Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 09/17/2019, 03:03   #1456

elite*gold: 0
2019 Vaettir Basic v1.2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiliyaFlamme View Post
here some update bots afer may update
The use of bots can always be punished by arena net, I take no guarantee for banns
use at your own risk

Check all bot with virus total and look in skript
if u want some non puplic bots look in my BM

Yours sincerely: NiliyaFlamme

Vanguard Farming = Dalada Uplands VQ

INFOS FOR COF BOT !!!!
if you minimize the game then the bot always gives up
I dont know why that's pretty weird but for the first hot fix it should be enough
so just turn off graphics or leave gw windows open
if you turn off graphics dan everything is normal
if u want it in HM you have to change yourself
i have make 50 runs and only got 5 fails so it workts

-----------------------------------------------------------
Titlehelper Update

DrinkTonic = tested and WORKING
DrinkAlcohol = tested and WORKING
UseParty = tested and WORKING
EatSweets = tested and WORKING
Random Dis Change = tested and WORKING
ZaishenChestFunction = tested and NOTWORKING cause dont open the chest
------------------------------------------------------------
Info for Dragon Moss bot
if u if you minimize the game then the bot stop cast sf or anything else so u have to disable render the bot and it will works fine or dont minimize gw window

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vaettir sells now in eye of the north
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Dragon moss update :
New Gui
the sell function is in anjeka u need more kurz points as luxon or the sell function dont works !!
he dont store shilds and fibers
this bot run as ranger only ranger !!!!
he bot salvage DragonRoots and bows for fibers

look picture 36 runs 0 fails !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
INfos For LB SS bot
enjoy the bots
Hey there!

I've felt free to redesign and correct some issues that (at least the last version had to be honest) the bot were not able to collect some items and take a count from it, between others.

I want to thanks the original creator "gigi" and the rest of developers (as i see in the logs: $tReCky, RiflemanX between others, that have made this works. I've just as i said before, my contribution is adding some functionality, structure and few replacements which on my knowledge makes it run better.

At the moment, to be honest I've not been able to fix the ident'n'sell func (NiliyaFlamme patched it with another bot) so I think is the main part which remains to be solved by now, in terms of regroup both bots in one.

PS: Hope you all enjoy and contribute to improve it. Thanks again to all devs and original creator
Attached Files
File Type: rar 2019 Vaettir Basic.rar (41.9 KB, 24 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2019, 12:29   #1457

Quote:
Originally Posted by kEsarkEs View Post
Hey there!

I've felt free to redesign and correct some issues that (at least the last version had to be honest) the bot were not able to collect some items and take a count from it, between others.

I want to thanks the original creator "gigi" and the rest of developers (as i see in the logs: $tReCky, RiflemanX between others, that have made this works. I've just as i said before, my contribution is adding some functionality, structure and few replacements which on my knowledge makes it run better.

At the moment, to be honest I've not been able to fix the ident'n'sell func (NiliyaFlamme patched it with another bot) so I think is the main part which remains to be solved by now, in terms of regroup both bots in one.

PS: Hope you all enjoy and contribute to improve it. Thanks again to all devs and original creator

A little contribution :
1/ i've add a new canpickup function for the Vaettir bot to be understandable and easy modify.

2/ add possibility to use cupcake at start of the run if it's in inventory
3/ add $ITEM_ID_WAYFARERS_MARK in global constant for the Wayfarer's Reverie event
3/ Counter now working again

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: rar 2019 Vaettir Basic new.rar (42.5 KB, 59 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2019, 13:24   #1458

Any ideas as to why the vaettir bot errors out after a fun runs? I get the GW popup "an error has caused GW to stop running" but im not sure what changed and it's rarely consistent, sometimes it lasts 150+ runs sometimes it stops at 40
Old 09/19/2019, 21:14   #1459

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshout View Post
A little contribution :
1/ i've add a new canpickup function for the Vaettir bot to be understandable and easy modify.

