Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GW2 Multiclient (no copying, simple exe)

Discussion on [Release] GW2 Multiclient (no copying, simple exe) within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 05/18/2016, 11:56   #91

elite*gold: 0
I think the question is if he is willing to fix it.
Old 05/18/2016, 22:39   #92

i pm'd him and he said "I might do it in the future, no time for now though" so don't hold your breath.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2016, 09:09   #93

up for this
Old 05/29/2016, 15:59   #94

This is not a fix but a way around, it works on my 64 bit system using 3 accounts at the same time.

First, add -shareArchive to your GW2 shortcut. Note that this option will prevent the game from being updated, so you’ll have to run the game normally every update.
Start the game using the shortcut and open Process Explorer (you need to download this, it's free) as an administrator. In Process Explorer, locate Gw2.exe and click on it. On the bottom half of the window is a list of items. Click the list and press M to scroll to the Mutant objects (sort the list by type). Right click the one named “AN-Mutex-Window-Guild Wars 2” and close it. Alternatively, you can press CTRL+F and simply search for it. You’ll need to close this handle every time you want to open a new client, since every client you open will recreate it.
Source:
Old 05/31/2016, 00:31   #95

Hope they fix it, and get it to run multiple 64 bit clients as well.
Old 06/04/2016, 22:35   #96

It was working at first for me, I follow instructions for example, I type in the number 2 for it run, and it only shows the one client. :s
Old 06/21/2016, 12:02   #97

In fact It doesnt matter if there is a fix or not. It is working just like before that patch. So it doesnt matter running x64 or x32 bit system. Just create desirable number of clients and dont forget to make shortcut for every client and put -32 in Target. Should be working fine. Screen as proof. Tested on Win 10 x64 system.

The image above shows running 3 clients at the same time.

P.s. Ive tried MultiWars2 but.. oh... its sooooo slow, buFFy's method simply just triple outrun it!

Cheers
Old 06/22/2016, 14:45   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgeorg View Post
dont forget to make shortcut for every client and put -32 in Targets
how do you create a shortcut for every client? I can only run the MC and then choose how many I want then the launcher freezes because It wants to run the 64 bit client.
Old 06/22/2016, 17:41   #99

This is the way I did it.

I used Gw2.exe (not Gw2-64.exe and dont even rename this file to Gw2.exe!) with buFFy's multiclient tool to create one Gw2 MC.exe file. Then I created desirable number of shortcuts on Gw2 MC.exe and put -32(important!) in Target along with few other parameters Im using such as auto-login, loading map stats, sharing mode enabled, ... Every shortcut is representing each account actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterarg View Post
how do you create a shortcut for every client? I can only run the MC and then choose how many I want then the launcher freezes because It wants to run the 64 bit client.
It actually do freezes (it froze for me when I created my MC client), which is okay, just dont run Gw2 MC.exe (it will run 64bit and we dont want that) after the file is created by buFFy's tool just ignore the crash error and close it + close client. Create shortcut on MC with -32 param and ALWAYS use it to play the game.
Old 06/22/2016, 17:59   #100

Quote:
This is the way I did it.

I used Gw2.exe (not Gw2-64.exe and dont even rename this file to Gw2.exe!) with buFFy's multiclient tool to create one Gw2 MC.exe file. Then I created desirable number of shortcuts on Gw2 MC.exe and put -32(important!) in Target along with few other parameters Im using such as auto-login, loading map stats, sharing mode enabled, ... Every shortcut is representing each account actually.

It actually do freezes (it froze for me when I created my MC client), which is okay, just dont run Gw2 MC.exe (it will run 64bit and we dont want that) after the file is created by buFFy's tool just ignore the crash error and close it + close client. Create shortcut on MC with -32 param and ALWAYS use it to play the game.
so I created a Gw2 MC.exe with buffys tool. I made two shortcut of this Gw2 MC.exe with -32 and my autologin for 2 accounts. my first account can login for the 2nd account I get the error as If I would start the normal client twice.

Did I forget something?
Old 06/22/2016, 18:56   #101

Is your error about "Unable to open archive file? Or what error are u getting?
Old 06/22/2016, 20:42   #102

yes

Old 06/22/2016, 21:00   #103

I see ... try to put those two extra params into "Target" for every shortcut -multi -shareArchive
Old 06/22/2016, 21:22   #104

Quote:
I see ... try to put those two extra params into "Target" for every shortcut -multi -shareArchive
hey that worked! would you like to share what those 2 commands even do? or should I consult google.
Old 06/22/2016, 21:28   #105

Im glad it did!
According to gw2 wiki

-shareArchive

Opens the Gw2.dat file in shared mode so that it can be accessed from other processes while the game is running. -> 2+ gw2 proccess can Access dat file
to perform read and/or write.

-multi

to run 2+ accounts at the same time. Non Functional -July 28,2013. Its been present in my shortcut Target line for a long time. Might be working without this param .. never tried to put it away.