Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Reply
 
Old 04/12/2021, 03:55   #1801
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 32
vaettir

This stuff really is easy! Here's to bringing that egg price down! Come on folks, don't just be a leech! If you want something do a little work and research!
Attached Files
File Type: zip vaettir farmer april.zip (55.9 KB, 191 views)
moneyvsmoney is offline  
Thanks
14 Users
Old 04/12/2021, 18:49   #1802
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Someone know what i need to do, when i update my chest runner bot and he running untill it comes to open chest, then he crashing
I switch some lines, from new gwa and headers, but this for opening chest, seems like it doesn't work, so my question is, are they updated too?
micbar24 is offline  
Old 04/12/2021, 19:05   #1803
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ac900 View Post
Add this to Gwa2 or Vaettir v0.3

;Description: Picks Up Loot.
Func PickUpLoot()
Local $lAgent
Local $aitem
Local $lDeadlock
For $i = 1 To GetMaxAgents()
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
$lAgent = GetAgentByID($i)
If DllStructGetData($lAgent, 'Type') <> 0x400 Then ContinueLoop
$aitem = GetItemByAgentID($i)
If CanPickUp($aitem) Then
PickUpItem($aitem)
$lDeadlock = TimerInit()
While GetAgentExists($i)
Sleep(100)
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
If TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > 10000 Then ExitLoop
WEnd
EndIf
Next
EndFunc

If you get error Unknown function call - it simple means your autoit script calls for a function that does not exist in your autoit files.

Next time that happens, just look in other bots and find the function your missing.

its so simple. every line hat goes like Something() is a call for a fucntion- now autoit will look for a function called something() and do that before next line

func something()
out ("hello world")
EndFunc

in this case the function just wrote hello world in GUI -

Hope this can help...
if your still having problem message me i will help you solve it.
I have tried adding these functions in GWA2 and also the bot file and jsut get error line 609 no endfunc even though there is one. Also tried copying from other scripts and still get same message. Someone has posted updated version but would be nice if i could know where i was going wrong as i dont like to leech
MagicTurlte is offline  
Old 04/12/2021, 19:20   #1804
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 16
Looking at common gwa2 files line 609 is the region of patterns i doubt you pasted something there, so i can ipotize that the missing EndFunc is on the Vaettir file and not in the gwa2 one.
OneStrangeGuy is offline  
Old 04/12/2021, 20:04   #1805
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicTurlte View Post
I have tried adding these functions in GWA2 and also the bot file and jsut get error line 609 no endfunc even though there is one. Also tried copying from other scripts and still get same message. Someone has posted updated version but would be nice if i could know where i was going wrong as i dont like to leech
well if you want to know how to solve that you can basicly google the error code.. your function which should start in line 609 is missing an endfunc
at the end to declare it is finished..
Restia Ashdoll is offline  
Old 04/13/2021, 04:17   #1806
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyvsmoney View Post
This stuff really is easy! Here's to bringing that egg price down! Come on folks, don't just be a leech! If you want something do a little work and research!
Awesome. I have compared these files against the ones I had previously. There was just a few incorrect lines due to how it was worded. Now I'm running into an issue of if one of the bots die, they will resurrect then zone out to Borja Marches and just stand there AFK/idle.

I'm assuming it's somewhere in here, but again.. I'm trying to learn instead of just leech.

--
;~ Description: Wait and stay alive at the same time (like Sleep(..), but without the letting yourself die part)
Func WaitFor($lMs)
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
Local $lAgentArray
Local $lTimer = TimerInit()
Do
Sleep(100)
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
$lAgentArray = GetAgentArray(0xDB)
StayAlive($lAgentArray)
Until TimerDiff($lTimer) > $lMs
EndFunc
--
tunnelrat is offline  
Old 04/13/2021, 08:22   #1807
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 250
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
Awesome. I have compared these files against the ones I had previously. There was just a few incorrect lines due to how it was worded. Now I'm running into an issue of if one of the bots die, they will resurrect then zone out to Borja Marches and just stand there AFK/idle.

