Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Multihack - MidlightHack by buFFy

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea, i thought so ~ thats why i got suprised or maybe not surprise more like baffled. lol ~

Old   #17

elite*gold: 3
Really nice from you.

Old   #18

Many Thanks for this "Midnight_demo"

Works great!!
Old   #19

Thanks?

It's very limited, i would it call demo software at best. Not even the possibility to teleport to a location of your choice is unlocked.

(Btw.: You can still use it to explore ALL points. Just rename all WP and POI in the locations to "Vista", the trainer will fall for that!)

But thanks that you added pattern scanning to your AutoIt-Script (i thought you hated that?). This finally enabled me to make my version of the Midnight trainer independent from your server. Don't worry, i won't make the sourcecode public.

Old   #20

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3h View Post
Thanks?

It's very limited, i would it call demo software at best. Not even the possibility to teleport to a location of your choice is unlocked.

(Btw.: You can still use it to explore ALL points. Just rename all WP and POI in the locations to "Vista", the trainer will fall for that!)

But thanks that you added pattern scanning to your AutoIt-Script (i thought you hated that?). This finally enabled me to make my version of the Midnight trainer independent from your server. Don't worry, i won't make the sourcecode public.
And whats the point of that post?
Old   #21

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
And whats the point of that post?
Agreed.. Why post the fact that something can be abused then make the coders less likely to contribute to the community... If you find something that can be exploited/abused from coders that post here, tell the developer, might get a benefit out of doing so instead of everyone abusing it and him not releasing anything else.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #22

Quote:
Another leecher that prides itself on having ripped some code.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Midnight hack isn't exactly "for the community" as it sold for money (the profit exceeds the development costs by far, even IF you bought IDA Pro) and that post was just a hint that it would be wise to share the gained knowledge with the community before the same thing happens as with every other charged hack so far.

Btw.: The security measures you took were a joke. Using an 6 years old obfuscator? Hiding a watchdog in the temp directory which tells you every 15 seconds if a user is currently using your hack? Transmitting the user password plaintext to your server? Brutefore-protection on your login system is only enforced client wise? Well, you choose to publish the address of the ChCliContext only during the login process, but that is passť since release of the demo version. At least memory management is done right.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #24

Quote:
Midnight hack isn't exactly "for the community" as it sold for money (the profit exceeds the development costs by far, even IF you bought IDA Pro) and that post was just a hint that it would be wise to share the gained knowledge with the community before the same thing happens as with every other charged hack so far.

Btw.: The security measures you took were a joke. Using an 6 years old obfuscator? Hiding a watchdog in the temp directory which tells you every 15 seconds if a user is currently using your hack? Transmitting the user password plaintext to your server? Brutefore-protection on your login system is only enforced client wise? Well, you choose to publish the address of the ChCliContext only during the login process, but that is passť since release of the demo version. At least memory management is done right.
Dude.. if i really wanted to protect my **** you would've had 10 BSOD before you even knew whats going on.

The price is extremly friendly, as probably a shitload of people would confirm.

You probably don't even have half of my knowledge.
Just some random guy who downloaded a decompiler and managed to understand stuff which is almost as simple as 1+1.

And by the way, it's not the ChCliContext. It's the ChContext.

Just think about what you've contributed and what i've contributed.
And now think about whether it's really necessary to **** with me and pull Midnight apart.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Quote:
But thanks that you added pattern scanning to your AutoIt-Script (i thought you hated that?). This finally enabled me to make my version of the Midnight trainer independent from your server.
I just want to point out you must be a really ****** cracker if you were still dependent on the server I took a look at it myself. I also want to point out majority of the program was written in autoit aka he wasn't trying to secure it heavily so it is laughable that you consider this so easy to crack.

I have a strong feeling if it had been completely written in C then obfuscated/packed you wouldn't be posting here as you wouldn't even know where to start.

I for one thank buffy for the contributions to the community. Whether it be free or paid hacks.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Aha, so getting all the Vistas on every map in the game without doing anything is not worth installing it? I see.

Now you are getting something for free and you still complain. 4 posts since Dec '11, gg!
it seems to be a turk xD ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

For some reason the hack always is stuck on "Waiting for Character" Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix this?
Old   #28

Quote:
Yep, run it in compatibility mode for win xp sp3
Quote:
Disable your Antivirus / Run CCleaner / Restart Pc / Redownload Midlight
Totally. It's even on page one.
Old   #29

when someone release something, if you don't like it, just don't touch it, simple as that. the fact that you comment about others releasing their hacks for free or for an amount of money to support their work is becuz u're a greedy person who don't respect others. someone like buffy or whoever's out their selling their hacks is just a way to make a little cash on the side to help out life. if whoever hates the fact that hacks are being sold is stupid, just don't buy it, no one force you to buy the hacks. the creators decides what to do with their hacks, not the leechers or greedy noobs who only wants to keep to themselves, only cries when it gets patched.

planning to buy the full version but doesn't know how much usd is 10€
Old   #30

I believe the price increased to 15 euros for the software.
15 euros is 20 dollars and some cents. If I'm mistake and it's still 10 euros then it's about 13 dollars. Well worth the price for the software, been using it for I think a month now? It's brilliant.

Closed Thread