Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GW2TPB - Fully Autonomous GW2 Trading Post Bot

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightDaisy View Post
'Selling all items.
Getting the number of items in inventory.
Failed to get the number of items in inventory.
All items listed for sale.'

Please help
Make sure that there are no typos in your API key. GW2TPB knows what items you have in your inventory based on the API, so if your key is incorrect it won't be able to obtain that data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelliuz View Post
did anyone actually get a trial ? I'm not getting any emails...
Trials are sent out manually, so it might take a day or two until this thread is checked after your request. You should get an email confirming the trial activation in a few minutes.

Old   #107

thanks a lot !

Old   #108

please can i get trial : helmuteke
Old   #109

May I get a trial?

Old   #110

Everyone commenting for a trial, please don't forget to include your gw2tpb.com usernames in the comment so we can find your account on our site.
Old   #111

imahappy

thanks for the bot.
Old   #112

username is nguyen for trial please
Old   #113

Nogravy for a trial please!
Old   #114

Unknow64 May I get a trial? Please
Old   #115

10€?
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzHändler View Post
10€?
What would you expect? This is a zero sum game, anyone writing an actually good bot would never sell it to begin with, much less for 10€.

When you measure your income in %/day instead of gold/hour... Lets just say you do not need a job.
Old   #117

Trial please MystKid is the username
Old   #118

Would be happy with a Trial, Username: SK5965
Old   #119

I messed up and mistaken this bot for ATB. The review for ATB can be found here.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord_7 View Post
Honest quick review/feedback from my experience.

Oh and; these guys are having a PR guestbook on their website but only approve fairly positive feedback or comments. If you give them shit or even just point out issues like I am doing here, they will simply not approve it to be shown. You can test it yourself.
Are you sure you have posted in the right thread?

We have open forums on our website; it is the other similar TP bot on this forum which uses a guestbook format.

Quote:
I bought the bot and have been botting with it for some time now. In general, it's quite all right and partially does what it's supposed to. Automatically gets profitable items with RoI on flip, buys them, sells them when it gets them and cancels when it's outbid. It can generate some money but not as much as shown in the misleading bullshit post of OP.

Now for the cons:

• Bot sometimes loses the trading post window, completely untouched and then stops.
I'm getting this suspicion particularly, because for our bot there is no way to 'lose' the TP window, as it requires you to calibrate its position before operation and it doesn't depend on any other factors.

Quote:
• Fails to read the wallet. Without me even setting the gold and just going from what was available for a while, he suddenly just fucks up and says that there is not enough gold in the wallet when there clearly is
• .exe sometimes crashes randomly

So if any of these things happen a few minutes after you left your bot on while going away for hours, you're fucked. All of that time is just wasted.
And we have never experienced any of the aforementioned issues (aside from crashes during the initial setup period, which have been fixed a while ago).

Quote:
Another issue is that the bot simply isn't smart. He seems to work by a simple pattern of checking tables and sees what is currently profitable but he doesn't analyse the item that he buys at all. This leads to the bot just buying an item when it seems to be at its economy peak due to some spike of demand or supply and then you are left hanging on the item after you bought it because you can't sell it since the price pummeled down to shit and you will have to wait until next year to maybe sell it one day. I have over 100 gold worth of items that are stuck in selling and might never get sold because of that. He gave me some profit but at the same time, he wasted all that gold.
On top of that, the bot is stupid enough to buy the same items again that you are trying to get rid off and sell for a week so he fucks you up further.
Regardless of which bot you were actually intending to review, there is absolutely no way a bot could ever do a thorough analysis of item sales history, as this data is not available in a format they could read. (This is why we strongly encourage users on our website, and in our bot to only use the automatic item finder mode to find profitable markets, then change to a manually assembled item list.)
We also have a function to not buy items which you are still currently selling, so at this point I'm quite sure you are not talking about GW2TPB.

Quote:
I also don't understand what their anti-afk methods are. It's too obvious and easily detectable in metrics, especially if one Anet programmer decides to check out the bot real quick. They have fixed timer that either moves left and right or presses C. At least make it random. You don't need to do it every 3-4 minutes, it's really suspicious. Implement a randomizer that shifts through the 4 utility skills and put the timer on 10-60 minutes.
Our anti-afk method is the use of a spell on a very much randomised timer, which is bound to a randomised number of trading post item refresh cycles, but with a maximum absolute time cap to make sure that you don't get disconnected before the anti-afk action. As such, it is as random as it can be, and is only detectable if an other player dedicates hours to reveal a TP botter (which would not be avoidable anyway, as whispering and other means can be also used to do this.)

I would really appreciate if you could check if you have reviewed the correct bot, because most of the points you have raised are simply not valid for GW2TPB and our website.