Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Boring Working Vaettir Bot by Gigi (not me)

Discussion on Boring Working Vaettir Bot by Gigi (not me) within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Boring Working Vaettir Bot by Gigi (not me)

gwa2 updated by me with help from foruns and gitlab
bot edited to my liking, you don't like it you edit it yourself or offer me paypal food money to edit it for you

Doesn't work for you? it works for me, i don't have much free time. if you can explain your issue maybe ill look into it.

it picks up event items, common (whuite),common (blue), uncommon(Purple), rare(Gold), popular whuite and black dyes

stores stacks, ids and sell items

if personal gold is above 90k will try to buy rare mats, or be stuck there
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vaetire.zip (50.9 KB, 30 views)

Tags
bot, may 1, vaettirs, working

« Nicholas The Traveller - Farm Thread | Pre Farmer »

Similar Threads
Vaettir Bot by Gigi - Dervish Edit
02/20/2019 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Sup guys. Originally posted in Working Bots thread, but moved it. I've been messing with Gigi's Vaettir bot today to try and get it to work with a dervish build. Have a few kinks to work out still, but I thought I'd share it in hopes that you guys might have some insight. So the problems are as follows: a) Misses a cast of Shadow Form in Func UseSF() shortly after balling the first group. Can't figure out why. It catches the Paradox cast, which is in the same function, but misses...
Working Bot Vaettir ?
11/26/2014 - GW Bot Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hi, since the last update of 25 september, my client is crashing every time I use a bot and when the bot go to chest. Can someone help me with that ? I checked everything about that on the forum but I can't get a fix for that, anyone have a fix ? Thank you in advance
WORKING Vaettir Bot (up to date)
10/21/2014 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
-removed