Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Visual Advance (Radar + ESP) by buFFy - BETA KEYS HERE

Closed Thread
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 28
Hey buFFy!,

i saw you updated VA. So mind letting us know what is new in VA Version 1.2?



typsi is offline  
Old   #77


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by typsi View Post
Hey buFFy!,

i saw you updated VA. So mind letting us know what is new in VA Version 1.2?
v1.2 changelog:

Code:
#added nodes (ores, wood, herbs)
#added a rotation option for the radar
#adjusted zoom. radar can now be on minimap when fully zoomed out (other zooms will be added later)
#increased overall performance


buFFy! is offline  
Old   #78

 
elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 351
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjoscgod View Post
i need a serial key to create a character for guild wars 2 . i download the game from utorrentz and installed to pc but dont hve a serial key generator or serial key for me to create one chrtr...plz help me to get one serial key thank u..


i need a serial key to create one character in guild wars 2 game plz send me a serial key to create tried many time to download one serial key generator am failed everywhere...finally i found this page hope u can help me .....plz send me one free serial key if u hve a key generator or anything to create one chrtr in guild wars 2 ..plz help me thank u..

plz send me one serial key to create a character for guild wars 2 game ..thank u..
The serial key buffy is giving out is for his tool, not for the game, if you want a key for the game you simply will have to buy one.
Fragaria is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Can I have a beta key?
Kann ich bitte einen Beta Key haben?


d0m3n1k is offline  
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Hello!

I have problem with save login data. Chceckbox for save is set but its not working.
Another thing - is there a way to save settings on radar ESP?

Thank you for any help
xenogea is offline  
Old   #81


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenogea View Post
Hello!

I have problem with save login data. Chceckbox for save is set but its not working.
Another thing - is there a way to save settings on radar ESP?

Thank you for any help
Everything should be automatically saving. Please run everything as administrator and try again.
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #82

 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 905
Received Thanks: 295
Server down? kommt bei mir zumindest die Nachricht.
EisKaffee" is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Everything should be automatically saving. Please run everything as administrator and try again.
Thanks for reply.

I tried this but its not working

Thanks anyway.
xenogea is offline  
Old   #84


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenogea View Post
Thanks for reply.

I tried this but its not working

Thanks anyway.
Go to your Guild Wars 2 folder and create "VisualAdvance.ini".

Then, paste that:

Code:
[login]
save=1
mail=
key=
[esp]
esp=1
min=0.000000
max=10000.000000
enemies=1
enemiescross=1
enemieshealthbar=1
enemieshealth=1
enemieslevel=1
enemiesdistance=1
enemiescolor=-6347756
friends=1
friendscross=1
friendshealthbar=1
friendshealth=1
friendslevel=1
friendsdistance=1
friendscolor=-10900924
neutrals=1
neutralscross=1
neutralshealthbar=1
neutralshealth=1
neutralslevel=1
neutralsdistance=1
neutralscolor=-2908857
players=1
playerscross=1
playershealthbar=1
playershealth=1
playerslevel=1
playersdistance=1
playersname=1
playersprofession=1
gadgetscross=1
gadgetstype=1
gadgetsdistance=1
gadgetsherbs=1
gadgetsherbscolor=-13710203
gadgetswood=1
gadgetswoodcolor=-822790
gadgetsores=1
gadgetsorescolor=-13710081
[rad]
radar=1
maplock=1
cross=1
border=1
background=1
ownplayer=1
width=363.000000
height=363.000000
x=1554.500000
y=696.500000
color1_a=0.500000
color1_r=0.500000
color1_g=0.500000
color1_b=0.500000
color2=-16777216
enemies=1
enemiescolor=-6347756
friends=1
friendscolor=-10900924
neutrals=1
neutralscolor=-2908857
players=1
playersfriends=1
playersenemies=1
min=0.000000
max=10000.000000
rotate=1
herbs=1
herbscolor=-13710086
wood=1
woodcolor=-13710086
ores=1
orescolor=-13710086
Try again.
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Edit:

Ok its working, after restart and some cleaning its ok!

Thank you for support!


Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Go to your Guild Wars 2 folder and create "VisualAdvance.ini".

Then, paste that:

Code:
[login]
save=1
mail=
key=
[esp]
esp=1
min=0.000000
max=10000.000000
enemies=1
enemiescross=1
enemieshealthbar=1
enemieshealth=1
enemieslevel=1
enemiesdistance=1
enemiescolor=-6347756
friends=1
friendscross=1
friendshealthbar=1
friendshealth=1
friendslevel=1
friendsdistance=1
friendscolor=-10900924
neutrals=1
neutralscross=1
neutralshealthbar=1
neutralshealth=1
neutralslevel=1
neutralsdistance=1
neutralscolor=-2908857
players=1
playerscross=1
playershealthbar=1
playershealth=1
playerslevel=1
playersdistance=1
playersname=1
playersprofession=1
gadgetscross=1
gadgetstype=1
gadgetsdistance=1
gadgetsherbs=1
gadgetsherbscolor=-13710203
gadgetswood=1
gadgetswoodcolor=-822790
gadgetsores=1
gadgetsorescolor=-13710081
[rad]
radar=1
maplock=1
cross=1
border=1
background=1
ownplayer=1
width=363.000000
height=363.000000
x=1554.500000
y=696.500000
color1_a=0.500000
color1_r=0.500000
color1_g=0.500000
color1_b=0.500000
color2=-16777216
enemies=1
enemiescolor=-6347756
friends=1
friendscolor=-10900924
neutrals=1
neutralscolor=-2908857
players=1
playersfriends=1
playersenemies=1
min=0.000000
max=10000.000000
rotate=1
herbs=1
herbscolor=-13710086
wood=1
woodcolor=-13710086
ores=1
orescolor=-13710086
Try again.
thanks for help, but not still not working
I have folder with plugin on my Desktop, created "VisualAdvance.ini" in GW 2 folder, copy-paste code, and still empty login screen and same default settings on ESP/Radar.

Well, thats my luck
xenogea is offline  
Old   #86

 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 905
Received Thanks: 295
Need update, not working with New Gw2 Update
EisKaffee" is offline  
Old   #87


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
#updated
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #88

 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 905
Received Thanks: 295
working
EisKaffee" is offline  
Old   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Would like to test it too aswell
mantelii is offline  
Old   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 13
This ESP kinda seems like laggy at the beginning.. have to turn off many features that i don't need for it to run smoothly. Just graphics delay and not performance of combat etc..


everknown is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Visual Advance (Radar + ESP) by buFFy
http://midnight.notaion.com/logo.png Status: UNDETECTED Visual Advance is some kind of a plug-in for Guild Wars 2. It enhances your overall...
64 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading
[Release]MMO Visual Boy Advance GBA
Close
4 Replies - Pokemon
[Release] Radar by buFFy
bye
157 Replies - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
.Radar Advance Spammer [ 2 in 1 ]
Hi Elitepvpers I Have Released a Super Advance Spammer! Features: Advance Spamming Method Advance Options Context Menu 2 Spammers In 1 Hot...
8 Replies - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.