Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Auto Explorer] Winter Wonder Land Coordinate

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
i could still port to the box, but when i'm falling in --> port to the main city "l÷wenstein"

anyone else got the prob?

Old   #32

i jump in and die.. ^^

Old   #33

Still works, but you MUST use a tool which has full auto sync. If you are not synced while jumping into the box, then the sync will happen when you touch the bottom of the box.

Reaching the bottom of the box WILL trigger the teleporter detection.

What actually happens is: They moved the trigger box a bit up (it is now midair). It will trigger when the character position on the server is within the trigger box. They also added a second trigger box at the bottom of the box which will catch everyone who wasn't perfectly synced while jumping through the first box.

But they made a little mistake, they didn't take lags into calculation. Players with a ping of more than 50-100ms will fall through the box most times BEFORE the client sends the correct position to the server (the client will wait for confirmation before sending the next package). So most players are now unable to do the JP, too.

How to do it? Sync before jumping and jump into the middle of the box. If you touch the borders, you already have missed the trigger and will slide into the trap. Alternative: Forge a sync package with the position of the trigger box. You don't evn need to do the regular teleport stuff like updating the position in the client, as the sync package will trigger the trigger and you will get to the loading screen immediately.