Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Visual Advance (Radar + ESP) by buFFy - BETA KEYS HERE

Closed Thread
 
Old   #391
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 6
wok good now buffy i test short time not long if i notice bug i tell



fxcoder47854 is offline  
Old   #392
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
look like it needs update again xd


toto974 is offline  
Old   #393
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 6
not work after today patch

please need updates

thank you buffy for great prog
fxcoder47854 is offline  
Old   #394
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
i am a very satisfied user of this 3rd part, and i'm wondering if it could be possible to make it better by making a mouse cursor more visible than it is.
I'm one of the people that always looking for my cursor and when i fight sometime i can die because i placed an aoe at a wrong place (didn't find cursor) or i can die because i am just looking for it before i place my aoe.


toto974 is offline  
Old   #395
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 6
i notice you say break till 16 feb

enjoy holiday buffy you deserve
fxcoder47854 is offline  
Old   #396
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by toto974 View Post
i am a very satisfied user of this 3rd part, and i'm wondering if it could be possible to make it better by making a mouse cursor more visible than it is.
I'm one of the people that always looking for my cursor and when i fight sometime i can die because i placed an aoe at a wrong place (didn't find cursor) or i can die because i am just looking for it before i place my aoe.


You're welcome.
odagüzel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #397
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 7
Oh yeah!!! that's exactly what i was looking for ty
toto974 is offline  
Old   #398
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 6
today monday. very happy buffy be back and update lol

i miss VA and MN2

thank you buffy for great prog
fxcoder47854 is offline  
Old   #399


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
#updated

sorry, was in paris and got engaged and stuff, time's so short!
please tell me if something doesn't work and i will fix it asap.
buFFy! is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #400
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
#updated

sorry, was in paris and got engaged and stuff, time's so short!
please tell me if something doesn't work and i will fix it asap.
I use MMOminion and it seems like the Visual Advance crashes the GW2Client when turned ON. However, midnight works fine when attaching to the client.

Can you provide insight to this?
sherlucky is offline  
Old   #401
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
crashes on start closing gw2 client
axel1986 is offline  
Old   #402


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlucky View Post
I use MMOminion and it seems like the Visual Advance crashes the GW2Client when turned ON. However, midnight works fine when attaching to the client.

Can you provide insight to this?
MMOMinion is not my software and thus i don't guarantee compatibility.
It's probably due to AntTweakbar, you can't do anything about that i guess.
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #403
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
MMOMinion is not my software and thus i don't guarantee compatibility.
It's probably due to AntTweakbar, you can't do anything about that i guess.
I've used Visual Advance for a year with MMOminion and it worked fine. It maybe there new beta, that maybe the issue.
sherlucky is offline  
Old   #404
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Is there a way to show the silver wastes dig sites / buried chests in the esp? Would truly be godly
Bearer is offline  
Old   #405
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 613
Received Thanks: 193
Not sure about dig positions (without using that shovel skill once at least), but digged out chests can easily be made visible.


pycache is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Visual Advance (Radar + ESP) by buFFy
http://midnight.notaion.com/logo.png Status: UNDETECTED Visual Advance is some kind of a plug-in for Guild Wars 2. It enhances your overall...
64 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading
[Release]MMO Visual Boy Advance GBA
Close
4 Replies - Pokemon
[Release] Radar by buFFy
bye
157 Replies - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
.Radar Advance Spammer [ 2 in 1 ]
Hi Elitepvpers I Have Released a Super Advance Spammer! Features: Advance Spamming Method Advance Options Context Menu 2 Spammers In 1 Hot...
8 Replies - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.