Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Coordinates for gZoom (Updating)

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Thank you. Im sure i will.

Old   #242

Be nice if we could add in areas on the map that aren't a POI, WP, Vista, but are still needed for exploration! I'll try and add some as I level my character up this time, do I just post the coords here with the name / map (area)? or is this something we decided isn't worth adding?

I just happened to notice after exploring the maps fully I still had areas I was missing.

Old   #243

There is something i was thinking about, would there be a demand for a web application where we could collect all the positions, areas and possibly paths, not only of POI, vistas and waypoints, but also of NPCs, chests, diving goggles and areas? Maybe even spawnpoints, events and paths in jumping puzzles (for those among us who would like to use those coordinates only for a HUD, not for teleporting)?

With the ultimate goal, to map every interactable item in the world which is worth noticing. Similar to what the abandoned GW2cartographers site did, but with full 3D coordinates and, for members of communities like this, with a "hidden" feature to export the coordinates in .ini / .xyz format straight from the web interface, with the option to filter what type of coordinates you want included for each map.

The current approach of a single person managing the database locally is rather inefficient, there is far to much data missing (did you know, that there are about 50 unguarded chests in the world which are guaranteed to give you T5 and T6 mats on a daily base?), and there are also informations which can only be collected with crowd sourcing, like the locations of omnom, orichalcum and ancient wood nodes on the various servers.

If someone is interested (in helping!), feel free to contact me by PN. I would then develop the web application in the course of the next few weeks. I'm mostly going to need help with the graphical part, I don't know how to get a clean version of the map from the game files and when I design UIs / user interactions, they usually look / feel strange. Not so much of a problem on the backend part though.
Old   #244

I wouldn't be able to help really, but I would donate for something like that!

on a side note, there is a list of diving locations on the forums already though...so thats covered ha

Old   #245

Nice idea, if you need help with the coords PM me.

I love to collect coordinates ... :P
Old   #246

i am using midnight hack and I am wondering if the other teleporting software will let me teleport to any location on the map or do i still need to be in the zone. so if i am in lions arch and wanted to telepost to a waypoint in kessex hills. Is that possible?

Thanks
Old   #247

No, you can only teleport to an area within the zone. But you could also teleport to the WPs by the portals to save some currency if that's a problem? Personally I'm too lazy.
Old   #248

Know anyone how to sync a NECROMANCER at land?
Old   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
Know anyone how to sync a NECROMANCER at land?
You need to find a: mountain / hill / incline, that is normally something your character gets stuck on, and it will sync.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #250

is there any ways to bypass that sync ? it gets quite boring -_- xd
Old   #251

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massdevelour View Post
is there any ways to bypass that sync ? it gets quite boring -_- xd
check my signature
Old   #252

can you fix the periscope one ? Or post it please !
Old   #253

what program do i use to open this in the co-ord list
Old   #254
Community Manager

elite*gold: 421
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by kage98 View Post
what program do i use to open this in the co-ord list
gZoom, obviously.
Old   #255

Umm, I just started playing on my ranger ~ does anyone have a corordinates for all pets?

Closed Thread