Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flamme und Frost | Gw2AutoExplorer

Discussion on Flamme und Frost | Gw2AutoExplorer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flamme und Frost | Gw2AutoExplorer

Hab hier mal ein paar points gesaved

geht zum Wanderer-Hügel und durchklicken

klappert sie ab und benutzt den restart punkt im Explorer, damit gelangt ihr
ans portal einmal durch und wieder zurück und alle leichen und wegpunkte sind resetted spart einiges an zeit, wenn man dann endlich den Titel hat einfach nochmal durch portal und ihr erhaltet post mit dem schreiben für die 5k Karma : )

PS: kA ob das mit gZoom auch geht oder den andern programmen

viel spaß damit

duck

Natürlich Virenfrei :P
Attached Files
File Type: rar Flamme und Frost.rar (640 Bytes, 244 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2013, 22:31   #2

elite*gold: 10
Danke, habe es mal heruntergeladen.
Old 01/30/2013, 10:11   #3

elite*gold: 32
**** this makes no sense in google translate I get it its for the new flame and frost **** but I can't make out your instructions.
Old 02/03/2013, 01:28   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalman9 View Post
**** this makes no sense in google translate I get it its for the new flame and frost **** but I can't make out your instructions.
"Go to the wayfarer foothills and click through the list of waypoints.
Use the restart point in the explorer, walk through the portal and back again to reset the dead refugees and signs.
After you got the title, just walk through the portal again and you will receive a mail with the letter that grants you 5k Karma.

PS: I don't know if it works with gZoom or other programs."
Old 02/03/2013, 11:04   #5

elite*gold: 32
Ty man, going through the portal and back doesnt reset anything though.