Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 08/17/2020, 16:23   #796

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
The line where is kicks you is RndSleep(GetPing() * 6). For me a multiplier of * 3 is usually quite stable, but I set to * 6 to try account for slower connections. If you increase that value to 8, 10, 12, 14... you should eventually reach a state where it doesn't kick you, but obviously each time you slow your script down a bit. If using with a bot though then that extra few seconds wont hurt

If people who test this can post which values are stable for them, that would be helpful, thanks!
I've tested multiple things so far and played around a lot with different timings, unfortunately without success. Even when there is a real long pause between salvaging items (3-4 sec or more), there will always be a point where it disconnects me. Especially if I'm salvaging whole stacks of items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
Yep, this is the best way to fix it in the current gwa2 available to the public. The 100% bullet proof way would be to hook the GameServer -> Client Decryption function to only move on when the client receives back the finished salvage packets like gwca does.
The big question is: how did gwca or toolbox implement it? Maybe someone with decent C++ knowledge can help?
Old 08/17/2020, 16:34   #797

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonreuf View Post
Hi everybody,

This is a working CoF dungeon farm bot with a monk and 2 heros to clear the dungeon.
You will need DP removal Pcons like Four-leaf clovers or what you want.

Stuff is explained in the zip file

Cheers
I followed the file that explains in the zip and it still fails on the first group. Can you post your exact gear? I would like to see if I am misunderstanding something.

EDIT: It ended up being how the bot loaded heroes, I set them up backwards so the +3's were on the wrong hero. Now that I fixed that it is running smoother.
Old 08/17/2020, 17:35   #798

elite*gold: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGringott View Post
I've tested multiple things so far and played around a lot with different timings, unfortunately without success. Even when there is a real long pause between salvaging items (3-4 sec or more), there will always be a point where it disconnects me. Especially if I'm salvaging whole stacks of items.

The big question is: how did gwca or toolbox implement it? Maybe someone with decent C++ knowledge can help?
Toolbox is only using SendPackets. Obviously u cant do it just like that with GWA2.
Because if u send the packet your client is not prepared to accept the Server packets and it will crash or disconnect u with code 007.
So toolbox is just blocking the incoming packets for the salvaging and just reading the data from the packets and respond to them.
You can see it here:
Old 08/17/2020, 21:51   #799

Quote:

Interesting, I don't have this issue when salvaging mods only, I usually don't salvage materials.
Old 08/18/2020, 03:25   #800

What func can I write to get a bot to pick up a bundle? Trying to fix the old SSLB Bot and it wont pick up the rune
Old 08/18/2020, 07:43   #801

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginsEXE View Post
What func can I write to get a bot to pick up a bundle? Trying to fix the old SSLB Bot and it wont pick up the rune
One simple but not 100% certain way is to get to the nearest position of the tome. After that you can use the "targetNearestItem()", "ActionInteract()" and "DropBundle()" function.
As mentioned, it is not 100% certain, but it worked for me every time and i never had any problems with that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2020, 15:10   #802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air.Fox View Post
New feature:
  • Smart store: stores all usable items (tomes, pcons), materials, dyes, trophies, into storage, adding to existing stacks if possible. Full stacks and items where no stack was found will be placed into first available storage slot.

For now Smart Store does not give an option of which items to move or keep. This will probably come in next release.

It does however obey the $USE_BAGS, so if you dont want items in bag 4 moved then set $USE_BAGS = 3.

It is recommended to keep storage pane 1 open to easily see which items made full stacks and which didn't find stacks, to be able to rearrange items easily from there.

If there is something that you feel definitely needs to have an option to move/not move and putting things in bag 4 is not enough, please leave some feedback and I'll try to work it in.
Thank you very much for this, works fantastically and was very easy to integrate with other bots!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2020, 22:21   #803

I'm having strange effects for some bots while the rendering is disabled.
CoF: keeps dying while render disabled. Sometimes the game crashes. Works perfectly when render enabled.
Vaetire: Foes don't drop any items while render disabled and crashes after a while. Also works perfectly when render enabled.
Kilroy, kabob & dragon moss: work fine with render enabled or disabled.

