Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Poisoning and Bleeding Build of Thief With Dual-Dagger

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Poisoning and Bleeding Build of Thief With Dual-Dagger

source:
As we all know, the poisoning and bleeding build of thief is a build for the purpose of bleeding and poisoning purposes. While apart from the short bow, it's very common to see a build of poisoning and bleeding by thief's dual daggers. See the skills below:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

1, Double Strike, we can click it twice. If you need to attack the enemy again, it becomes Wild Strike, which can recover our endurance. If you want to make the enemy weak after poisoning, the try the Lotus Strike. Backstab will be much useful when you decide to attack the enemy from its back. Here, it will generate double attack power, the damage from the back will be as much as 806, which is two times of that in the front.
We need to know, the ordinary attack of the dagger is our manifestation of the damage. Especially 1V1 or close fight, use the dagger to export is absolutely powerful.

2, Death Blossom, each hit will attach bloodshed forms, which is the soul of our bleeding thieves. To be honest, this skill determines the good or bad as a bleeding thief. It requires our low fault-tolerant rate, so we have to ensure every of our attack will cause symptoms on the enemies. Each hit caused 3 layer bleeding, which is terrible. So just imagine, when our enemy bears three bleeding symptoms, will they bleed more than ten thousand?

3, Dagger Storm, it can attack by rotating everywhere and throw the dagger to make the nearby enemies disable and bloodshed. The important thing is that we can move when rotating, so what are you waiting for?

As for the trait point of bleeding and poisoning build, see the following:

Due to the shortage of initiative points in the whole build, we should not only take the bleeding damage into consideration, but also the initiative Points. Such as the add Hastened Replenishment at the third layer, which will produce 4 initiative points when we use heal skills.

With regard to the amulet, Berserker's Amulet is the best choice for Bleeding Poisoning Thief of dual daggers, which not only has more than 700 power, but also has the most symptom damage.

In my opinion, as long as we master the bleeding and poisoning of thief well, we can solve the weak problem when erupting.

Old   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 272143
Received Thanks: 12,150
Arrow GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> GW2 Guides & Strategies

#moved

Tags
bleeding, build, dual-dagger, poisoning, thief