Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/10/2021, 08:23   #1651

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupljakus View Post
And one more question, which is the bot that farms ravenherath gloom? its R/A ? DoA is full of them. Thx
it is not public - but its obvisouly a whirling ranger
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2021, 17:18   #1652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
it is not public - but its obvisouly a whirling ranger
There is no public version?? Where can i get it ?
Old 03/10/2021, 20:05   #1653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupljakus View Post
There is no public version?? Where can i get it ?
you can not get it thats the thing about private bots.. if you write one yourself you can keep it private or make it public right or sell it. Someone out there has a private bot that farms gemstones for arms.. thats nothing surprising isnt it? alot of people have private bots for everything out there.
Old 03/10/2021, 22:15   #1654

You might have the chance to leech right now.
I just came back to the game from a 10 year break. I'm currently doing some research about what bot to make.
But I will need some help with current farmspots and meta builds. Only limitation: it should be doable with Ranger. Oh and it should be able to do consistantly. (So not a boss that can span at any place of the map or Something like that)
What are the most wished bots in the communtiy?
I know you can farm cof, vaettirs, snowmen and napuhi quater.
I'm planning on fow as sin/ranger. Or a VSF bot with heroes. is that a thing?

If you cant programm yourself and you really want this one bot, here is your chance
Old 03/10/2021, 22:50   #1655

If see a bot farming something, and you don't know what, just go and check .
As for question above, if you're good at making bots, you can do anything in that list^
Old 03/11/2021, 06:32   #1656

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFarmer View Post
If see a bot farming something, and you don't know what, just go and check .
As for question above, if you're good at making bots, you can do anything in that list^
Well beeing able to make a bot is something is the one thing. I want to make a bot for a very decent income. Back in my time, 55hp monk for undead kryta was a thing but I guess, there are better spots out there right now
Old 03/11/2021, 09:00   #1657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamyshin View Post
Well beeing able to make a bot is something is the one thing. I want to make a bot for a very decent income. Back in my time, 55hp monk for undead kryta was a thing but I guess, there are better spots out there right now
UW/FoW/DoA is probably the way to go then. You can also do a dungeon Bot like BDS, Frostmaw, *** etc.
Old 03/11/2021, 20:27   #1658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamyshin View Post
Go to kamadan ae1, see what items are in high demand (that sell for a good price). Now you can go and figure out which items are doable with bots. Combine that with the knowledge you have from gwpvx, and you can make a good bot.

I don't think dungeon bots are worth it, the droprate is too low for it to be good money. As for FoW, its only worth it on pantheon weeks, farming the ToC. UW is always a good option I guess, especially with ectos being this high.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2021, 21:28   #1659

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFarmer View Post
I don't think dungeon bots are worth it, the droprate is too low for it to be good money. As for FoW, its only worth it on pantheon weeks, farming the ToC. UW is always a good option I guess, especially with ectos being this high.
I wouldn't second this ... it's more or less quite the Opposide.
I made a SoO and also a UW Bot in the past ...
While the SoO Bot grants you like 3-6 BDS/night (10h) i only got like 1-2 Mini-Dhuums/Month ... so imo it's way more better to farm some Dungeons ...
Old 03/11/2021, 22:02   #1660

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
While the SoO Bot grants you like 3-6 BDS/night (10h) i only got like 1-2 Mini-Dhuums/Month ... so imo it's way more better to farm some Dungeons ...
you obviously farm ectos only and not go for a fullrun. Its comfortable if you dont need to sell anything. In the end it doesnt matter.. if you want to go for most profit i would bet my money on OS items, but it comes with more work since you need to sell everything
Old 03/12/2021, 11:00   #1661

Quote:
I assume you're not talking about the kind of dungeon bots that I see here?
The kind that clears the dungeons with heroes and takes a long time to do so?
I've done a lot of SoO SC, and I can't say Ive seen a lot of bds drops (and thats with 8 real players, so 16 chances each run).

And sure, OS items can get you a lot of money, but its not like every gold drop is a valuable OS item.
Old 03/12/2021, 11:26   #1662

You're right ... i should have been more precise.
I was talking 'bout 8 Team (Account) Bots that gain for the Endchest.
I did a look in the Bot mentioned here and, yeah to do such with Heroes is bad in general ofc.
The SoO-Bot needs ~7-9min/run (proud to say it also did age 6 which is current Meta Record ) ... the UW-Bot ~20-25 min. Both Bots need Conset and all Account run it full-sweeted.
This said the SoO-Bot does definitly earns way more Money (BDS) than the UW-Bot (Mini-Dhuum, Eternal Blade) ...
And ofc it's allways luck-based, too.
I would say besides all bot out here and possible to make in future the best Money-Maker i've ever used is a nice Halloween Bot (Skele/Tots) ... it grants you ~ 1 Stack of Arms even with just 3 Accounts if you run it 24/7.
And now guess, what people WILL go for mentioning having 50+ or 100+ Accounts
Old 03/12/2021, 12:03   #1663

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
You're right ... i should have been more precise.
I was talking 'bout 8 Team (Account) Bots that gain for the Endchest.
I did a look in the Bot mentioned here and, yeah to do such with Heroes is bad in general ofc.
The SoO-Bot needs ~7-9min/run (proud to say it also did age 6 which is current Meta Record ) ... the UW-Bot ~20-25 min. Both Bots need Conset and all Account run it full-sweeted.
This said the SoO-Bot does definitly earns way more Money (BDS) than the UW-Bot (Mini-Dhuum, Eternal Blade) ...
And ofc it's allways luck-based, too.
I would say besides all bot out here and possible to make in future the best Money-Maker i've ever used is a nice Halloween Bot (Skele/Tots) ... it grants you ~ 1 Stack of Arms even with just 3 Accounts if you run it 24/7.
And now guess, what people WILL go for mentioning having 50+ or 100+
Accounts
Soo (8 Accounts) : 7-9min ???
UW (8 Accounts) : 20-25min ???

Are you implying that those bots have manage to automate the SC strats ?
If true, it is mad work.
Old 03/12/2021, 12:31   #1664

sorry bro @ but i dont trust you a single word you say.. there is no UWSC bot and there are several reasons for it. i am not responding to any of your posts unless you prove me wrong because i have several good reasons AGAINST a bot like this
Old 03/12/2021, 21:00   #1665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka.Waka View Post
sorry bro @ but i dont trust you a single word you say.. there is no UWSC bot and there are several reasons for it. i am not responding to any of your posts unless you prove me wrong because i have several good reasons AGAINST a bot like this
Yeah sure ... i just wanted to show off ... and i'm know as a totally untrustfully Person. It's all a lie