Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/27/2020, 13:21   #1711

elite*gold: 0
i have worked on vaettir bot and its working but testing atm i will update with file soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2020, 22:29   #1712

I always like PvEvolved but I haven't seen anyone working on that for a bit now.
Old 04/06/2020, 12:36   #1713

Hey.
I downloaded the 2019 Vaettir Basic Bot. Compiled it in AutoIt, but when I run it while I have GW running, nothing happens. It's stuck at Initializing, and nothing else happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Old 04/06/2020, 14:40   #1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha_cha View Post
Hey.
I downloaded the 2019 Vaettir Basic Bot. Compiled it in AutoIt, but when I run it while I have GW running, nothing happens. It's stuck at Initializing, and nothing else happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
bots dont work cus no new gwa2
Old 04/09/2020, 20:26   #1715

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrew View Post
i have worked on vaettir bot and its working but testing atm i will update with file soon.
Best of luck. Would be nice to have it before the Sweet Treats week ends!
Old 04/17/2020, 11:07   #1716

Hey guys,
I will have a bit more time in may and would like to get into bot programming for gw1.
I know autoit well enough to tweak the bots i used (when they were working) a little. I have some experience with python and wouldn't mind learning c/c++.

My question is what is the best way to program bots so that they don't ****** when the headers are changed? And how do I start/find resources that teach me how to program a bot this way? I believe GWAC++ is suitable, but while there are examples I am not sure how to go about programming a bot. Does anyone perhaps have an old example bot (no matter how simple or bad it is)? Help would be much appreciated.

Stay healthy guys.
Old 04/17/2020, 14:27   #1717

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_of_the_north View Post
Does anyone perhaps have an old example bot in c/c++ for gw1 (no matter how simple or bad it is)? Help would be much appreciated.

Stay healthy guys.
Interested in this aswell
Old 04/17/2020, 23:35   #1718

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_of_the_north View Post
Hey guys,
I will have a bit more time in may and would like to get into bot programming for gw1.
I know autoit well enough to tweak the bots i used (when they were working) a little. I have some experience with python and wouldn't mind learning c/c++.

My question is what is the best way to program bots so that they don't fucked when the headers are changed? And how do I start/find resources that teach me how to program a bot this way? I believe GWAC++ is suitable, but while there are examples I am not sure how to go about programming a bot. Does anyone perhaps have an old example bot (no matter how simple or bad it is)? Help would be much appreciated.

Stay healthy guys.
CTOS packet logger like Dermoench14's after running a test script for header functionality. Any packets that fail or cause a crash you know to look at manually and update. For function and data struct locations you could set logging after each pattern search that finds the address and valid pointer.

In regard to a C++ example there is older outdated gwca versions on the net. If you mean simpler than that you have to be more clear as there is a wide variety of bot tiers.

Examples:

1. Macro based, simple pixel clicking, and keyboard input can be done in pure c++ just as autoit.

2. Memory Based external, think TT6 where you use simple readprocessmemory calls to get information for more informed decisions and then use writeprocessmemory or macro functions to take action.

3. Hybrid of the previous combos.

4. Internal hack, usually done through an injected .dll that can be as simple as memory offsets and combos of the previous to fully calling engine functions for the game.

5. Clientless hack, full standalone program that isn't the game client that directly interacts only with network traffic.

6. Hybrid variations of all of the above and other methods.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2020, 23:41   #1719

elite*gold: 470
any working kilroy bot?
Old 04/18/2020, 17:02   #1720

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
CTOS packet logger like Dermoench14's after running a test script for header functionality. Any packets that fail or cause a crash you know to look at manually and update. For function and data struct locations you could set logging after each pattern search that finds the address and valid pointer.

In regard to a C++ example there is older outdated gwca versions on the net. If you mean simpler than that you have to be more clear as there is a wide variety of bot tiers.

Examples:

1. Macro based, simple pixel clicking, and keyboard input can be done in pure c++ just as autoit.

2. Memory Based external, think TT6 where you use simple readprocessmemory calls to get information for more informed decisions and then use writeprocessmemory or macro functions to take action.

3. Hybrid of the previous combos.

4. Internal hack, usually done through an injected .dll that can be as simple as memory offsets and combos of the previous to fully calling engine functions for the game.

5. Clientless hack, full standalone program that isn't the game client that directly interacts only with network traffic.

6. Hybrid variations of all of the above and other methods.
thanks this is super helpful. I tried looking around for the CTOS packet logger but couldn't find it. Do you have a link?
Old 04/18/2020, 23:34   #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimRevenge View Post
thanks this is super helpful. I tried looking around for the CTOS packet logger but couldn't find it. Do you have a link?
Old 04/21/2020, 19:38   #1722

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
Thanks!
Old 04/21/2020, 20:38   #1723

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Polywag View Post
any working kilroy bot?
Can post a kilroy later tonight
Old 04/22/2020, 05:41   #1724

kilroy

here ya go

/e fixed the start no error now
Attached Files
File Type: rar Kilroy Stoneskin Bot V1.3.rar (124.8 KB, 211 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/22/2020, 14:46   #1725

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fjoker View Post
here ya go