Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/28/2019, 21:53   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Of Shadowfire View Post
Thank you, my friend !

By the way, does someone have a farming bot for feathers in RITUALIST please ? I found some results on the forum but they're all outdated (2011, 2012, 2014) and they don't work ...

Many years ago, I did this and it was amazing !
yes, as pointed out, check page 5. It works well. When I have time I will upgrade.
Old 03/29/2019, 01:28   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
Ok, looking into it this evening.
It happened for me about a month ago with a bot I had edited to work after the inventory expansion update. It seems innocuous. Doesn't cause any crashes.
Old 03/29/2019, 02:02   #168

Old 03/29/2019, 09:28   #169

Title Helper 2.3.2

Original bot by Tormiasz, updated by Lion2205 :

Changelog V2.3 (March the 29th 2019) by Oneshout :

- Update with new GWA2
- Add Krytan Lokum, Krytan Brandy, Mysterious Tonic to the list

Changelog V2.3.1 (March the 29th 2019) by Oneshout :

- Add Party Beacon, Battle Isle Iced Tea, Sugary Blue Drink, Trapdoor Tonic, Skeletonic and Macabre Tonic to the list
Thanks to sawn8868 for the mp

Changelog V2.3.2 (April the 5th 2019) by Oneshout :

- Add Abyssal, Mischievous and Unseen Tonic to the list
(Can't test but i hope it's good; Thanks to uK Cooki3)

PS: Again, the Tool won't start if you have maxed the selected title.

Todo list but don't have items :

- Add missing items (Boreal Tonic, Cerebral Tonic, Gelatinous Tonic, Searing Tonic, Sinister Automatonic,, Juniberry Gin, Vabbian Wine, Zehtuka's Jug, Disco Ball, Mandragor Root Cake, Delicious Cake)
(if anyone got one of these, please use and tell me the ID)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Title Helper 2.3.2.rar (35.2 KB, 56 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2019, 10:53   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNutz31 View Post
Selling function is broken.
When inventory is full, char goes to merchant but can't buy ID kit (because inventory is full)
If i buy it manually, it identify all inventory but doesn't sell anything, i can read "selling items" on the GUI but char just run away.
In the original version, only 3 first bags are used and the ID kit, when bought, is always going in the last one, who is empty.
The other functions are working perfectly and the bot is running faster, thats great!
Hey, If you copy Rifleman's sell function from the Luxon bot that works on this one:

In this code diff I changed it so it sells first 3 bags as I keep good **** in the last one. Added check for lock-picks so should be safe to add fourth bag if you want. Also changed check inv full function to less than or equal to 2 so there is room for ID kits.

Ran this for 10 hours last night with no issues (have not tested with store golds checked, so I may or my not have broken that function :P)

I am sure when Rifleman looks into this they will do a way better job (this was just a last minute hack to get sell function running so I could leave it on while I slept)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2019, 11:46   #171

Howdy, just a simple Question to the Vaettir Basi Bot it says when u edit
;~ Line# 174" If $lRarity == $RARITY_GOLD Then Return True; pickup gold items
but in Line 174 theres just
Global Const $FailsLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel($FailCount, 80, 80, 50, 17)
where 2 edit it then if not Line 174?!? anyone got a Clue?
Old 03/29/2019, 13:01   #172

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsta316 View Post
Line 722 ; Checks if should pick up the given item. Returns True or False

Line 736 If $lRarity == $RARITY_GOLD Then Return False; gold items

Set False to True
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2019, 13:15   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsta316 View Post

My mistake. I found the correct line and put in the comments about it but I did not consider that further edits would push this call up or down a few lines.
Old 03/29/2019, 15:53   #174

Boreal Chest Runner v1.3

Haha, let's go faster!!!

Boreal Chest Runner v1.3

Updated v1.0
Updates/Upgrades by RiflemanX 3.19.19

~Resized GUI
~Added Pause
~Relocated Buttons
~Added PurgeHook
~Added Render Graphics
~Added Drop-Down Login Box
~Added Lockpicks Remaining Counter
~Added Treasure Hunter display counter
~Removed unnecessary sleep times (10 seconds faster now)

Updated v1.1
~Corrected merch functions
~Reduced load times (even faster now)
~Created Radio Buttons for Store/Merch Golds
~Reduced working inventory bags to first 3 bags
(Will only pickup, store, merch from first 3 bags)

