Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GW2 Dongeons solo/group coords

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
i will upload them sure

i'm working on a lupi way..

add me on skype : shaun.shate ( if you need them quickly )

Old   #62

Was able to solo SE p1 and p3. I'll be postin the coords once I clean them up and double check them.

Old   #63

oh yeah nice ! thank you
Old   #64

I am done with SE Story, i will upload later.

Old   #65

nice thanks
Old   #66

I'm trying to filter & clean the SE Story coordinates but unfortunately midnight stopped working because of the update...

so sorry if there are some errors.

It's completely SOLO-able.

Enjoy & Press Thanks if you like it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SE Story.rar (913 Bytes, 40 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #67

found something for lupi already?^^
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustalost View Post
Was able to solo SE p1 and p3. I'll be postin the coords once I clean them up and double check them.
Hope you could share your SE coordinates soon to test. Thanks
Old   #69

This is a semi final draft of SE Path1. Maxi, test it out for me. It works for my female warrior. I didn't save any points to get the chests, so you're on your own for that one. *You have to strafe to kill Nokk, but its pretty easy since he has a low health pool and there's plenty of room underneath him.

There are 2 different ways to finish path 1. There are certain points during the path that make Tazza teleport further into the dungeon. My file makes it so she stops at the 3 golems and you can attack her instead of the room after the golems. If she happens to teleport to the final room, I have found points for those too.

Enjoy.

SE path 3 on its way. It's going to take awhile since I just started my new job so I barely have any time.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SE Path1.rar (498 Bytes, 29 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #70

elite*gold: 50
Hello!
I'm very interested on Arah Solo Coordinates for selling the path. Lupi Safe Spot would be great! I'm prepared for search with you the missing coordinates and safespots. Just write me a Pn to get Contact ingame.
See ya, Materia
Old   #71

You all use Midnight? and TPing are not detectable?!
Old   #72

Bleh, so I just tested my coords and I messed up. The "Aggro Tazza and 3 Golems" point doesn't work. BUT if you do aggro Tazza and the golems, then "3 Golems" works just fine for them. Usually only 1-2 golems get trapped at one time. Just keep wailing on them and they'll all die.

Cheers

Quote:
This is a semi final draft of SE Path1. Maxi, test it out for me. It works for my female warrior. I didn't save any points to get the chests, so you're on your own for that one. *You have to strafe to kill Nokk, but its pretty easy since he has a low health pool and there's plenty of room underneath him.

There are 2 different ways to finish path 1. There are certain points during the path that make Tazza teleport further into the dungeon. My file makes it so she stops at the 3 golems and you can attack her instead of the room after the golems. If she happens to teleport to the final room, I have found points for those too.

Enjoy.

SE path 3 on its way. It's going to take awhile since I just started my new job so I barely have any time.
Old   #73

Quote:
Bleh, so I just tested my coords and I messed up. The "Aggro Tazza and 3 Golems" point doesn't work. BUT if you do aggro Tazza and the golems, then "3 Golems" works just fine for them. Usually only 1-2 golems get trapped at one time. Just keep wailing on them and they'll all die.

Cheers
Actually you can bug Tazza, just go straight & fight nokk then skip go to 3 golems, after the 3 golems activate Tazza and go back to the first part where Tazza is there with the npcs.

Kinda annoying to do strafe so i prefer to find a safe spot. but well done with your effort
Old   #74

Code:
[Rez 1]
x=958.97
y=575.29
z=15.1
[First boss safezone]
x=958.97
y=575.29
z=15.1
[Repair/prior camp]
x=958.97
y=575.29
z=15.1
this 3 have the same cords?(its the dl from ac p1)
Old   #75

Yep! I only included these bosses in the coords because its an easy way to farm champ boxes. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiExtreme View Post
Actually you can bug Tazza, just go straight & fight nokk then skip go to 3 golems, after the 3 golems activate Tazza and go back to the first part where Tazza is there with the npcs.

Kinda annoying to do strafe so i prefer to find a safe spot. but well done with your effort