Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/31/2021, 01:32   #1711

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf View Post
It keeps dc'ing after a run. I can't seem to find which function breaks it.
and you also get no error msg right? Same here.

before someone comes with "get me the script part where it does not work"

It seems to work for other forum members.

I have no clue on this but i think it must be here, but as i said - i don't know, because u do not get an Error Message, you get a Network Disconnect.

EndIf
out("killing rangers")
MoveRunning(-14453, -3536)
moverunning(-14209, -2935)
moverunning(-14535, -2615)
waitfor(27000,2)
moveto(-14506, -2633)
out("looting")
PickUpLoot()
If Not getisdead(-2) Then
$wins = $wins + 1
GUICtrlSetData($winlabel, $wins)
Else
$fails = $fails + 1
GUICtrlSetData($faillabel, $fails)
EndIf
$spawned = False
EndFunc ;==>loop
Func PickUpLoot()
useskillex($de)
Local $lMe
Local $lBlockedTimer
Local $lBlockedCount = 0
Local $lItemExists = True
For $i = 1 To GetMaxAgents()

Do we need like a staff insted of caster weapons, do we need a certain amount of free space in inventory or something like that? Does the game need to be in a certain language? (we had this point before, usually this should not change anything)
Old 03/31/2021, 08:49   #1712

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndaraX42 View Post

I have no clue on this but i think it must be here, but as i said - i don't know, because u do not get an Error Message, you get a Network Disconnect.

EndIf
out("killing rangers")
waitfor(27000,2)
moveto(-14506, -2633)
out("looting")
PickUpLoot()
$wins = $wins + 1
Else
$fails = $fails + 1
EndIf
$spawned = False
EndFunc ;==>loop
Func PickUpLoot()
useskillex($de)
Local $lMe
Local $lBlockedTimer
Local $lBlockedCount = 0

Do we need like a staff insted of caster weapons, do we need a certain amount of free space in inventory or something like that? Does the game need to be in a certain language? (we had this point before, usually this should not change anything)
I dont know the problem, i m disconnecting after one run... i have free space...

i'm trying with english game,
Old 03/31/2021, 09:09   #1713

Quote:
It keeps dc'ing after a run. I can't seem to find which function breaks it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques52 View Post
I dont know the problem, i m disconnecting after one run... i have free space...

i'm trying with english game,
Quote:

There are some functions that don't work with rendering disabled, try using it with rendering enabled and see if it still crashes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2021, 09:28   #1714

Quote:

EndIf
out("killing rangers")
waitfor(27000,2)
moveto(-14506, -2633)
out("looting")
PickUpLoot()
$wins = $wins + 1
Else
$fails = $fails + 1
EndIf
$spawned = False
EndFunc ;==>loop
Func PickUpLoot()
useskillex($de)
Local $lMe
Local $lBlockedTimer
Local $lBlockedCount = 0

dunno what you expect - this is a help post but not a fix my stuff post - you just post a major part of the script and expect people to look through and fix?

I don't wanna repeat myself too often but at least track the issue down and down post 50% of the main script lel

if you can give me the broken function part i'll fix it.
Old 03/31/2021, 13:46   #1715

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFarmer View Post
There are some functions that don't work with rendering disabled, try using it with rendering enabled and see if it still crashes.
Tried it but it still DC's while stating "Checking if you have 1000 Gold".
Have removed Checkgold() func in the loop, and now it DC's on "Initializing".
Old 03/31/2021, 17:41   #1716

Quote:
Tried it but it still DC's while stating "Checking if you have 1000 Gold".
Have removed Checkgold() func in the loop, and now it DC's on "Initializing".
Maybe Header Problem. Check that.
Old 03/31/2021, 19:37   #1717

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFarmer View Post
thanks for your advice, unfortunately it still happens.

i would post a error message if i had one.
Old 03/31/2021, 21:00   #1718

ToC

Attached Files
File Type: zip toc_farmzor.zip (44.6 KB, 81 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2021, 23:04   #1719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe_Farmer View Post
thanks a lot.
Old 04/01/2021, 03:38   #1720

Heyo!

Just wondering whether there are any threads here that inform on what to look for in bot code concerning malicious code that steals accounts? I know we're told to only really use bots from reputable members here but often other newer ones post bots (or edited versions) of them as well.
Any advice is appreciated.
Old 04/01/2021, 09:03   #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmzleios View Post
Heyo!