Updated v1.2
~Corrected merch functions
~Removed unnecessary functions
~Small edits for ID/Sell function
~Edited and upgraded Sell function
~Removed "Buy Lockpicks" checkbox from GUI
~Added "Bunny Boost!" Function. If selected, will use chocolate bunnies for 50% speed boost in outpost!
~(Choc. Bunnies do not need to be in your inventory as the function will use them from your Xunlai Storage Chest)

Updated v1.3
~GUI: Changed version to v1.3a
~Updates by Malinkadink 3.3.19
~$TimeCheck times have been adjusted
~Second cast of Dwarven Stability added to keep up Dash
~DllStructGetData($item, 'AgentID') = 1 <===Adjusted from 0

Updated v1.3a
~Added sleep times before and after OpenChest()

If Not $WeAreDead then
Sleep(GetPing()+80)
OpenChest()
Sleep(GetPing()+80)
EndIf

;Make sure running skills for 1st two skill slots! (1 = Dwarven Stability 2 = Dash)
Attached Images
File Type: png Boreal Chest v1.2 GUI.png (7.8 KB, 59 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2019 Chest Runner v1.3a.zip (55.7 KB, 51 views)
Thanks
12 Users
Old 03/29/2019, 20:40   #175

Quote:
Haha, let's go faster!!!

Boreal Chest Runner v1.3

Updated v1.3
~General script clean-up
~Final testing and minor edits

;Make sure running skills for 1st two skill slots! (1 = Dwarven Stability 2 = Dash)
You just haven't change the version in the GUI; always showing 1.1 big up for your hard work, you're amazing

PS : just 2 problems :
- when i clic on pause and i choose to go to xunlai chest, the game crash each time... (nvm, just have seen it's on todo list )

- a strange thing, Bot don't find the game session when using a multi launch like but work well with another launcher like
Old 03/30/2019, 06:02   #176

So i've been messing around with the boreal chest runner script and found out some very interesting things.... First of all the actual dochest function having a timercheck of 90 seconds is a huge waste of time.

I've been playing around with sleep times to prevent the game from crashing but at the same time optimizing it to be as fast as possible for a modern computer that has an ssd and very fast load times.

So what i found out is two things actually the openchest functions calls a header that literally opens the chest you have targeted regardless of whether you're next to it or not. I noticed this after i was trying to make sure the bot would always pick up the items that dropped from the chests as a lot of the times it wouldn't so i increased the timecheck for the actual itempickup to be double the time of the openchest section.

Upon examination i saw that the bot opened the chest and then started running for the item but couldn't reach it in time. How is that possible? If it had time to open the chest it should have enough time to run there and pick up the item. To test my theory i reduced the wait time for the checkarea function line to just 1000ms sure enough bot opens the chest every single time and then i give it another 15 seconds to run to actually pick up the loot.

The other thing i noticed, "DllStructGetData($item, 'AgentID') = 0 " seems to always return false when there is an item dropped as the bot would frequently ignore the item laying there and just wait out whatever the timer was set to before moving on. Changing the value to 1 ensures that the loot is always picked up, and although 1 is supposed to be true when the item is on the ground and false once it is gone it doesn't really matter since the time check will always resolve as true eventually and the bot will run to the next waypoint.

So basically the way i have it set now is the first timecheck under the dochest function is set to only 1000ms, chest gets popped almost immediately and the second timecheck is set to 16000ms which should be enough to run to any item that drops as some chests are close and others sometimes further. I also added to the running function to use ability 1 when its off cooldown as otherwise the bot only uses dwarven stability once during each run and i clocked the run to benefit nicely from x2 dwarven stability uses making dash last 6 seconds for the entirety of the run. Currently it takes me on average 1 minute 15 seconds per run. Before it was taking 1 min 30 seconds with my original tweaks, and by default runs would take as long as 2 minutes or 3.5 minutes if the wurms end up blocking the bot twice in one run.

It takes 30 seconds to run to the first chest, if the timercheck is at its default 90 seconds and the wurms pop up to block your path and the bot waits the 90 seconds then you just wasted 90 seconds that could have been an entirely new run. The way i have the bot set now that 90 second wait is only 17 seconds AND it picks up the loot every single time.

I attached just the bot itself so you guys can maybe try it for yourselves. It may or may not work well for you as the sleep times are pretty low which works well for my PC, but you can always edit those to make them a little higher if needed.

