Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Visual Advance (Radar + ESP) by buFFy - BETA KEYS HERE

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Can i have a beta key please ?

Old   #62

Is it possible to zoom out/in radar to match it correctly to minimap?

Old   #63

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydelkow View Post
Is it possible to zoom out/in radar to match it correctly to minimap?
should be. not sure though
Old   #64

Nice job man
Can i have a beta key please ?

Old   #65

keys sent.
Old   #66

Since i can't find i private server maybe i can get a beta key?To see how the game is.
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
Since i can't find i private server maybe i can get a beta key?To see how the game is.
The betakeys do not give you access to the game.
Old   #68

Oh they are for the hack.My bad...
Old   #69

i think i should pay 50% for making you do this tool xD
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by swir View Post
i think i should pay 50% for making you do this tool xD
Uh, you didn't make me do this tool
Old   #71

Would love to try it out!
Old   #72

So meine Testversion ist ausgelaufen und ich bin absolut beeindruckt was da gemacht wurde! Funktioniert einwandfrei, absolut zu empfehlen!
Old   #73

For those on the fence, give it a try. buFFy makes quality apps and supports them well. If this sounds like something you could use, it works in game just as well as the screenshots appear. I love how you can position and resize the overlay, though I wish you could toggle the rotation the same way you can in game for your mini-map. Who knows, maybe buFFy will add that in the future after he adds nodes (can't wait for that, dude!).

No, I don't know buFFy and I'm not getting a kickback, lol. I just like what he's done, and have happily paid for Midnight and now Visual Advance. Tools like these make the game much more fun!
Old   #74

I've been using Buffy's other program, Midnight, since it's release and I am not exactly 'safe' when I am using it (meaning I don't even hide the fact I am using it) and have yet to be banned over the time I've been using it. He's always be extremely fast when updating the client or talking to me 1on1 when I am having an issue.

The fact that Buffy doesn't charge a monthly fee on top of the fact that he was willing to go ahead and make a client like Visual Advance guarantees that you don't get banned while using it, is amazing.

Again I would like to stress that other Buffy doesn't charge a monthly fee, which is something people always pass up.
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggit42 View Post
For those on the fence, give it a try. buFFy makes quality apps and supports them well. If this sounds like something you could use, it works in game just as well as the screenshots appear. I love how you can position and resize the overlay, though I wish you could toggle the rotation the same way you can in game for your mini-map. Who knows, maybe buFFy will add that in the future after he adds nodes (can't wait for that, dude!).

No, I don't know buFFy and I'm not getting a kickback, lol. I just like what he's done, and have happily paid for Midnight and now Visual Advance. Tools like these make the game much more fun!
Absolutely gonna add the rotation thingy. You are not the first one to request that!
There also are a couple of other features planned, which i'm gonna add quite soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artetius View Post
I've been using Buffy's other program, Midnight, since it's release and I am not exactly 'safe' when I am using it (meaning I don't even hide the fact I am using it) and have yet to be banned over the time I've been using it. He's always be extremely fast when updating the client or talking to me 1on1 when I am having an issue.

The fact that Buffy doesn't charge a monthly fee on top of the fact that he was willing to go ahead and make a client like Visual Advance guarantees that you don't get banned while using it, is amazing.

Again I would like to stress that other Buffy doesn't charge a monthly fee, which is something people always pass up.
Thank you for the feedback!

Closed Thread