Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Ranger Pets Coordinates

Discussion on [Release] Ranger Pets Coordinates within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Release] Ranger Pets Coordinates

Hi to all Cheaters

Guys this is my FIRST POST so be gentle okay so it won't bleed..

Basically this is the complete Pet Locations or Coordinates for Ranger all over the Map.

3 Pets cannot be acquired on the Maps because you need to be a Guild Wars & Guild Wars 2 owner/player to have the following.
1. Black Moa
2. Black Widow Spider
3. White Raven

Just do not click & teleport on the Map Names to avoid getting teleported somewhere in the water.

Notes:
1. Coordinates were done using Midnight so i don't know if this works fine with UNF or GZoom.
2. If you ported to the pet location & the pet is not there then just look around. The pets sometimes change location but for sure it is on that area.
3. Revision 2 - Added Eternal Battlegrounds Pets

SORRY FOR THE MESS ON THE PREVIOUS FILES. GOT SOME ISSUES ON THE BLANK LABELS SO SOMETIMES (I DONT KNOW WHY) YOU ARE BEING TELEPORTED TO SOMEWHERE IN THE SKY..

AGAIN SORRY FOR THAT

Credits to Buffy for the super genius hack!
Attached Files
File Type: rar [Midnight] Ranger Pets Rev 1.rar (2.8 KB, 138 views)
File Type: rar [Unf-GZoom] Ranger Pets Rev 1.rar (4.8 KB, 76 views)
File Type: rar [Midnight] Ranger Pets Rev 2.rar (2.9 KB, 206 views)
File Type: rar [Unf-GZoom] Ranger Pets Rev 2.rar (5.0 KB, 108 views)
Thanks
13 Users
Old 05/18/2013, 14:33   #2

Nice help for hunters
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2013, 15:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
Nice help for hunters
I spent more than a gold teleporting, dying & repairing my armors for this... lol. still I'm on level 43
Old 05/18/2013, 20:22   #4

Already charmed all pets months ago.
Anyway great list, thanks for sharing!

(To add to the Hall of Monuments Gallery: Juvenile Rainbow Jellyfish)
Old 05/18/2013, 23:40   #5

hi the unf cords are not working,just getting ported to under middle of map,alsp happing with another file that was midnight then tool cord over to unf....tks anyway for the good effort..cheers
Old 05/18/2013, 23:53   #6

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Because the tool that transfers cords over doesn't do them accurately.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/19/2013, 02:05   #7

thanks, will try this tonight
Old 05/19/2013, 04:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengeko View Post
hi the unf cords are not working,just getting ported to under middle of map,alsp happing with another file that was midnight then tool cord over to unf....tks anyway for the good effort..cheers
I just converted the coordinates for Unf/GZoom use & never tested it. Ploxasarus can answer you all about Unf.
Old 05/19/2013, 04:54   #9

It is safe to port? Just not Auto Explore right?
Old 05/19/2013, 06:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by f34rth3n008 View Post
It is safe to port? Just not Auto Explore right?
It's not autoexplore. Nothing is really safe if somebody caught you appearing on that location & report you. so the best thing to do is if you teleported to a certain area & you saw somebody is there then just teleport to other area again not to catch your name to report.
Old 05/20/2013, 02:56   #11

Only some of them work, others just port me high in the sky for me to fall to my doom and other times I fall under the map. I use Midnight, as an example the river drake in Queensdale doesn't work.
Old 05/20/2013, 07:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafar View Post
Only some of them work, others just port me high in the sky for me to fall to my doom and other times I fall under the map. I use Midnight, as an example the river drake in Queensdale doesn't work.
Sorry to hear that but it's completely working with me. let me check that for you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafar View Post
All is fixed now. There's issue only on the Blank Labels i put. Try to download it again.
Old 05/20/2013, 17:14   #13

Missed Juvenile Wolf :
Old 05/21/2013, 08:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
Missed Juvenile Wolf :
Yeah forgot to include. Check Revision 2.

Thanks for the Info.

Tags
coordinate, gzoom, midnight, pet, ranger