Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


OK to ask for exploit/Scripting help here...

Discussion on OK to ask for exploit/Scripting help here... within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Reply
 
Old 07/09/2019, 23:10   #106


 
elite*gold: 144
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 6
i have two questions:

First one: is there an list of all map ids? i am to lazy to create one

Second: SetDisplayedTitle(0x29) change the displayed title to Norn. how can i find out for other titles? i dont find anything in the botdeveloper :/



1328 is offline  
Old 07/10/2019, 06:04   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 46
Cool yes sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1328™ View Post
i have two questions:

First one: is there an list of all map ids? i am to lazy to create one

Second: SetDisplayedTitle(0x29) change the displayed title to Norn. how can i find out for other titles? i dont find anything in the botdeveloper :/
1)


********* = gam3r3vision but with normal letters (site blocks it)

2)
;~ Description: Set the currently displayed title.
;~ Author: Skaldish
;~ No Title = 0x00
;~ Spearmarshall = 0x11
;~ Lightbringer = 0x14
;~ Asuran = 0x26
;~ Dwarven = 0x27
;~ Ebon Vanguard = 0x28
;~ Norn = 0x29


phat34 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2019, 21:55   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hey all, I’m a full-time software developer and recently got back into Guild Wars to start making bots as a hobby. This forum has been an awesome resource and props to all of the main contributors around here making/updating bots and helping out everyone. Some people seem unappreciative of the few folk that are really doing a lot to support this community and I want to say thank you to those guys.

I’ve started editing a Vaettir bot with success but I’d like to make it more intelligent when it comes to handling items. Things like salvaging certain Mods, saving r9 items of specific attributes, salvaging Highly Salvagable items, and salvaging items for specific materials.

My idea was to make a script that bots could require in their script that would act as a module to handle these different scenarios with a GUI to select and prioritize what inscriptions/mods you’d like to salvage/store, items and requirements you’d like to store, materials you’d aim to salvage from items that don’t meet any of the other criteria, etc.

My question is, is this something that’s already done or attempted? Is this more work than I assume? I’ve laid out a decent sized framework of GUI, functions and workflow. But I haven’t developed a bot start to finish yet and I’m not sure if it’s even possible to make a ‘module’ like this that can be essentially plugged in to existing bots to handle their item/inventory logic.
spartanfbj is offline  
Old 07/11/2019, 06:35   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 46
Anything is possible till they turn the switch off or decide to make it impossible...


phat34 is offline  
Old 07/11/2019, 10:06   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Hey !

Setup a few bots so far, slowly getting used to it, so much fun !
One issue I have is that sometimes they get stuck, IE a chest perfectly on a corner that blocks the normal route.

Does anyone know of a way to incorporate a "stuck" fuction, that will if the XY coords stay relatively unchanged, or the next waypoint isn't got to after some long delay resets the run?

Ty for any help
rgegegergerg is offline  
Old 07/11/2019, 10:52   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 188
Received Thanks: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgegegergerg View Post
Hey !

Setup a few bots so far, slowly getting used to it, so much fun !
One issue I have is that sometimes they get stuck, IE a chest perfectly on a corner that blocks the normal route.

Does anyone know of a way to incorporate a "stuck" fuction, that will if the XY coords stay relatively unchanged, or the next waypoint isn't got to after some long delay resets the run?

Ty for any help
Don't know if it can help you; here a part from a bot with "stuck" function

Quote:
Func MoveAggroing1($lDestX, $lDestY, $lRandom = 150)
If GetIsDead(-2) Then Return

Local $lMe, $lAgentArray
Local $lBlocked

Local $lAngle
Local $stuckTimer = TimerInit()

Move($lDestX, $lDestY, $lRandom)
Do
RndSleep(50)

$lMe = GetAgentByID(-2)

$lAgentArray = GetAgentArray(0xDB)

If GetIsDead($lMe) Then Return False

If DllStructGetData($lMe, 'MoveX') == 0 And DllStructGetData($lMe, 'MoveY') == 0 Then

$lBlocked += 1
If $lBlocked < 4 Then
Move($lDestX, $lDestY, $lRandom)
Elseif $lBlocked < 8 then
$lAngle += 40
Move(DllStructGetData($lMe, 'X')+200*sin($lAngle), DllStructGetData($lMe, 'Y')+200*cos($lAngle))
elseif $lBlocked >= 8 Then
killDerv()
EndIf


elseIf $lBlocked > 0 Then

If TimerDiff($ChatStuckTimer) > 3000 Then ; use a timer to avoid spamming /stuck
SendChat("stuck", "/")
$ChatStuckTimer = TimerInit()
EndIf
$lBlocked = 0
TargetNearestEnemy()
sleep(1000)
If GetDistance() > 1100 Then ; target is far, we probably got stuck.
If TimerDiff($ChatStuckTimer) > 3000 Then ; dont spam
SendChat("stuck", "/")
$ChatStuckTimer = TimerInit()
RndSleep(GetPing())
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf

Until ComputeDistance(DllStructGetData($lMe, 'X'), DllStructGetData($lMe, 'Y'), $lDestX, $lDestY) < $lRandom*1.5
Return True
EndFunc
oneshout is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2019, 14:47   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 46
...Heres a little ditty...