EDIT: Had GW crash on me, i upped the sleep times a little in the troubling areas, will see if its stable and report back and reupload a stable version if requested.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Chest Bot.zip (133.2 KB, 13 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2019, 06:40   #177

Yes, I am aware the chest can be open from a distance. Most Canthan Chest scripts do this. I thought about adjusting to do the same but most of the time you must run past the chest anyway so I did not make the change. I do like the reduced sleep times.

I am looking at the sleep times now and testing:

Code:
Func DoChest()
	If Not $WeAreDead then CurrentAction("Going To open This chest")
	If Not $WeAreDead then GoSignpost(-1)
	local $TimeCheck = TimerInit()
	If Not $WeAreDead then $chest = GetCurrentTarget()
	If Not $WeAreDead then $oldCoordsX = DllStructGetData($chest, "X")
	If Not $WeAreDead then $oldCoordsY = DllStructGetData($chest, "Y")
	If Not $WeAreDead then
		Do
			rndslp(500)
		Until CheckArea($oldCoordsX, $oldCoordsY) Or TimerDiff($TimeCheck) > 1000 Or $WeAreDead    ;<====Adjusted Time
	EndIf
	If Not $WeAreDead then rndslp(500)

If Not $WeAreDead then OpenChest()
	If Not $WeAreDead then rndslp(800)
	If Not $WeAreDead then TargetNearestItem()
	If Not $WeAreDead then $item = GetCurrentTarget()
	If Not $WeAreDead then
		Do
			If Not $WeAreDead then PickUpItem($item)
		Until DllStructGetData($item, 'AgentID') = 1 Or TimerDiff($TimeCheck) > 16000 Or $WeAreDead   ;<====Adjusted Time
	EndIf
EndFunc 

#cs
====UPDATES====
1-$TimeCheck times have been adjusted
2- DllStructGetData($item, 'AgentID') = 1 <===Adjusted for testing
#ce

Ok, I see what you are suggesting with the 2nd casting of Dwarven Stability. This could probably be added to the 2nd half of the run so its not reading it often but its a low order task that does not require much cpu useage anyway. Lets give it a try, I think it will work well as you suggested and we need more speed!

Code:
 Func Running()    ;New function with 2nd cast of Dwarven Stability
	local $me = GetAgentByID(-2)
	If DllStructGetData(GetSkillbar(), 'Recharge2') = 0 AND  DllStructGetData($me, 'EnergyPercent') >= 0.10 And $WeAreDead = False Then
		UseSkill(1, 0) ;Dwarven Stability
		rndslp(300)
		UseSkill(2, 0) ;Dash
	EndIf
EndFunc
Note, still looking for the glitch that causes crash when clicking on chest after pause and issues when using gw launcher. I think it might be in the gwa2 patterns but still researching and testing.

Ok, edits complete and seems to be running well. Updated and uploaded with the previous post with version: 2019 Boreal Chest v1.3a

Thanks Mallinkadink!
Old 03/30/2019, 07:19   #178

I changed the sleep to 1000 before openchest() and after openchest() but left everything else the same, run 28 now and still no crash like before, looks solid on my end now. I think what might have caused the crash was lack of time between chest opening and targeting the item as the server hadn't caught up yet and trying to target an item when there isn't one would cause the crash when it reads the memory.

I think its finally averaged out to around 1.3 minutes per run or 1 minute 18 seconds. Won't get any better than this unless you opt to not loot anything and only focus on opening chests. It's extra luck bonus week so im trying to max out the title before it ends xD 1.35/2.5 million luck should be around 3k more chests at 68% retention
Old 03/30/2019, 07:26   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinkadink View Post
I changed the sleep to 1000 before openchest() and after openchest() but left everything else the same, run 28 now and still no crash like before, looks solid on my end now. I think what might have caused the crash was lack of time between chest opening and targeting the item as the server hadn't caught up yet and trying to target an item when there isn't one would cause the crash when it reads the memory.
Did you test going lower? 1000ms seems a little long. Lets try 500ms. or perhaps account for lag and go Sleep(GetPing()+400)

Testing...
Old 03/30/2019, 07:29   #180

Quote:
Did you test going lower? 1000ms seems a little long. Lets try 500ms. or perhaps account for lag and go Sleep(GetPing()+400)
The default was 2k before and 1k after, its possible the before can be 500ms but i think the after needs to be 1k or it will crash as im fairly certain the crash comes from trying to target an item that isn't in memory yet as it just came out of the chest. I'm pretty content with just the 1s before and 1s after