2/ add possibility to use cupcake at start of the run if it's in inventory
3/ add $ITEM_ID_WAYFARERS_MARK in global constant for the Wayfarer's Reverie event

Cheers
I have been off and on this forum and trying to learn as I go, where can I add this code to let my bot pick up gold and gold item drops? Thanks for any help
Old 09/19/2019, 22:04   #1460

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandonCarter7 View Post
I have been off and on this forum and trying to learn as I go, where can I add this code to let my bot pick up gold and gold item drops? Thanks for any help
1) First of all, you have to concrete the items you want to collect, because one and all have an individual code. Probably they are already added in GWA2.

2) On the other hand, I'm planning to add ident'n'sell func but I don't have already enough knowledge to implement it yet with my own syntax.

The major advice I can tell is about to have a look to many other previous bots ant try to read "readmes", mostly are already coded to make minimal changes and get started. What bot do you mean?

PS: I'm about to upgrade with a pickup platinum func.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2019, 22:21   #1461

maybe u use this i use this and works perfect / he pick up giold items etc so what is the problem idk ppl only cry abut this
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/19/2019, 23:00   #1462

My advice would be to first learn how to code ( Python or whatever ) And then move on to these kinds of scripts.

Currently, you're basically asking for someone to solve it for you.
This is IMO creating annoying noise.
Old 09/20/2019, 01:50   #1463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoddies View Post
My advice would be to first learn how to code ( Python or whatever ) And then move on to these kinds of scripts.

Currently, you're basically asking for someone to solve it for you.
This is IMO creating annoying noise.
Gee thanks for your feedback I am trying to learn through other means than just this but I figured with the helpful community I could have gotten some insight because this is the only kind of code/script I am even interested in right now
Old 09/21/2019, 08:26   #1464

Hello every time i run a bot it instantly crashes the game no error jsut crash, any help would be appreciated.
I run in 86 script or normal and doesnt worth either way
Old 09/21/2019, 11:25   #1465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of More Hits View Post
Hello every time i run a bot it instantly crashes the game no error jsut crash, any help would be appreciated.
I run in 86 script or normal and doesnt worth either way
1/ try to launch game with admin right
2/ Do the same on AutoIt
3/ always use the x86 launch script
3/ don't use a launcher or Toolbox, to be sure crash come from bot and not from anything else
4/ Use who are tested to work with last update of the game... all others bots will crash your game cuz outdated

PS : what bot are you trying to use ?
Old 09/21/2019, 17:17   #1466

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshout View Post
1/ try to launch game with admin right
2/ Do the same on AutoIt
3/ always use the x86 launch script
3/ don't use a launcher or Toolbox, to be sure crash come from bot and not from anything else
4/ Use who are tested to work with last update of the game... all others bots will crash your game cuz outdated

PS : what bot are you trying to use ?
Hi yes ive tried all those options and ive only downloaded bots from rifelman so they should be working i must be noob :/
Old 09/21/2019, 17:21   #1467

Hi friends

No news for Luxon points bot?

Thx for ur time
Old 09/21/2019, 20:50   #1468

Quote:
Hi yes ive tried all those options and ive only downloaded bots from rifelman so they should be working i must be noob :/
Again, it' not about RiflemanX or someone else, it's about if GWA2 and headers are updated or not if not, the bot will crash....if you have downloaded a bot out of this list, it's outdated.. simple...you need to update with latest GWA2 + Headers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOAREN View Post
Hi friends

No news for Luxon points bot?

Thx for ur time
Use the bot and update GWA2 + headers.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2019, 08:38   #1469

[QUOTE=oneshout;37738368]Again, it' not about RiflemanX or someone else, it's about if GWA2 and headers are updated or not if not, the bot will crash....if you have downloaded a bot out of this list, it's outdated.. simple...you need to update with latest GWA2 + Headers.

So all the bots work from ur list that ive tried except the Norn/deldrimor/asuran/ SoO / these all crash upon running scripts :/
Old 09/22/2019, 09:12   #1470

Quote:
So all the bots work from ur list that ive tried except the Norn/deldrimor/asuran/ SoO / these all crash upon running scripts :/
Maybe you have miss something important

Quote:
- Asura-Norn-Deldrimor_ Farm - V3 by Bibopp and updated by 10drills (the game need to be in english)