data and the crash dump in inside the game folder, found log, delete that as well and logon again and quit.
i create a free account and test it if it gets ban but it appears not after 2 hours.
Old 01/05/2016, 10:11   #9

Hi, Someone is watching this forum and keep putting information on gw2 official forum. I suggest you think twice to share crucial information.

If you can afford abusing report system, report that account(Charrbeque.8729) just for fun or for your salt XD. If a lot of people report him, the account may get flagged for whatever reason or even suspended for several days.
Old 01/05/2016, 14:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridicul0us View Post
Hi, Someone is watching this forum and keep putting information on gw2 official forum. I suggest you think twice to share crucial information.

If you can afford abusing report system, report that account(Charrbeque.8729) just for fun or for your salt XD. If a lot of people report him, the account may get flagged for whatever reason or even suspended for several days.
probably the same guy botting and reporting bots ingame.
Old 01/05/2016, 17:17   #11

Quote:

I created a free account on the side and it hasn't been banned, currently doing the jumping puzzle with it just to see if they ban it or if they just lazily banned everyone that was reported up until now.
Old 01/06/2016, 08:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KefkaBot View Post
I created a free account on the side and it hasn't been banned, currently doing the jumping puzzle with it just to see if they ban it or if they just lazily banned everyone that was reported up until now.
So you think they only banned reported ppl and there is no automatic detection?
Old 01/06/2016, 09:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3nsen View Post
It is been confirmed that Anet banned the network address(also review the reported people), login a clear account in a banned network address can cause that account ban.
(Living under the same household with botter, use VPN and ran into a flagged network, etc.)

If innocent people got banned because of that, they will have the same ban reason as the botter (modifying the game ... 4xxx hours)
As far as i know, at least 100 innocent people involved in this ban wave.
Old 01/06/2016, 13:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3nsen View Post
You get probably flagged for ban wave by moving too fast.
Old 01/07/2016, 18:59   #15

If i buy a new account and play legit on it it's fine or it will get banned too ?