Just wondering whether there are any threads here that inform on what to look for in bot code concerning malicious code that steals accounts? I know we're told to only really use bots from reputable members here but often other newer ones post bots (or edited versions) of them as well.
Any advice is appreciated.
well if you litterally have no clue - don't use bots you are not 100% sure about

Never ever execute any .exe

if you want to do it anyway look for IP's in the code

check what the bot does in general and if there is something you don't understand at all maybe ask what this does before execute the bot.

don't enter your password while the bot is active - bots can create dcs on purpose which require you to enter your password.. and just log that password

make sure there is no .exe in the folder or is called in the script / also .jpg or other stuff which looks like "junk" should get removed from the folder - could just be a .exe either..

obviously check the gwa2 too and every other "helping" script (there are tools which can compare 2 autoit scripts) this makes it easier to see what has been done in updated scripts or changes in gwa2

use the bot only in a sandbox / vm

These are some steps that can prevent you from losing your account but it is not 100% bullet prove - as i said if you have no real clue don't execute bots you are not sure about.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2021, 21:09   #1722

Hey yall! I downloaded the Pre OmniFarmer to farm the Charr bosses. It works well enough, I've done a couple of easy tweaks but I've come to a road block.

Sometimes, both the PC and the Imp will keep trying to kill a Charr who's view is blocked (I'm a Ranger), leading to the bot being stuck there indefinitely. I thought maybe to implement sort of a kill timer, that if the script doesn't move on to the next step after 5 minutes (for example), to just end the run and pick it up from Ascalon.

I've googled quite a bit but found nothing. I consider myself decent enough at reading and tweaking existing .au3 files, but I don't have enough experience to know what tools are available in Autoit on top of which would work best here within this tool's context.

If anyone knows of a Function that could work as this kill timer I mentioned, it'd be a great help to name it for me. If it isn't a thing, then a Function that could end in the same result would also be very welcome.

I'd like to note that I'm not asking anyone to write this for me; just for a pointer on where to start. I also don't mind sharing my work once it's done, as long as people don't expect the cleanest piece of code ever written.

EDIT: I also saw in the "To-Do" at the start of the code that the author had intended to implement something to check the health of the pet instead of just its death state. Assuming there is such a call in one of the APIs (is GWA2 considered an API?), I wouldn't mind taking a shot at this.
Old 04/01/2021, 23:47   #1723

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3636 View Post
Hey yall! I downloaded the Pre OmniFarmer to farm the Charr bosses. It works well enough, I've done a couple of easy tweaks but I've come to a road block.

Sometimes, both the PC and the Imp will keep trying to kill a Charr who's view is blocked (I'm a Ranger), leading to the bot being stuck there indefinitely. I thought maybe to implement sort of a kill timer, that if the script doesn't move on to the next step after 5 minutes (for example), to just end the run and pick it up from Ascalon.

I've googled quite a bit but found nothing. I consider myself decent enough at reading and tweaking existing .au3 files, but I don't have enough experience to know what tools are available in Autoit on top of which would work best here within this tool's context.

If anyone knows of a Function that could work as this kill timer I mentioned, it'd be a great help to name it for me. If it isn't a thing, then a Function that could end in the same result would also be very welcome.

I'd like to note that I'm not asking anyone to write this for me; just for a pointer on where to start. I also don't mind sharing my work once it's done, as long as people don't expect the cleanest piece of code ever written.

EDIT: I also saw in the "To-Do" at the start of the code that the author had intended to implement something to check the health of the pet instead of just its death state. Assuming there is such a call in one of the APIs (is GWA2 considered an API?), I wouldn't mind taking a shot at this.
For your questions - Autoit provides a simple timer you can start at the beginning of the kill function and you can just put a If timer > 60000*5 Then *resign* blabla

the function for that is "TimerInt" just check it up in Autoit Help tab it gives you all the needed information and an example

it's also used in several public bots you will find examples easily
Old 04/02/2021, 00:05   #1724

you can also check for the instance time with usually a function named GetInstanceUptime() or GetInstanceTime() in the API's

So if you believe that if you're in the map for more than x seconds/minutes, something is wrong, it can help as well
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2021, 00:27   #1725

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukia View Post
you can also check for the instance time with usually a function named GetInstanceUptime() or GetInstanceTime() in the API's

So if you believe that if you're in the map for more than x seconds/minutes, something is wrong, it can help as well
Works but is kinda scuffed for longer farms since if the farm run is like an hour long and you already stuck after 5min that is a lot of wasted time - works never the less doe