Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 08/10/2020, 23:27   #766

elite*gold: 0
Anyone any idea what it could mean when your character loses connection to the server?

I tried to integrate PackMan into a Kilroy bot and on the second selling procedure i keep losing connection and it sends me back on char selection screen.

Every other bot works fine, there are no network issues, the issue is bot related.
Old 08/11/2020, 00:24   #767

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGringott View Post
Anyone any idea what it could mean when your character loses connection to the server?

I tried to integrate PackMan into a Kilroy bot and on the second selling procedure i keep losing connection and it sends me back on char selection screen.

Every other bot works fine, there are no network issues, the issue is bot related.
You will have the same problem if you try to buy and sell really quickly
Old 08/11/2020, 11:36   #768

Hello, is it possible to do the Dragonmoss farm for Ranger / Faction only account please ? ty
Old 08/11/2020, 14:00   #769

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendor View Post
You will have the same problem if you try to buy and sell really quickly
It seems like the PackMan bot beeing unstable during the salvaging process. Couldn't identify the exact issue yet.
Old 08/11/2020, 15:55   #770

Quote:
It seems like the PackMan bot beeing unstable during the salvaging process. Couldn't identify the exact issue yet.
I actually meant salvaging too quickly. Sorry. see if there is a way to slow it down
Old 08/11/2020, 16:49   #771

Quote:
I've noticed it as well. There is a function RndPingSleep(). Make sure you use one of the latest GWA2's where GetPing() is fixed. The one packed with PackMan 1.5 will work.

Code:
Func RndPingSleep()
	While GetPing() == 0
		Sleep(50)
	WEnd
	RndSleep(GetPing() * 6)
EndFunc
The line where is kicks you is RndSleep(GetPing() * 6). For me a multiplier of * 3 is usually quite stable, but I set to * 6 to try account for slower connections. If you increase that value to 8, 10, 12, 14... you should eventually reach a state where it doesn't kick you, but obviously each time you slow your script down a bit. If using with a bot though then that extra few seconds wont hurt

If people who test this can post which values are stable for them, that would be helpful, thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2020, 21:48   #772

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheliepee View Post
pic "gw018" is the stuck point

and

pic "gw019" is the spawn point
Ok thanks, working on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2020, 00:56   #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air.Fox View Post
I've noticed it as well. There is a function RndPingSleep(). Make sure you use one of the latest GWA2's where GetPing() is fixed. The one packed with PackMan 1.5 will work.

Code:
Func RndPingSleep()
	While GetPing() == 0
		Sleep(50)
	WEnd
	RndSleep(GetPing() * 6)
EndFunc
The line where is kicks you is RndSleep(GetPing() * 6). For me a multiplier of * 3 is usually quite stable, but I set to * 6 to try account for slower connections. If you increase that value to 8, 10, 12, 14... you should eventually reach a state where it doesn't kick you, but obviously each time you slow your script down a bit. If using with a bot though then that extra few seconds wont hurt

If people who test this can post which values are stable for them, that would be helpful, thanks!
Yep, this is the best way to fix it in the current gwa2 available to the public. The 100% bullet proof way would be to hook the GameServer -> Client Decryption function to only move on when the client receives back the finished salvage packets like gwca does.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2020, 01:45   #774

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
Yep, this is the best way to fix it in the current gwa2 available to the public. The 100% bullet proof way would be to hook the GameServer -> Client Decryption function to only move on when the client receives back the finished salvage packets like gwca does.
...or an even easier way to fix this is to wait till your salvage kit value drops (meaning a salvage use has been used out of the salvage kit), this happens at the end of the salvage kit being used and signifies that the salvage is also finished. You can use already defined functions in gwa2 to fix it this way as well...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2020, 02:45   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
...or an even easier way to fix this is to wait till your salvage kit value drops (meaning a salvage use has been used out of the salvage kit), this happens at the end of the salvage kit being used and signifies that the salvage is also finished. You can use already defined functions in gwa2 to fix it this way as well...
Nice, that is a clever way to tell the transaction is finished. One of the funnest parts of game hacking is finding creative ways to relay information to the API.
Old 08/12/2020, 07:40   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimcorp View Post
Kilroy bot,

updated, fixed some ****,
added some **** nobody asked for
Hard mode, theoretically works, but dont use it, the bot wont be able to complete it 90% of the time.
picks up golds, stone summit emblems and gold now,
uses lightbringer/serker/whatever scrolls (not my doing)

have fun

Hey All,

when I try to run this bot, it says to me: Error: GWA2 not included
I did start GWA2 before, and i tried many different downloaded versions of GWA2. Someone has any idea what could be wrong here? I really would like to try this Kilroy bot.

Thanks in advance
Old 08/12/2020, 12:17   #777

Hi this Kilroy bot, Works
Attached Files
File Type: rar Kilroy_Stoneskin_Bot_V1.4.rar (125.3 KB, 153 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2020, 15:22   #778

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
I think this would be ideal. Any ideas on how to create the hook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
In my tests waiting for salvage-kit uses to decrement was unfortunately not enough to prevent disconnect if starting another salvage immediately after.

But even if we have a long enough pause inbetween salvage items, it will also disconnect if there is not a long enough pause inbetween StartSalvage() -> Salvage(). Not sure why this is the case since TraderRequestSell() -> TraderSell() has similar process but does not have this issue Nevermind, TraderRequestSell() waits for TraderQuoteId before continuing
Old 08/12/2020, 18:50   #779

Still looking for a working Follower Bot :S

there are 2 on the 2019 bots tread
Attached Files
File Type: rar FollowUpdated2020.rar (3.19 MB, 21 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2020, 05:50   #780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn!ckl3s View Post
Still looking for a working Follower Bot :S

there are 2 on the 2019 bots tread
Plain Jane follower for you fam
Attached Files
File Type: zip FollowKnicklesOnTwitterAndInstagram.zip (2.9 KB, 53 views)
Thanks
2 Users