Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Vid] Power Mirage ranked PvP Montage

Discussion on [Vid] Power Mirage ranked PvP Montage within the GW2 Guides & Strategies forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi back with a new vid, maybe the last this year but for that its a bit longer Again power Mirage ranked pvp, placement + plat t3 gameplay.

I was asked to add some more rotations into my pvp montages and that eats a lot of time in a vid. Few matches are not cut that much, so you can see also rotas and not only fights. I tried to explain here and there but explaining everything in text would be too much, so i hope it can still help maybe. Pls also keep in mind, that some rotas are done in terms of carrying a match or just because i can and not because thats the job a power mes is meant for. You have to decide by your own, how many risk you will and can take. The most important thing is to stay alive at least when taking a risk, so when you see you were too cocky or selfconfident or you simply failed, than leave before you die and dont get stuck in your own mistakes.

Another reason for the length of the vid is the music. I made a nice epic rock playlist and wanted to use/share it as a whole.

Next vid will be shorter again i promise! So sry for the ppl who hate long vids, but i hope at least the music makes it worth watching all.

I also know that my editing is not as epic as the music deserves it but yea... cannot change what i cant Anyway enjoy!

Link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2019, 16:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow good <3

Tags
gw2 mesmer, gw2 mirage, gw2 pvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/27/2019 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Hi back with a new vid. Plat t3 Power Mirage ranked PvP Roaming. Hope you can enjoy! ATTENTION: Due to copyrights maybe only available on pc and not mobiles/iphones, tablets and such things. SPOILER: Intro includes some PoF PvE Story stuff, skip to 0:43 if you dont wanna see it. Pls notice the vid-description as always! greeting jazz Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDKRgddu1LA
[Vid] PvP/WvW Power Mirage Gameplay Guide -Burstcombos, Duelling, Tips etc
10/28/2017 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 0 Replies
Hi, back with a new vid. Power Mirage Guide with Gameplay Tips and Tricks, Burstcombos and some Tips for Duelling. I know some ppl dont like textbased guides in vids, but my audio equipment still has some feedback noise issue i couldnt solve, so audio quali is still too bad for a voice commentary. Sry for that. But i think/ hope with adding a lot of fights and ingame examples to show what i also explain in text, this guide still worth watching more than just reading a written guide. I i hope...
[Vid] Power Chrono PvP Montage + Gems Giveaway
09/22/2017 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 0 Replies
Hi back with a new and unplanned vid, maybe the last chrono vid for awhile. Very fast production so also no big editing or intro this time, hope you still can enjoy. Ranked PvP Roaming with full burst chrono (S7/8). Music special: Melodic techno, if you dont liek the music its your problem, just turn down the volume ;) PoF_Hype Gems-Giveaway (2x 400gems for 2 winner, make a comment under the vid on youtube to participate, no matter what you write but no insult, flame, troll etc.) Pls...
[Montage] Combat Arms | Heroes Never Die | Giswald's 1st Montage Montage | HD
09/22/2012 - Combat Arms - 46 Replies
Auch wenns etwas spät ist, bin ich mal hier wieder auf dem Board aktiv. : > Hier meine erste Montage: YouTube - Combat Arms | Heroes Never Die | Giswald's 1st Montage Montage | HD Hab damals den ersten Video Contest mit Platz 4 belegt. (Was ich sehr geil fand waren die FB Kommentare). Kommentare sind gerne erwünscht, genau so wie NX gifts.