Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 01/29/2020, 16:06   #1696

elite*gold: 0
update the injection part of your script. While your at it you need to update the rest aswell
Old 01/30/2020, 17:30   #1697

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Line 98
#include "GW_omniApi.au3
Error: Error opening file
Old 01/30/2020, 23:51   #1698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitelion94 View Post
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Line 98
#include "GW_omniApi.au3
Error: Error opening file
The file is missing or incorrectly named.
Old 01/31/2020, 02:56   #1699

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
The file is missing or incorrectly named.
Any idea how I fix it?
Old 01/31/2020, 08:03   #1700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitelion94 View Post
Any idea how I fix it?
Add it or change his name ? XD
Old 01/31/2020, 15:27   #1701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neka7350 View Post
Add it or change his name ? XD
A non programming mind you know LMAO
Old 02/01/2020, 00:34   #1702

Hello guys

Does anyone have work on the bots ?

And any of u got a bot for the lunars event please

Thanks !
Old 02/01/2020, 03:20   #1703

pls read abit before posting & looking foolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emixaa View Post
Hello guys

Does anyone have work on the bots ?

And any of u got a bot for the lunars event please

Thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFarmer View Post
Last game update broke gwa2, there are no public fixes atm. Be patient and hope that there is a kind soul blessing us with a fixed one
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFarmer View Post
A bit of reading before posting doesn't hurt
I'll quote myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
Just a quick update and to let everyone know that there is a group of us still working on this project but it will take us some time to resolve and I don't know how long it will take. Currently, some of us are with friends and family for the holidays. Also, some of the changes that have happened with the last update incorporate new processes that require further research and understanding to adapt too for our active mid-range skilled programmers and many of our upper level programmers are retired but still offer advise on occasion.

I know it's disappointing news and even more so because we have been working on making some great new scripts and some have been working hard on new and improved API's that would have really improved performance and simplified writing new scripts.

Hopefully we can get things working and functioning again. Happy holidays and New Years, all.

Regards,
RiflemanX
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2020, 04:24   #1704

BE CAREFULL :

some new accounts (end 2019 or 2020), 0 messages on forum have start to send via PM (in french for me) what is supposed to be "news" bots 2020
Of course, it's bullshit and full of malwares to steal accounts obfucated in some dlls.
So don't use, don't try to open, report for ban or you will be stolen...faster than light

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pour les français :

Des comptes nouvellement inscrits sur le forum (fin 2019 ou 2020, 0 message sur le fofo) ont commencé à envoyer par PM ce qui est supposé être de "nouveaux" bots pour 2020
Bien entendu, il n'en est rien, c'est rempli de Malware afin de vous voler vos comptes, tout cela caché dans quelques dlls.
Donc, n'utilisez rien de cela, n'essayez pas d'ouvrir, faite un report pour le ban ou vos comptes seront volés... plus vite que la lumière

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exemple for me :
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0M0NGA
Bonjour,

J'ai trouvé quelques bots fonctionnels de puis la maj du 13/12/2019, je ne sais si ça pourra aider sachant que le fichier est encodé mais je te mets le lien ci-dessous quand même.

link hidden for good

Cordialement
look instructions to launch bot (and sniff character name, password etc.. via 2 dlls hidden inside a simple icons folder)
Quote:
How to setup Autoconnect?
1. Add accounts. File path GW shortcut.
2. The nickname of the character who will run.
3. Add bot. File path Multi-Ha-Bot.a3x.
4. Bot name "Multi-Ha-Bot by Teqatle" don't change.
5. Press button Save.
6. Reload Working Control.
7. Press button Load.
8. Press button start.

Best regard
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/20/2020, 04:41   #1705

my guess is that we have seen the last of guild wars bots.
Old 02/20/2020, 11:14   #1706

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivel_976 View Post
Might want to do some reading as looking over at my screens all mine are currently running just fine.
Old 02/20/2020, 13:08   #1707

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
Might want to do some reading as looking over at my screens all mine are currently running just fine.
seem ok for me tho... just i've a problem with the no rendering function

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivel_976 View Post
Update GWA2 API and all will be ok; you have all you need and

Best regard
Old 02/20/2020, 20:14   #1708

elite*gold: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
for ppl that have some basic knowledge on how to fix scripts probably they already have running them with the updated GWA2 but for every average joe that was just downloading and double clicking to run the script yes you are probably right,

i know only one person that cared to update GWA2, i tried to help but if i'm about to read and study 4th year computer science stuff no thx i prefer to play solitaire as i don't make money from that and i literally have years to use a script,

i doubt you gonna see a fully update GWApi if someone from the original creators
doesn't update it (wasn't fully updated and released after 2018 updates anyway) and as you see GWA2 isn't fully updated still has a lot to get fixed, probably it will take some time to work 100%,

the thing is that probably you seen it in game too, that most shoppers already moved to Classic WoW, any serious businessman that makes money through that kind of stuff Classic WoW is the goldmine and Guild Wars is just a dead game and that affects the rest of the scripts here,

there is some creators that would share something out of their good heart but always there was creators/shoppers or random ppl that had back in their mind that if they run the most profitable scripts was asking themselves: who will farm materials for consets or pcons and etc for their needs ? how can be less trackable their accs while farming ?

so the random pleb gets his place here with the free scripts, ask yourself why noneone released a HA/RA script ? a good UW script ? and more, let me not talk about the private scripts that exist and you probably gonna lose your hair on what they can farm,

so maybe it's kind of true that Guild Wars botting era is near the end, most of the pro coders that released most of the stuff here moved on, i remember the first script that i found for Guild Wars was around 2007 if i'm not wrong, 13 years ago thats crazy that even lasted that much to be honest,

i would say to random ppl that waiting for api's and all the old scripts to get updated don't be too optimistic you just losing your time.
The base reason why gw-api updaters do not share is that there were a lot leecher or ruined whole aspects of the game. like botter for pvp to interrupt or prot. I also dont share my own almost fully fixed api. I rather code the bots for € and have control what is being botted.

So i can understand why nothings happening here^^
Old 02/20/2020, 23:26   #1709

I would also add that working in autoit for a simple macro based hack or even hybrid with memory reading/writing isn't bad. It is when you are trying to push the very limits of the language that it becomes quite annoying to use. It is much easier to use something like c++, python with ctypes, c#, or a multitude of more memory manipulating friendly languages.

I personally much rather work on my own api or play around with gwca than deal with the autoit mess. I think it would almost be more worth while to add IPC to the current gwca toolbox uses or update one of the old windowmessages/named pipes gwca than fight gwa2 and its quirks. I do know gwa2 took off because script writing is very forgiving but its a give and take situation. That ease of use comes at the cost of a difficult code base to maintain for the API devs.

So while public stuff may be fading this is a great time to start learning this stuff as bans aren't heavily enforced, updates are rare so a fairly stable code base, and there are lots of RE examples out there for the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2020, 15:25   #1710

If I had more time I'd try to learn to write scripts only bot I ever use was the Kilroy bot but I really don't know much about programing I knew enough to change a few small things to get the bot to run smoother but that's about it. I'll miss botting then trading goods around in the game my favorite thing to do was to trade