Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta-Release] Sunrise - GW2 Hack Tool - test4free

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
bin den hack schon ordentlich am testen funktioniert sogut wie alles 1a obwohl der hack noch in der beta ist! testet ihn ruhig ich kann ihn nur empfehlen!

ps: sehe zwar nicht trusted aus wegen 1 post liegt aber daran, dass mein account gebannt wurde

Old   #17

followed instructions exactly but when I try and run inject it does nothing it will not open any suggestions

Old   #18

elite*gold: 6
Wie stehts denn mit der Bannchance? Kann mir da einer Info geben? Sieht ansonsten ganz nice aus. Wenn die Chance gering ist werd ichs mal testen.

Danke
Old   #19

DCing on autoexplore

Old   #20

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventhwinter View Post
followed instructions exactly but when I try and run inject it does nothing it will not open any suggestions
yes, you didn't run in admin mode (remember both gw AND injector hast to be run as admin!) / didn't install direct x as described in instructions.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massdevelour View Post
DCing on autoexplore
all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeadµ View Post
Wie stehts denn mit der Bannchance? Kann mir da einer Info geben? Sieht ansonsten ganz nice aus. Wenn die Chance gering ist werd ichs mal testen.

Danke
bannchance ist durchaus da, ich hab ja extra ne player warnung eingebaut wenn player in der nähe sind, dann sollte man natürlich nicht vor deren augen rumporten oder sonstwas, wenn mans nicht übertreibt und keine fehler macht, wird man denke ich nicht gebannt
Old   #21

As a first release I am really impressed on the job you did. I still havent had the time to look at it alot but from the first test I did, I have to say that its a really original idea you had. I am really enjoying the work you have done and congrats on the endurance hack. I am looking forward in some improvements for example trying to add something taht wont dc us after too many evades. Keep up the good job!!!!!
Old   #22

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,085
If you get time go through endurance and start looking around at some of the ASM with it and you will see some of the thing's to do with making yourself immune to knockdown/back.

You will also notice there is an address associated with when your standing/ontop of water/underwater and even when your falling that has to do with what buffy spoke of in terms of using water skills on land and vice versa in his midnight thread. It would be something like 0/1/2/6 but it has been awhile since I dabbled in it and I'm unsure of the exact values of the address.

They are 4byte though and it does take alot of traceing and breaking to make it somewhat properly working.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

adding more hacks will be easy, hardest is to get the hack working for all, I have the structs for water/useskill and whatever already, but I have to focus on making it dc safe etc.

thanks for the hints though

regards
Old   #24

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiden View Post
adding more hacks will be easy, hardest is to get the hack working for all, I have the structs for water/useskill and whatever already, but I have to focus on making it dc safe etc.

thanks for the hints though

regards
the stance thingy that can be used for the water skills is

((((agent+1c)+5c)+28)+10)

it can also be used to fly up and downwards as if you were under water. u'll take falldmg tho.

your biggest problem is going to be to make the directx hook work for everyone.
Old   #25

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
your biggest problem is going to be to make the directx hook work for everyone.
Agreed.

Glad buffy saved the info from it.

Quote:
u'll take falldmg tho.
There is a way to stop fall damage but the problem is if you take a condition or change maps or are hit by npc/player, even going under water - you'll instantly die. It's like a 'hang' of the fall damage and it not registering until your character state changes into something other then the 'fall state' , though walking wound be fine.
Old   #26

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
There is a way to stop fall damage but the problem is if you take a condition or change maps or are hit by npc/player, even going under water - you'll instantly die. It's like a 'hang' of the fall damage and it not registering until your character state changes into something other then the 'fall state' , though walking wound be fine.
That's because damage is entirely calculated by the server.
Old   #27

Server is offline for now, will release new version tomorrow

regards

Server Back online! Everybody can register now - you do not need to message me anymore, just inject and press the register button in the appearing menu!

Thanks to buffy as he helped with the new login!

regards
Old   #28

Is there anyway to put a Location File in that ?
Old   #29

elite*gold: 12
Work now at Win 8 but at Loadscreens the Loadscreen stuck. I hear the sounds and he is teleportet but the Screen is frezzen and I cant do anything
Old   #30

really nice but how one adds cords to it?

Closed Thread

Tags
guild wars 2, gw2, hack, sunrise