Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta-Release] Sunrise - GW2 Hack Tool - test4free

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #77

elite*gold: 0
One word AWESOME!

Old   #78

I keep checking everyday to see if it's released. But one question!? The auto-explore feature seems to be getting alot of people thrived up...does the game have an actual auto-detection system that goes through your account now and again to spot the coords between poi's and WP's being abused?
Old   #79

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by digoth View Post
I keep checking everyday to see if it's released. But one question!? The auto-explore feature seems to be getting alot of people thrived up...does the game have an actual auto-detection system that goes through your account now and again to spot the coords between poi's and WP's being abused?
It doesn't!

Old   #80

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Detection? Guild wars 2? I didn't know we where telling jokes..

So this guy, he walks into a bar.....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81

If there is no detection why did people get banned for using auto explore? Did they all got noticed by others and were reported then reviewed? Too much for coincidence?
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnylaugh View Post
If there is no detection why did people get banned for using auto explore? Did they all got noticed by others and were reported then reviewed? Too much for coincidence?
Probably, yeah. I've already said that in the Midnight thread.
Midnight has a bit more than 1,5k users, but yet only ~50 of them got banned.
Most of them were longtime users.

They probably do it the same way theyve done it in GW1, flag players and collect them - then send a banwave.
Thats their attempt to scare us off.
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Probably, yeah. I've already said that in the Midnight thread.
Most of them were longtime users.

They probably do it the same way theyve done it in GW1, flag players and collect them - then send a banwave.
Thats their attempt to scare us off.
Plox mentioned that they could possibly read player packet logs to see substantial coordinate shifts and then ban. Wouldn't that be easy to implement as an automatic procedure for them?
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnylaugh View Post
Plox mentioned that they could possibly read player packet logs to see substantial coordinate shifts and then ban. Wouldn't that be easy to implement as an automatic procedure for them?
That would have to involve timers and all that kinda stuff.
It's possible to implement but i still think they don't care enough.

Also, we don't know whether their server capacity can hold that.
Old   #85

The servers can't even handle certain thing's in WvW and give skill lag, why would you think the server could sit and check/log every player?

They could manually do it, which is more efficient in costs/labor & is basically what they are probally doing. Right now they seem more concerned with giving a 'scare' tactic then releasing more content then anything else.
Old   #86

Quote:
Most of them were longtime users
Well that only makes me think if those long time users have not yet been able to understand how to avoid suspicion arousing situations?

It would make more sense that they were new users and got banned imo.

I think I am a bit paranoid about it
Old   #87

Quote:
I think I am a bit paranoid about it
Is it not strange that most of the people who develop thing's for Gw2 in the hacking scene have not been banned and you would think me, buffy, the maker of this or other people who do thing's in gw2 would be the first to be banned if they had any real type of log system implemented with all the debug/testing that we do to find/make things be it by memory editing or packet editing.. I believe if they ever added a detection system we would be the first to actually notice it is there, before anybody else.

I would like to think those 50 some odd people just got lazy with it after so long and didn't care anymore who had seen them or taken enough care when doing things an they just got into the casual routine an where like 'oh its fine, i no get banned'.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #88

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Is it not strange that most of the people who develop thing's for Gw2 in the hacking scene have not been banned and you would think me, buffy, the maker of this or other people who do thing's in gw2 would be the first to be banned if they had any real type of log system implemented with all the debug/testing that we do to find/make things be it by memory editing or packet editing.. I believe if they ever added a detection system we would be the first to actually notice it is there, before anybody else.

I would like to think those 50 some odd people just got lazy with it after so long and didn't care anymore who had seen them or taken enough care when doing things an they just got into the casual routine an where like 'oh its fine, i no get banned'.
I haven't been banned either while packet editing, to back-up your arguments.

Even if they would keep logs they probably would be rather limited considering quite a bunch of packets are being sent to their servers, I don't see how their servers would be keeping up logging all "suspicious" events occuring. Once their servers improve it might be possible they implement logging, but not now.
Old   #89

can get banned if you tele for example do 20 poi's on map in less then a minunte - physically impossible to do as many thats how they tracked me and automatically kicked of game and banned however when i wrote to support they gave my account back
Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by LailahFTW View Post
however when i wrote to support they gave my account back
What did you tell em to get it back? I been AutoExploring all day today (main lands done just need WvW PoI and Vistas) and need to know what route to take when talking to them.

Closed Thread

Tags
guild wars 2, gw2, hack, sunrise