Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 Creation Screen + Launcher Video Review

Discussion on GW2 Creation Screen + Launcher Video Review within the GW2 Guides & Strategies forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 Creation Screen + Launcher Video Review

Hey guys, this is the first gw2 video review by me. I will show you how the login screen and the launcher works. Sorry about the mic, I thought I was talking but then I noticed that the mic doesn't works. =\

[VID]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5qibODbg2k[/VID]

Enjoy, more about to come.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character Creation/Selection Screen
04/20/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Heya, im wondering if some 1 ever edited the character creation and selection screen , example at char create u can only choose diffrent armors but i want also char wearing a weapon and wings or something. also on selection screen i want to show the weap the chars wear ingame . im pretty sure its DB editing so if any 1 know the DB procedure for this stuff. pls tellme
CROSSFIRE REZ MOD REVIEW(LOGIN SCREEN ECT..)
08/12/2011 - CrossFire - 15 Replies
My new hack review is coming up, the hack is released today and it does not give you any client error except 1 hit kill in td/hm/mm but its amazing hack. Please be patient and watch this till my hack review is uploading. Crossfire Rez Mod - YouTube
[SCREEN]Green Screen bei YT' Video's
04/27/2011 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
Hi leute Ich habe immer greenscreen's bei Youtube videos. Seit 2-3 Wochen. Könnt ihr mir da helfen? Pls :D Habe nVidia Geforce 8200 512 MB Grafikkarte. Und einen Bios-Mainboard. Pls helft^^
Character Creation screen without ninja
04/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Has anybody got a character creation screen without ninja ? Don't ask why or say use the search button I did ONLY reply if you can LINK me to the old character creation screen with non ninja