Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/06/2021, 13:21   #1636

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka.Waka View Post
read the error.. this is my last respond to errors like that... i wrote an angry text some pages before where i told you about the two basic errors (duplication func and var not declared) and it makes me mad.

without looking into something (and i surely wont lol) it says ''third dialog'' is not declared. when you say its when he enters cof i would bet my money that the dialog comes from taking the blessing (from the shrine) or its any other dialog in the game. The bot is not broke its just missing the dialog. When its the blessing you can just cut it out and run it without getting points.. if its a dialog the get through the levels you probably need to get that dialog with toolbox

it's not me dude i already have working one someone quoted me
Old 03/07/2021, 23:05   #1637

Hello guys, anyone got working margonite farm bot ? Cant old one make to work, changed gw2 and headers and still cant make it work... THx
Old 03/08/2021, 09:55   #1638

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupljakus View Post
Hello guys, anyone got working margonite farm bot ? Cant old one make to work, changed gw2 and headers and still cant make it work... THx

If you want full updated bots ready for usage you are better of asking in black market and paying someone a few bucks - this is more of a helping place if you run into issues fixing stuff yourself (please no doub func or missing func questions) - so if you already tried and still have issues ask away or go to the designated channel

the chance that people here just set you up with a good working bot are pretty slim since most of the player with at least some to decent knowledge are tired and mostly in private groupes/discord Groups
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2021, 13:05   #1639

Hi guys so I've just spent 2 hours looking through the Jaya Bluffs feather farming bot (updated by RiflemanX) and cannot seem to get past this odd "Bot Stopped, low inventory space error" when first launching the bot as it moves to merchant (with a completely empty inventory)
Any ideas?
Could the culprit that inventorycheck() runs the if statement on countslots, the whole function rather than $FreeSlots, the variable that actually measures free slots?

Image attached for reference:

Code that appears to be the culprit:
Func InventoryCheck()
If CountSlots() < 3 Then
Return True
Else
Return False
EndIf
EndFunc ;==>InventoryCheck

Func CountSlots()
Local $FreeSlots = 0, $lBag, $aBag
If GetChecked($usebag1) Then
$lBag = GetBag(1)
$FreeSlots += DllStructGetData($lBag, 'slots') - DllStructGetData($lBag, 'ItemsCount')
EndIf
If GetChecked($usebag2) Then
$lBag = GetBag(2)
$FreeSlots += DllStructGetData($lBag, 'slots') - DllStructGetData($lBag, 'ItemsCount')
EndIf
If GetChecked($usebag3) Then
$lBag = GetBag(3)
EndIf
If GetChecked($usebag4) Then
$lBag = GetBag(4)
EndIf
Return $FreeSlots
EndFunc ;==>CountSlots
Attached Files
File Type: zip ReFeather v1.1b.zip (50.5 KB, 19 views)
Old 03/08/2021, 13:15   #1640

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmzleios View Post
Hi guys so I've just spent 2 hours looking through the Jaya Bluffs feather farming bot (updated by RiflemanX) and cannot seem to get past this odd "Bot Stopped, low inventory space error" when first launching the bot as it moves to merchant (with a completely empty inventory)
Any ideas?
Could the culprit that inventorycheck() runs the if statement on countslots, the whole function rather than $FreeSlots, the variable that actually measures free slots?

Func InventoryCheck()
If CountSlots() < 3 Then
Return True
Else
Return False
EndIf

Func CountSlots()
$lBag = GetBag(1)
EndIf
$lBag = GetBag(2)
EndIf
$lBag = GetBag(3)
EndIf
$lBag = GetBag(4)
EndIf
Return $FreeSlots
EndFunc ;==>CountSlots
add an out so see if the func counts correct - where is the out for the msg box there is obviously something missing in the func you posted
Old 03/08/2021, 13:18   #1641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
add an out so see if the func counts correct - where is the out for the msg box there is obviously something missing in the func you posted
Sorry I posted two funcs which one are you talking about?
Old 03/08/2021, 13:54   #1642

Quote:
Sorry I posted two funcs which one are you talking about?
well the one which is supposed to count the free slots ..
Old 03/08/2021, 14:19   #1643

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Any ideas?

Func InventoryCheck()
If CountSlots() < 3 Then
Return True
Else
Return False
EndIf

Func CountSlots()
$lBag = GetBag(1)
EndIf
$lBag = GetBag(2)
EndIf
$lBag = GetBag(3)
EndIf
$lBag = GetBag(4)
EndIf
Return $FreeSlots
EndFunc ;==>CountSlots
You need to allow at least one bag in the UI, I think.
With no bag allowed, bot will count 0 free slot for sure.
Old 03/08/2021, 14:29   #1644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshikawa91 View Post
You need to allow at least one bag in the UI, I think.
With no bag allowed, bot will count 0 free slot for sure.
yeah or you add that it only checks if you actually marked atleast one bag

Code:
Func InventoryCheck()
If  GetChecked($usebag1) or GetChecked($usebag2) or GetChecked($usebag3) or GetChecked($usebag4) Then
If CountSlots() < 3 Then
Return True
Else
Return False
EndIf
EndIf
this should only allow him to count if you marked atleast one bag.. if you marked 0 with an empty char (like in the picture) it should start anyway

or you can remove the GetChecked(bag1-4) from your countslots() func
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2021, 16:05   #1645

Hi community. Im new here, also new til Autoit.

I found this ReFeathers bot but it was crashing my game. so after some reading in the forum i desided to try n fix it my self and i it was a sucess! - i borrowed new GWA2 from omnititle and made a small edit before and after line 699 pickuploot() as it was giving me error and crashing the bot at first try.
Now its working - the build im running OACjAqiKpOQzH318bWOPbNTnJA

btw. Thanks to the creator.

Figured i would post it so others can get some easy feathers.

I did not know how to attach it to the post or where i should upload it so i found this free site, hope its ok. (expires in 30 days tho)

Old 03/08/2021, 16:46   #1646

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
If you want full updated bots ready for usage you are better of asking in black market and paying someone a few bucks - this is more of a helping place if you run into issues fixing stuff yourself (please no doub func or missing func questions) - so if you already tried and still have issues ask away or go to the designated channel

the chance that people here just set you up with a good working bot are pretty slim since most of the player with at least some to decent knowledge are tired and mostly in private groupes/discord Groups
Thx buddy a loot! I appreciate your answer. Cheers
Old 03/09/2021, 11:14   #1647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka.Waka View Post
yeah or you add that it only checks if you actually marked atleast one bag

Code:
Func InventoryCheck()
If  GetChecked($usebag1) or GetChecked($usebag2) or GetChecked($usebag3) or GetChecked($usebag4) Then
If CountSlots() < 3 Then
Return True
Else
Return False
EndIf
EndIf
this should only allow him to count if you marked atleast one bag.. if you marked 0 with an empty char (like in the picture) it should start anyway

or you can remove the GetChecked(bag1-4) from your countslots() func
That's thanks and to the other two who advised! In the process of cleaning this one up.
Next stop is to figure out why it doesn't use the pickuploot function, just skips to "waiting for CD" and walks away without having picked up anything.
Old 03/09/2021, 19:51   #1648

Guys there are bunch Rt/A with full team in ToA joining UW, what bot is that ?
Old 03/09/2021, 21:03   #1649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupljakus View Post
Guys there are bunch Rt/A with full team in ToA joining UW, what bot is that ?
99% sure its a 8 man team farming chamber/wastes/plains with heros inefficient as hell and not worth the effort
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2021, 21:43   #1650

And one more question, which is the bot that farms ravenherath gloom? its R/A ? DoA is full of them. Thx