Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/18/2021, 00:55   #1681

elite*gold: 0
And one question, to make bot pickup items i have to change values in gwa2 or in bot script? And what command it is PickUpItem or PickUpLoot, or CanPickUp? And whats function to save certain items ? Thx
Old 03/18/2021, 08:15   #1682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overload91 View Post
Hey Ash,

I went through your post history and used the search function without being able to find the updated version of the froggy bot you posted. Could you link it perhaps?

Regards
I posted a few updated bots under a persons thread who was trying to sell them but looks like he removed the thread?

it was no good fix since i did it in like 15min before people buy that **** from someone else - so if something is not working (besides open chest) just ask here someone can probably fix

as mentioned all credits to logicdoor
Attached Files
File Type: rar Froggy_v0.7.rar (117.6 KB, 112 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 08:20   #1683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupljakus View Post
And one question, to make bot pickup items i have to change values in gwa2 or in bot script? And what command it is PickUpItem or PickUpLoot, or CanPickUp? And whats function to save certain items ? Thx
Pcikuplook / item are just different names for picking something up

in the canpickup you usually filter what the bot should take and the rest is "return False"

you can choose multiple variables f.e. rarity (gold, blue, purpel, ...) extraID (f.e. ModelID for Dye + extraid 10 - this should be white i guess), ModelID etc. as long as you have a way to distinguish the item from something else you can probably add this

these are only some examples

Quote:
Hello guys, i updated Dust farm rit bot and i post it here.
Changed some dup functions and changed some no gwa2 functions.
After a long time im able to repair some bots, and im proud of myself. ^^
I post it because some of you good people updated and posted some old bots for me. Thx guys.
Im no creator of this bot, i just updated it. All credits go to creator of this bot. It picks dust, shadowy remains, event items and dyes. He stores dust after every 5th run. If you wanna make him to pick up gold items, just add some item id-s.
If you want to pick up gold items just add the rarity instead of itemId's ^^
also pretty beneficial to keep q8 max items there and store them cause they could drop

I usually would pick up nearly ever drop there just to salvage it and also salvage the remains while running to the farm spot since it is a long walk

can add a hero to speed you up f.e. Koss / Mox as Para and flag him away before the farm starts
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 16:15   #1684

elite*gold: 96
guys any jade quarry bot working?
Old 03/18/2021, 17:37   #1685

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
Pcikuplook / item are just different names for picking something up

in the canpickup you usually filter what the bot should take and the rest is "return False"

you can choose multiple variables f.e. rarity (gold, blue, purpel, ...) extraID (f.e. ModelID for Dye + extraid 10 - this should be white i guess), ModelID etc. as long as you have a way to distinguish the item from something else you can probably add this

these are only some examples

If you want to pick up gold items just add the rarity instead of itemId's ^^
also pretty beneficial to keep q8 max items there and store them cause they could drop

I usually would pick up nearly ever drop there just to salvage it and also salvage the remains while running to the farm spot since it is a long walk

can add a hero to speed you up f.e. Koss / Mox as Para and flag him away before the farm starts
Thx bro, il just salvage other bots for functions like moss farm and pcons farmer. Thx bro.

Is there any discord or other program closed group where can i learn and help people building bots? And of course wanna learn everything. Thx
Old 03/19/2021, 15:34   #1686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
I posted a few updated bots under a persons thread who was trying to sell them but looks like he removed the thread?

it was no good fix since i did it in like 15min before people buy that **** from someone else - so if something is not working (besides open chest) just ask here someone can probably fix

as mentioned all credits to logicdoor
Appreciate your reupload very much. Beforehand I tried implementing an updated version of the Gwa2.au3 but couldn't get it running.

Bot runs nicely, movement patterns could be improved but that's not a big deal. I noticed that it doesn't open chests, as you mentioned.

Since I don't just want an "please help me with this bot", can you tell me where the lines are and what I have to change them to, to make the bot open chests?

Regards
Old 03/19/2021, 17:23   #1687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overload91 View Post
Appreciate your reupload very much. Beforehand I tried implementing an updated version of the Gwa2.au3 but couldn't get it running.

Bot runs nicely, movement patterns could be improved but that's not a big deal. I noticed that it doesn't open chests, as you mentioned.

Since I don't just want an "please help me with this bot", can you tell me where the lines are and what I have to change them to, to make the bot open chests?

Regards
Something broke in the chest function with the new update in that bot - since i don't use GWA2 for myself i don't have that updated but you would have to find or update that yourself and comment out the lines 1500 - 1509 i think - i set them as comment just to avoid people get crashes
Old 03/19/2021, 20:53   #1688

Quote:
Hello guys, i updated Dust farm rit bot and i post it here.
Changed some dup functions and changed some no gwa2 functions.
After a long time im able to repair some bots, and im proud of myself. ^^
I post it because some of you good people updated and posted some old bots for me. Thx guys.
Im no creator of this bot, i just updated it. All credits go to creator of this bot. It picks dust, shadowy remains, event items and dyes. He stores dust after every 5th run. If you wanna make him to pick up gold items, just add some item id-s.
i feel your joy! :>
The bot works perfectly! Thanks for the note with war in kryta if it was you.
Old 03/20/2021, 18:40   #1689

So anyone managed to repair any salvage bots ?
Old 03/20/2021, 19:18   #1690

hello. im trying to use OmniFarm_Bot - PreSearing but after it starts 10 sec later gw crashes. how do i fix this
Old 03/20/2021, 22:49   #1691

Quote:
So anyone managed to repair any salvage bots ?
Just use toolbox.
Old 03/20/2021, 22:57   #1692

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndaraX42 View Post
Just use toolbox.
I know that, juzt asking because i wanted to know what function changed.
Old 03/20/2021, 23:43   #1693

i got Presearing Omni Farmer to work 100%. only thing is he take a bit before attacking and the delay before he heads out of town. anyway to speed that up? also he travels vs /resiging, anyway to change that too?
Old 03/20/2021, 23:44   #1694

Omni Farmer

everything works
Attached Files
File Type: zip OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.4.0.1.zip (223.2 KB, 72 views)
Old 03/21/2021, 09:40   #1695

Quote:
I know that, juzt asking because i wanted to know what function changed.
the only change was a change in Addpattern which got published several times and there were also examples how to fix that ..