Im not sure if thats a problem of the render mechanism or the bot itself since it occures only on certain bots. Anyone had some similar observations?
Old 08/21/2020, 02:30   #804

Quote:
I'm having strange effects for some bots while the rendering is disabled.
CoF: keeps dying while render disabled. Sometimes the game crashes. Works perfectly when render enabled.
Vaetire: Foes don't drop any items while render disabled and crashes after a while. Also works perfectly when render enabled.
Kilroy, kabob & dragon moss: work fine with render enabled or disabled.

Im not sure if thats a problem of the render mechanism or the bot itself since it occures only on certain bots. Anyone had some similar observations?
Some things don't update when rendering is disabled and has been a long term problem. Sometimes it is possible to get the values and actions from a different section of memory that does update while rendering is disabled. Best thing to do is to find what functions fail with rendering disabled and find alternatives or creative work arounds such as timers or other flags for each particular bot.
Old 08/21/2020, 09:01   #805

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
ReFeather Updated

v1.1b Updated 08.16.20 (RiflemanX)
;~Updated GWA2 to current public version (Logicdoor/Zvend)
;~Adjustments made to outpost pathing to prevent getting stuck

Info:

Prior post has been updated

~RiflemanX
If the bot sells the items at the Merchant, nothing happens and the bot no longer reacts to anything.

Can help?
Old 08/22/2020, 22:15   #806

PackMan v1.5.1

Small update to fix bug where SmartStore was not storing dyes correctly, and also tweak to SalvageMaterials to hopefully make it more stable.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PackMan v1.5.1.zip (50.8 KB, 140 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/23/2020, 08:36   #807

nice one, thanks

Yeah noticed sometimes it would get stuck salvaging an item and just sit there, I ended up just putting a 2 minute timer on the salvage to exit if not done in that time to avoid that, hopefully with this new update it will not need that check .
Old 08/23/2020, 12:54   #808

Hello, any idea why the luxon bot don’t take the buff at the priest? There are 2 dialog to take it, but it stop at the first one and begin the VQ ?

I’m rank 2 luxon, already finished the game, in a Luxon guild ?

Thank you
Old 08/23/2020, 15:16   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty8585 View Post
Hello, any idea why the luxon bot don’t take the buff at the priest? There are 2 dialog to take it, but it stop at the first one and begin the VQ ?

I’m rank 2 luxon, already finished the game, in a Luxon guild ?

Thank you
You need to make sure that you have enough progress in the Luxon title to receive the blessing. Try completing Elder Rhea's mission and obtain 10,000 unspent points. "Elder Rhea will not consider you a friend of the Luxons until you prove your worth by doing tasks for the Luxons."

Befriending the Luxons
Given by Elder Rhea
in Cavalon

Objectives
Accumulate 10,000 unspent Luxon faction points.
See Elder Rhea for your reward.

Reward
10,000 Experience
700 Gold
Your Luxon faction cap limit is increased by 10,000 points
This increase is only applied once per account. To receive this reward, you must either complete the quest (if none of your characters has done so), or log in with a character in your account that has done the quest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2020, 15:41   #810

elite*gold: 143
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
You need to make sure that you have enough progress in the Luxon title to receive the blessing. Try completing Elder Rhea's mission and obtain 10,000 unspent points. "Elder Rhea will not consider you a friend of the Luxons until you prove your worth by doing tasks for the Luxons."

Befriending the Luxons
Given by Elder Rhea
in Cavalon

Objectives
Accumulate 10,000 unspent Luxon faction points.
See Elder Rhea for your reward.

Reward
10,000 Experience
700 Gold
Your Luxon faction cap limit is increased by 10,000 points
This increase is only applied once per account. To receive this reward, you must either complete the quest (if none of your characters has done so), or log in with a character in your account that has done the quest.
Or the Dialog Id is wrong