Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 08/02/2019, 23:19   #1291

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Updated VSF

Added a checkstuck() func to the vsf bot, Ive set the timer to reset the bot after 25 mins regardless of where you are, most runs for me finish between 15-19 mins but max Ive seen is 23 mins so unless you get stuck, you'll finish your run before the bot resets itself.

Update: So have added in the user input for the timer, changes the timer to ms, so all you have to do is set the minutes, if nothing is set, it will default to the 25 mins I set. Had to add a button, as the way I originally wanted to do it was by having it so, once you click start it takes the input from the text box on initialization, without having to use a separate button, but it wasn't having any of it, wouldn't take the input, I could have maybe chucked in a function then added that to the initialization section, but its no biggy, and I'm rambling again, its late, I'm tired, and the missus wants to car boot in the morning...**** car boots!
Attached Files
File Type: zip VSFTheOldy030819.zip (43.8 KB, 22 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/03/2019, 10:59   #1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
Added a checkstuck() func to the vsf bot, Ive set the timer to reset the bot after 25 mins regardless of where you are, most runs for me finish between 15-19 mins but max Ive seen is 23 mins so unless you get stuck, you'll finish your run before the bot resets itself.
Nice, looking forward trying this one

But you could build the timeout into the GUI so every1 can configure it by himself

Or atleast make it a variable at the top of the "#Global" Region, so you could modify it more easily

Also the five do until loops are kinda ugly tbh

_
grettings
mhaendler
Old 08/03/2019, 18:40   #1293

I have retried the Title Package bot, but there are still some errors. Regardless of the title selected, sometimes the character stops advancing thinking that there are still enemies to kill while the group has already been killed.
Sometimes my character dies and the bot is mongolising. It no longer progresses, no longer uses skills etc.

I do not know where the problem comes from ..

If someone has a little idea I'm a taker.

Have a nice day,
Selene ~

PS : My game is always put in English
Old 08/04/2019, 00:12   #1294

Do the vanguard and dwarven work fine? If so can you find a difference as tto why the norn isn't working? Failing that you can add the checkstuck failsafe from the vsf bot in there, or for decent norn title I find the vaettir bot is awesome if you have a sin, not sure whether there is a leech function on it but if there is and you have a sin you could go down that route perhaps? Obviously it also depends if you have a second account to run the second bot.

Are you using any multi client software? Sometimes that can interfere so maybe try running gw.exe normally and using the bot singularly?
Old 08/04/2019, 01:38   #1295

News on the list :

Quote:
- OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.4.0 by DeeperBlue and updated by maril15
- Kerian 7.0 War supply + vanguard points farm by RiflemanX
- 2019 Boreal Chest Runner v1.5 by RiflemanX
- [GWA2] Voltaic Spear Farmer by TheOldy
- [GWA2] Voltaic Spear Farmer + Timer by TheOldy and updated by Coaxx123
Cheers and thanks a lot at all nice peoples who develop and update such good bots for all of us
Old 08/04/2019, 13:09   #1296

Hey everyone !

I'm looking for a vaettir bot. Someone have it ?

Thx in advance and have a nice day
Old 08/04/2019, 13:46   #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balti Bblast View Post
Hey everyone !

I'm looking for a vaettir bot. Someone have it ?

Thx in advance and have a nice day
Bro u post this after the update post with the link of all bots by oneshout
So u dont look in?? Shame on you sry bro
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/04/2019, 14:32   #1298

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiliyaFlamme View Post
Bro u post this after the update post with the link of all bots by oneshout
So u dont look in?? Shame on you sry bro
Why are you so aggressive ?
The bot doesn't work for me.

I've read a lot of pages on this forum for find what i need and i have not found well.. I'm just asking the question.

What's your probleme dude ?
Old 08/04/2019, 14:46   #1299

Quote:

I've read a lot of pages on this forum for find what i need and i have not found well.. I'm just asking the question.

There should be various vaettir bots uploaded and the way you asked was a bit ignorant mate, Niliya has a problem with your abruptiveness, and the fact you haven't said look this vaettir bot isn't working for me does anyone have any solutions, you just ask for it on a plate.

Wait till akiroisback gets here
Old 08/04/2019, 15:00   #1300

Quote:
There should be various vaettir bots uploaded and the way you asked was a bit ignorant mate, Niliya has a problem with your abruptiveness, and the fact you haven't said look this vaettir bot isn't working for me does anyone have any solutions, you just ask for it on a plate.

Wait till akiroisback gets here
I understand what you mean but, it was not my intention !

Thanks for your answer, i will waiting on akiroisback
Old 08/04/2019, 17:51   #1301

Quote:

aha okay and why the bot dont work u have error or what is the problem ?
u use the bot from the list = ??
Old 08/04/2019, 17:54   #1302

Quote:
I understand what you mean but, it was not my intention !

Thanks for your answer, i will waiting on akiroisback
It's a bit strange...need more about your problem :

- What kind of crash or errors do you have ?
- Are you using a tool like a launcher or other ?
- Game + bot launched in Admin mode or normal ?
- Do you use the x86 or x64 script mode when you launch the bot ?
- There're 2 versions of Vaettir bot, both crash for you ?
Quote:
- 2019 Vaettir Bot A/Me by gigi updated by $tReCky, RiflemanX, NiliyaFlamme
- Vaettir with Ident + Sell + Storegoldis updated by NiliyaFlamme
Seem you're the only one with a problem, it's obvious the problem come from you or your computer.
Old 08/04/2019, 23:31   #1303

Added the clearmemory and purgehook functions to the checkstuck function before it restarts the main farm...not touching it anymore lol
Attached Files
File Type: zip VSFTheOldy040819.zip (43.8 KB, 24 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2019, 01:44   #1304

Quote:
Do the vanguard and dwarven work fine? If so can you find a difference as tto why the norn isn't working? Failing that you can add the checkstuck failsafe from the vsf bot in there, or for decent norn title I find the vaettir bot is awesome if you have a sin, not sure whether there is a leech function on it but if there is and you have a sin you could go down that route perhaps? Obviously it also depends if you have a second account to run the second bot.

Are you using any multi client software? Sometimes that can interfere so maybe try running gw.exe normally and using the bot singularly?
Got another account to farm vaettir and make Norn title.

I would really like to develop so I can add a feature that allows my second account to just take the blessing to win only norn points.

Or to correct the problems of the bots I use.

The norn, vanguard, dwarf, etc., no work properly at home, or my character does not do any actions after a death and no longer looking for the path or go. Or he does not use any more skills, or the game crash with the white box asking me to send my email address to Arenanet in the error report etc.

PS :
Thank you for your help anyway, this is a good voice to follow to improve the bot.

Have a good day,
Selene ~

EDIT :

I don't know if the picture are good enought, but it's just to show what happen with the bot. Sometimes, for no reasons, the character don't move.. And bot indications stop on "Hunting Snowmen" but the bot do nothing.. I don't know what's the problem :/

EDIT 2 :
20min and the bot don't have the dungeon key, he get stuck and don't move during 5 min and go ahead and go back after etc etc then he go in the right way, killing one group and don't move another time during 5min.
Old 08/05/2019, 09:22   #1305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamina22300 View Post
EDIT 2 :
20min and the bot don't have the dungeon key, he get stuck and don't move during 5 min and go ahead and go back after etc etc then he go in the right way, killing one group and don't move another time during 5min.
Don't worry about the Title package bot, it seem buggy for a lot of users since the start (ex 2017 : )
Wait until some magic fingers take a look on