Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 04/10/2021, 20:55   #1771

elite*gold: 0
Well, some people don't have 2FA on their accounts. Generally, it is always good advice not to run foreign code without checking it first. Especially in the case of botting and such, which even for "legit" files often triggers Antivirus solutions.

However, in this case, since the only required changes are to headers and patterns, you can simply copy only the changed lines (which the people that fixed them helpfully posted seperately from their own full GWA2) and paste them over your corresponding lines. This is a bit harder of course, but generally can be a good exercise.

In theory, a lot of nastiness could be hidden deep inside the GWA2 and might be hard to spot. After all, you execute those bots with admin rights on your PC. An attacker can do a lot with admin privileges on your machine.
Old 04/10/2021, 21:36   #1772

Someone got an updated ldoa bot or it's not functional yet?
Old 04/10/2021, 22:07   #1773

The Fire Imp call is not working for me (after the header change)
Does someone has a Solution for this Problem?
Old 04/10/2021, 22:40   #1774

Two Factor Authorization is definitely recomended and will protect your guild wars 1 accounts. You can log on to your log in settings on the guildwars2.com website and set this up.

However, it will not protect your computer and sensitive data or other games or financial records. Don't ever run any executable files and scan through text of autoit files for IP addresses or unreadable script and even if you are a good coder you might miss something potentially harmful. Try to only download and run things that come from reputable known members of the community. Use a good virus scanner!
Old 04/10/2021, 22:58   #1775

Thanks for the updated files! I'm having issues with the Omni-Farmer, however. A full crash when trying to open the lever and I'm guessing I'd have the Imp issue as well. I looked in the old GWA2 and Headers for the calls in those functions, copied what relevant lines I could find over but no cigar. If it were line errors I could maybe figure it out but I can't get past the crash. Wish I was better at this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2021, 23:29   #1776

there where 2 headers wrong as far as i found so far, changeing them to this fixed it
Code:
Global Const $HEADER_HERO_TOGGLE_SKILL = 0x17	;Enables or disables the heroes skill

Global Const $HEADER_SIGNPOST_RUN = 0x4F	;Runs to signpost
anyone any luck with a salvage bot?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2021, 00:29   #1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thagreat View Post
there where 2 headers wrong as far as i found so far, changeing them to this fixed it
Code:
Global Const $HEADER_HERO_TOGGLE_SKILL = 0x17	;Enables or disables the heroes skill

Global Const $HEADER_SIGNPOST_RUN = 0x4F	;Runs to signpost
That worked! Thanks so much! Still took me a couple hours of following errors and copying over old Functions to the new GWA2 but THAT I could manage! Thanks for the nudge forward!
Old 04/11/2021, 00:33   #1778

The issue with the lever should be resolved using the above headers.
The Imp instead is related with the UseItem Func which looks not runnig even with the new header.
Old 04/11/2021, 01:28   #1779

Is it possibly that the patterns for salvaging have changed as well? Doesn't seem to work for me anymore..
Old 04/11/2021, 02:17   #1780

I have tried editing line 609 pick up loot for vaettir bot with new gwa2 and headers but unable to get it to actually pick up loot and zone. Bot does not crash but just wont pick up loot. I fi manually pick up loot and zone then rezone bot continues. Tried copying data from old gwa2 and also old bot code but does not change. Any help?
Old 04/11/2021, 02:35   #1781

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenCOLT View Post
Is it possibly that the patterns for salvaging have changed as well? Doesn't seem to work for me anymore..
Yes it does.

Edit: I shoud have say "Yes they have".
Old 04/11/2021, 06:48   #1782

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliza View Post
Well, some people don't have 2FA on their accounts. Generally, it is always good advice not to run foreign code without checking it first. Especially in the case of botting and such, which even for "legit" files often triggers Antivirus solutions.

However, in this case, since the only required changes are to headers and patterns, you can simply copy only the changed lines (which the people that fixed them helpfully posted seperately from their own full GWA2) and paste them over your corresponding lines. This is a bit harder of course, but generally can be a good exercise.

In theory, a lot of nastiness could be hidden deep inside the GWA2 and might be hard to spot. After all, you execute those bots with admin rights on your PC. An attacker can do a lot with admin privileges on your machine.
Okay good points, I will manually copy them over, also yeah that is true, should I generally look for executables being called within a bot's code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
Two Factor Authorization is definitely recomended and will protect your guild wars 1 accounts. You can log on to your log in settings on the guildwars2.com website and set this up.

However, it will not protect your computer and sensitive data or other games or financial records. Don't ever run any executable files and scan through text of autoit files for IP addresses or unreadable script and even if you are a good coder you might miss something potentially harmful. Try to only download and run things that come from reputable known members of the community. Use a good virus scanner!
Okay good call for sure there are dangers to my machine. What do you mean about unreadable script? This could sound stupid but would that be hexidecimals or something?
Old 04/11/2021, 09:12   #1783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltram View Post
I fix mine (no expert at all) and i tested it with two different bots for an hour now.

use at your own risk and share any mistakes you find.

happy egg hunt
Thank you very much for your work and for helping us out there, we're saved
Old 04/11/2021, 09:45   #1784

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmzleios View Post
Okay good call for sure there are dangers to my machine. What do you mean about unreadable script? This could sound stupid but would that be hexidecimals or something?
What I'd recommend is to copy/paste the old and new GWA2 into something like
If you see a more drastic change than a few altered values you can always ask here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2021, 10:53   #1785

Quote:
Okay good points, I will manually copy them over, also yeah that is true, should I generally look for executables being called within a bot's code?
Yes. Only run Bots that are supplied as source code, never anything that is a .exe file. And it can be "easy" to hide a call to some Malware. And it's also fairly easy to rename the actual malware "headers.au3" to make it look like it's not malware. There are of course always risks when executing code found on the internet, especially when not understanding it. Hence my advice, if you have a GWA2 that works for you then in this case, just copy over the changed lines. That is not to say that I expect malware in the recently posted versions, but might as well be on the safe side.

Quote:
I assume they mean any code that you don't understand at all and that looks "weird". Like random assembler code, or obfuscated stuff. There is obviously no clear guideline to follow here, just give the file a once-over if you must use it. Comparing to your existing GWA2 is a good idea.
Thanks
1 User