Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Karka queen

Discussion on Karka queen within the GW2 Guides & Strategies forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Karka queen

This event is situated in Southsun Cove. Holding the four settlements (Point Pride, Kiel’s Outpost, Steampipe Steading, and Camp Karka) will cause the Crazed Karka Queen to appear.
You need to throw Karka eggs on the ground at her to break down her defenses. Players will have 10 minutes to defeat her. Defeating her will grant you a daily chest (account bound) containing two rares. There is also another chest you can loot that grant you 2 items. The Karka Queen have a cooldown timer so she won’t always spawn when all four settlements are under control. (Cooldown timer seems to be about 1 hr).
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Superior sigils of karka slaying
03/21/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I got 6 of them... actually there is no way to get this item in game... (before u must get donator exotic weapons in LA npc, transmute weapon to a breakable version and use a black lion salvage kit, but now there is no way to get that weps) I sell them 6g ea (you save almost 50s for ea TP price) You never can be sure but is possible this item will be expensiver in the future, if a new way to get them late to appear...
[EU3] WTS Premium Ticket | Int. Karka 2/2
09/27/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
WTS Premium Ticket and Intell Karka Infinity + Lv5 Cloack Only for cash paypal. PM me Offers.
WTB INTEL KARKA INF [Eur3]
01/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hi all , i buy a intel karka infinity on Urzak , i pay good good good ^^ . pm me plz =)
CYRIPUS WTS KARKA WITH INFINITY 145 EURO
05/15/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
SEND ME PRIVAT MESSAGE
Gaiahon < WTB blode , karka
11/23/2008 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
i offer 70 € for blode 60 € for karka * Gaiahon server