Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ministerial commendation farming bot

Discussion on Ministerial commendation farming bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ministerial commendation farming bot Release 1.3

Hi guys. I found an old commendation farming bot that had some location and skill usage issues, the core was there, but it was mostly badly written.
Well i used my leet extra noob programming skills to fix it

NEEDS CUPCAKE TO RUN
I used a designated inventory slot for the cupcake(4th bag, 1st row, 5th slot)

i used an A/W for it but you can use any class with secondary warrior

Build for A/W: OwFTQ1a+X6qovgnYH0l5AKXMAAA
If using a different proffession just replace the skill 5 and 6 with healing skills and it'll work normally.

Necessary Hero builds: Must be in party as first, second and third hero.
Hero 1:OwUUMym+SIOqk76KZTXR+I9gMAA
Hero 2:OwUUMym+SIOqk76KZTXR+I9gMAA
Hero 3:OQNEAqoz1pcCDROM9muAkBfE
For other heroes i recommend UA, Searing flames and 2 more spikers

This is for normal mode

It runs fine. kills, picks drops and everything.
NEEDS MORE TESTING WITH STORING ITEMS

Cheers

////////////////////EDIT/////////////
i removed the running skills and added healing skills in the build
It was necessary since waiting for them to ball makes you fail half the runs because of damage. skill 5 and 6 are self heals alongside 8
I also added the "use cupcake function"
I used a designated inventory slot for the cupcake(4th bag, 1st row, 5th slot)
I also tweaked the flags a bit so no problems with heroes stealling drops.

////////////////EDIT 2/////////////
added healing skill usage just before and after spike, removed some unecessary sleep timers.
It's much safer now than the previous edit, did 6 perfect runs in a row, needs some more testing.
Download it and tell me if there are any problems

///////////////EDIT 3///////////////////////

Changed a lot of skill usage.
Bot had a problem with picking up items
Happened often for the bot to map travel out before picking up items. so i fixed that
removed to the limit and put a core attack in so it autoattacks to get rage and uses the shadow refuge hp heal
Removed useless functionality( some old code for heroes is left)
The bot now takes the quest, kills the beginning mob, takes cupcake, runs to stairs, heals while waiting for ball. spikes then picks up the drops then maps out and restarts.

/////////////EDIT 4///////////
Added a delay on the autoatack at spike. It can still happen that you target the one running past, but should be very rare.

/////////EDIT 5///////////
Restored some of old bot functionality(hero micromanagement)
Monk heroes now come in range and cast martyr and heal party so you survive the traps and they leave aggro range just before the spike.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Ministry farm bot-Widow remake 1.3.rar (35.0 KB, 129 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/30/2018, 23:10   #2

Hey,
Got two questions.
Which Quest has to be active to run this Bot?
&
In the code i found some hero's. Do i have to use these heros or can i use others?

Old 05/30/2018, 23:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armon18 View Post
Hey,
Got two questions.
Which Quest has to be active to run this Bot?
&
In the code i found some hero's. Do i have to use these heros or can i use others?
You need the 18th quest of the winds of change storyline called "a chance encounter"

The hero code is the remains of old code, I'll clean it up soon.
You can use any heroes as long as they're strong enough to clear the starting mob
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2018, 23:10   #4

After your testing this bot a while, how is the droprate? I consider if it's worth running ^^

Old 05/31/2018, 23:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armon18 View Post
After your testing this bot a while, how is the droprate? I consider if it's worth running ^^
Oh it is, 3 min runs, should get about 20-30 commendations an hour + all the gold and green drops.
Old 05/31/2018, 23:16   #6

Hell yeah, that sounds good^^
Old 06/01/2018, 14:22   #7

Works perfectly. just did 10 perfect runs. 0 fails
Old 06/02/2018, 10:06   #8

after the first monster,the network wiil be break
Old 07/22/2018, 10:39   #9

your network will crash if u dont have cupcakes in the right slot, if u dont wanna use them delete the 2 string for cupcakes
Old 07/22/2018, 10:58   #10

yikes needs a cupcake for normal mode something is wrong
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2018, 12:37   #11

cupcakes are used just to run to spiking point, u can dont use them. if u dont like the work done u can always make it one
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2018, 17:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusco95 View Post
cupcakes are used just to run to spiking point, u can dont use them. if u dont like the work done u can always make it one
I did refurbish the old one but its r/w and was considering running all the accounts through WoC again just because sins are able to do hard mode easily and i wanted to test if there were more commendations dropping in hm. Actually have some juicy spawn checkers to see if its a scuffed spawn cuz if u get alot of casters in hm u might aswell just wipe it up and go back to town. Also ran my derv through was going to check fail rate on it but then i needed feathers so all accs on that atm will let u know when i put them all back on comms
Old 07/22/2018, 20:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyy_lmao View Post
I did refurbish the old one but its r/w and was considering running all the accounts through WoC again just because sins are able to do hard mode easily and i wanted to test if there were more commendations dropping in hm. Actually have some juicy spawn checkers to see if its a scuffed spawn cuz if u get alot of casters in hm u might aswell just wipe it up and go back to town. Also ran my derv through was going to check fail rate on it but then i needed feathers so all accs on that atm will let u know when i put them all back on comms
there was 2 old script RW and AW, drop rate nm/hm is same of this item so best stay in NM, u did a good job anyway if u are setted right u dont need cupcakes.
have a good game!
Old 07/22/2018, 23:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewidow1 View Post
You need the 18th quest of the winds of change storyline called "a chance encounter"

The hero code is the remains of old code, I'll clean it up soon.
You can use any heroes as long as they're strong enough to clear the starting mob
Noob question if you have already finished the WoC storyline can still repeat the quest or you toon need to stop at the 18th quest and never go ahead?

tnks.
Old 07/23/2018, 01:51   #15

you shouldn't need a cupcake use dark escape instead of shadow refuge it will 1/2 dmg from traps, also you have 9 tactics which if you aren't using q8 tac shield you will be getting less armor from not meeting the req of it because of weakness. If you are getting 3minute runs thats 20cupcakes an hour x 24 hours x 7 =3,360, roughly 13 stacks of cupcakes per week per account are you even making money at that point?

« Pre-Searing Bandit Farming Bot (Headers updated 4/6/18) | Nicholas The Traveller - Farm Thread »