Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 01/05/2021, 22:48   #1321

elite*gold: 0
Does anybody have a "perfect" Keiran Bot i will also give you a good ing reward.
With disable rendering and very good waypoints and good fightengine?
Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2021, 12:54   #1322

recasting skills while moving

Hey guys

so i guess my following question sounds dumb to you guys but i just cant get it to work.

im just writing my first script. for this script the bot should move through the map for like 13 waypoints total and maintain a running skill (in this version natural stride).
what i did now is calculating the coords whenever natural stride would end and then just let the bot recast it manually:

it looks a bit stuttery because sometimes the bot is waiting for the waypoint to be reached or natural stride ended before. so all in all this works but is not very neat.
(btw ignore the if getisdead() functions i need to think about smarter coding at some point lmao)

What i would like to change is that the bot maintains pious haste with zealous renewal. which is no problem for the very first time it should cast but i cant get it to work until it reaches the farming destination.

i tried multiple do...until , while ... wend functions but i cant seem to find the correct conditions.

The best way would be to tell the bot to maintain those skills until it has reached coords x, y or starts attacking an agent but since im calling more than one moveto() function i dont know how to do it.

Also i could do something like this:

but it recasts that just once and then never again until the next waypoint is reached.

i hope there is a rather simple explanation for this. sry for the long post and thanks in advance.
Old 01/06/2021, 13:19   #1323

Finally a good question and I am very happy to help you -> i'd suggest you do something like this its a part from an old vaettir bot to ensure sf sroude etc is up while balling

you basiclly should be able to include something like this in the vaettir func and remove the skills not needed for your bot

and this would be the part from the vaettir skript just remove the skills and add your running skill in the fashion i talked about before

Code:
Func MoveRunning($lDestX, $lDestY)
	If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return False

Local $lMe, $lTgt
	Local $lBlocked

Move($lDestX, $lDestY)

Do
		RndSleep(500)

TargetNearestEnemy()
		$lMe = GetAgentByID(-2)
		$lTgt = GetAgentByID(-1)

If GetIsDead($lMe) Then Return False

If GetDistance($lMe, $lTgt) < 1300 And GetEnergy($lMe)>20 And IsRecharged($paradox) And IsRecharged($sf) Then
			UseSkillEx($paradox)
			UseSkillEx($sf)
		EndIf

If DllStructGetData($lMe, "HP") < 0.9 And GetEnergy($lMe) > 10 And IsRecharged($shroud) Then UseSkillEx($shroud)

If DllStructGetData($lMe, "HP") < 0.5 And GetDistance($lMe, $lTgt) < 500 And GetEnergy($lMe) > 5 And IsRecharged($hos) Then UseSkillEx($hos, -1)

If DllStructGetData($lMe, 'MoveX') == 0 And DllStructGetData($lMe, 'MoveY') == 0 Then
			$lBlocked += 1
			Move($lDestX, $lDestY)
		EndIf

Until ComputeDistance(DllStructGetData($lMe, 'X'), DllStructGetData($lMe, 'Y'), $lDestX, $lDestY) < 250
	Return True
EndFunc
If you need more help feel free to write me on Discord or here

Ashdoll#2026
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2021, 13:35   #1324

I have tryed out the Asura 2021 bot and it works nicely but I never get a complete VQ. Is it just me?
I think its missing some locations. Is it easy to plot in a longer route if u have the coordinates? or is there more to it (:
Old 01/06/2021, 13:44   #1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARJ View Post
I have tryed out the Asura 2021 bot and it works nicely but I never get a complete VQ. Is it just me?
I think its missing some locations. Is it easy to plot in a longer route if u have the coordinates? or is there more to it (:
It might just be that your party's builds and equippment aren't great, so the vq is slow and the party doesn't catch all the patrols. Does your party die sometimes?
Old 01/06/2021, 14:01   #1326

Ya some of the heroes dies from time to time. But when i closed down the bot near the end of the run i found creeps the bot wasnt even near. Do U get a full clear?

Also do u know about the "spirit build"? The one posted inside is not working (:
Old 01/06/2021, 15:35   #1327

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritra View Post
Deldrimor, Asura and Norn
Have fun with it
Your deldrimor doesnt work for me, does not change district. Do you perhaps know whats going on or what to change ?
Old 01/06/2021, 16:46   #1328

Hey guys.... Does anyone got a working SS/LB Bot??
Old 01/06/2021, 17:30   #1329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post

Finally a good question and I am very happy to help you -> i'd suggest you do something like this its a part from an old vaettir bot to ensure sf sroude etc is up while balling

you basiclly should be able to include something like this in the vaettir func and remove the skills not needed for your bot

and this would be the part from the vaettir skript just remove the skills and add your running skill in the fashion i talked about before

If you need more help feel free to write me on Discord or here

Ashdoll#2026

Oh god thank you so much! this works incredibly well! i would have never been able to do that myself.
Old 01/06/2021, 18:49   #1330

Hey guys, got a problem with my dragon moss bot.
I can't choose to storage or not the roots, it's disabled and the recycling of the spiritwood planks doesn't work anymore, it is stacked in my chest instead.

I got another problem with feather bot which litteraly doesn't work anymore. I leave the town and get back in the town and then nothing happened...

Am I the only one facing those problems ? is there good bots working properly ?

Thank you guys
Old 01/07/2021, 05:36   #1331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzy31 View Post
Hey guys, got a problem with my dragon moss bot.
I can't choose to storage or not the roots, it's disabled and the recycling of the spiritwood planks doesn't work anymore, it is stacked in my chest instead.

I got another problem with feather bot which litteraly doesn't work anymore. I leave the town and get back in the town and then nothing happened...

Am I the only one facing those problems ? is there good bots working properly ?

Thank you guys
Sounds like both your bots are different to mine. Atm most public mots are broken since the new update. Some only require a header update, while others need more troubleshooting to get working again.
The dragon moss one doesn't sound like a big deal, roots don't take up much inventory space and the planks salvage into trash so just better to sell them.
Feather one try to find out what's not working during the resign portal set-up.
Old 01/07/2021, 21:58   #1332

Headers are the main thing that broke most of the public bots while salvaging needs more of a fix that isn't public but is fixed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2021, 22:16   #1333

The presearing I just posted isn't working. The bot is throwing this error for whatever reason.

Code:
Line 4159: ResignAndReturn()
It throws a couple errors, another at line 6152 about summoning stone. If I knew what I was doing I'd just rip the LDoA part and stone then make the travel it's own bot as well.
Old 01/08/2021, 01:32   #1334

can anyone help me with a script problem please. while running a bot and going to pick up items, i get an error that PickUpLoot() func does not exist, then when i add an actual funtion Func PickUpLoot() ...........radda radda. an error comes up that it is a duplicate function. how can the function not exist, but then when added it is duplicate?
Old 01/08/2021, 05:23   #1335

ok this is silly, can someone give me a spam bot that works? just want something for guild recruitment,WTB,WTS. i will have multiple accounts up....one to use the bot, one to farm while bot is running....is that alot to ask for? or simple

EDIT: what i meant to say is this a pain in the ***"alot to ask for" or is this a simple request....to clarify for everyone. DID NOT INTEND TO SOUND RUDE! i appreciate any and all work you guys do fr Thank you
Thanks
1 User