I'm assuming it's somewhere in here, but again.. I'm trying to learn instead of just leech.

--
;~ Description: Wait and stay alive at the same time (like Sleep(..), but without the letting yourself die part)
Func WaitFor($lMs)
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
Local $lAgentArray
Local $lTimer = TimerInit()
Do
Sleep(100)
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
$lAgentArray = GetAgentArray(0xDB)
StayAlive($lAgentArray)
Until TimerDiff($lTimer) > $lMs
EndFunc
--
you have a clear description on top of that function..

;~ Description: Wait and stay alive at the same time (like Sleep(..), but without the letting yourself die part)

this has nothing to do with wipe handling ..
Restia Ashdoll is offline  
Old 04/13/2021, 09:34   #1808
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 3
anyone got an simple rupt bot for ha?
Wigidy is offline  
Old 04/13/2021, 10:38   #1809
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 351
Received Thanks: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
Awesome. I have compared these files against the ones I had previously. There was just a few incorrect lines due to how it was worded. Now I'm running into an issue of if one of the bots die, they will resurrect then zone out to Borja Marches and just stand there AFK/idle.

I'm assuming it's somewhere in here, but again.. I'm trying to learn instead of just leech.

--
;~ Description: Wait and stay alive at the same time (like Sleep(..), but without the letting yourself die part)
Func WaitFor($lMs)
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
Local $lAgentArray
Local $lTimer = TimerInit()
Do
Sleep(100)
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return
$lAgentArray = GetAgentArray(0xDB)
StayAlive($lAgentArray)
Until TimerDiff($lTimer) > $lMs
EndFunc
--
This line:

$lAgentArray = GetAgentArray(0xDB)

Needs to be before the DO. Just put Local in front of it and delete the other local reference of it!
phat34 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2021, 11:06   #1810
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by micbar24 View Post
Someone know what i need to do, when i update my chest runner bot and he running untill it comes to open chest, then he crashing
I switch some lines, from new gwa and headers, but this for opening chest, seems like it doesn't work, so my question is, are they updated too?
Same thing for me with Deldrimor farmer, put in new Headers and GWA, fixed some double functions. Bot works fine until it wants to use the Dungeon Lock, which just crashes GW.

EDIT: Fixed with the correct Headers for GoSignPost from couple of pages ago.
ZaneFromHell is offline  
Old 04/13/2021, 14:17   #1811
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 828
Received Thanks: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigidy View Post
anyone got an simple rupt bot for ha?
No, and stop ruining the last bit of fun that this game has to offer for us players.
P@r@m3d! is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/13/2021, 17:42   #1812
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
This line:

$lAgentArray = GetAgentArray(0xDB)

Needs to be before the DO. Just put Local in front of it and delete the other local reference of it!
Awesome! Very helpful. Thank you.
tunnelrat is offline  
Old 04/13/2021, 18:13   #1813
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
LDoA 11-20 on Omnifarmer is running great with the new headers. Thanks.
xNix777 is offline  
Old 04/13/2021, 18:42   #1814
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNix777 View Post
LDoA 11-20 on Omnifarmer is running great with the new headers. Thanks.
Would you be so kind to upload yours? I updated the headers but didn't get it to work.
TacticalWarfare is offline  
Old 04/13/2021, 18:56   #1815
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Sure. My process for this was to take the headers from strecky and copy over the omni functions. Haven't tested all modes/functions - just ldoa with survivor.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GWA2_Headers_Omni.zip (39.7 KB, 93 views)
xNix777 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] UPlay Anno 2020 Complete Key gegen Anno 1404/Anno 2020 Complete STEAM
08/12/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Want to Trade UPlay Anno 2020 Complete Key gegen Anno 1404 oder Anno 2020 Complete STEAM only with Middleman



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.