Code:
Func XYDL()
	;c/p sharp coderz 2015 -> creditz phat34 n0 sharing this -> lol <-
   	;Local $_A2409958249, $_A2929794101, $_A1200970773
	If $DiagMode Then ConsoleWrite("XYD-> " & $XYDEADLOCK)
	IF $XYDEADLOCK <= 3 Then
	   If $XYDEADLOCK = 1 Then
	    Local $_A86603573 = GetAgentByID(-2)
	    $_A2929794101 = DllStructGetData($_A86603573 , 'X')
	    $_A1200970773 = DllStructGetData($_A86603573 , 'Y')
	   EndIf
	   $_A2409958249 = ComputeDistance(DllStructGetData(GetAgentByID(-2), 'X'), DllStructGetData(GetAgentByID(-2), 'Y'), $_A2929794101, $_A1200970773)
	   If $_A2409958249 > 200 Then $XYDEADLOCK = 0
	; $XYDEADLOCK = -1
	ElseIf $XYDEADLOCK < 5 Then
	$_A2409958249 = ComputeDistance(DllStructGetData(GetAgentByID(-2), 'X'), DllStructGetData(GetAgentByID(-2), 'Y'), $_A2929794101, $_A1200970773)
	   If $_A2409958249 < 200 Then
		Opt("SendKeyDelay", 500)
		If $DiagMode Then ConsoleWrite("No Movement XYD-> " & $XYDEADLOCK)
		;ControlSend("GW.exe", "", "", "{ENTER}{ENTER}{ESC}",1)
		;ControlSend("Guild Wars", "", "", "{ENTER}{ENTER}")
		ControlSend($MGWHWND, "", "", "{ESC}")
		Sleep(2000)
		ControlSend($MGWHWND, "", "", "{ENTER}{ENTER}")
		Sleep(1000)
		ControlSend(GetWindowHandle(), "", "", "{Enter}{Enter}")
		Opt("SendKeyDelay", 5)
		If GETMAPID() = 0 Or GetMapLoading() = 2 Then DISCONNECTED()
	   Else
		$XYDEADLOCK = -1
	   EndIf
	Else
		If $DiagMode Then ConsoleWrite("No Movement XYD-> " & $XYDEADLOCK & " ReBOOTING this Bia!")
		Out(" RE_LOADING! ")
		Opt("SendKeyDelay", 500)
		ReLoadGW($MGWHWND)
		Sleep(10000)
		ControlSend($MGWHWND, "", "", "{Enter}{Enter}")
		Sleep(1000)
		ControlSend(GetWindowHandle(), "", "", "{Enter}{Enter}")
		Opt("SendKeyDelay", 5)
    EndIf
EndFunc
You need a global $xydeadlock = 0 towards the top of the code and you need to setup a timer to jump to this function every so often like:

Code:
AdlibRegister("XYDL", 1000)
oh and $mGWHwnd = $mGWWindowHandle
phat34 is offline  
Old 07/11/2019, 19:40   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 28
Does anyone have a solution for buying mats? Seems like the Traderequest-Funktion is not working as it should
TheOldy is offline  
Old 07/12/2019, 11:28   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Similar question, trying to create a bot that returns the value of a mat (here ecto, 930) & prints it to the GUI (it's just a little subpart of a much larger project).

Code:
Out("Checking Buy Price")
	TraderRequest(930)
	$BuyLabel = GetTraderCostValue(930)
The idea is that $BuyLabel, declared at the top of the code, will be filled into the GUI. In the GUI build function, the label is show as such :

Code:
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Buy Price:", 8, 88, 40, 15)
	$BuyLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("0", 55, 88, 25, 15)
I'm having a few issues understanding the two functions TraderRequest and GetTraderCostValue though

My understanding was TraderRequest request's a quote from the vendor of said item and returns true or false depending on if it get's it or not (planning on adding an if false to prevent the script running if it doesn't get the fresh quote).

GetTraderCostValue should return the price of said item. But i'm getting the error :

Code:
$BuyLabel = GetTraderCostValue(930)
$BuyLabel = ^ERROR

Error : Incorrect number of parameters in function call.
Where am I going wrong? How can I debug this issue?
Can't find any info on the GetTraderCostValue function so not sure what variables it's expecting..
Tried it without the "930" and it doesn't show the error but also returns nothing to my label..

Any help is appreciated thanks
rgegegergerg is offline  
Old 07/12/2019, 13:53   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,796
Received Thanks: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgegegergerg View Post
Code:
$BuyLabel = GetTraderCostValue(930)
$BuyLabel = ^ERROR

Error : Incorrect number of parameters in function call.
Where am I going wrong? How can I debug this issue?
Your Call of the function GetTraderCostValue is wrong, as your AutoIt Error States you, there are no parameter on GetTraderCostValue...

First you have to call

Code:
TraderRequest(930)
then you can get the returns price

Code:
GetTraderCostValue()
I would put a little SleepTime in between
Code:
sleep(100+GetPing())
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgegegergerg View Post
Similar question, trying to create a bot that returns the value of a mat (here ecto, 930) & prints it to the GUI (it's just a little subpart of a much larger project).

Code:
Out("Checking Buy Price")
	TraderRequest(930)
	$BuyLabel = GetTraderCostValue(930)
The idea is that $BuyLabel, declared at the top of the code, will be filled into the GUI. In the GUI build function, the label is show as such :

Code:
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Buy Price:", 8, 88, 40, 15)
	$BuyLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("0", 55, 88, 25, 15)
I'm having a few issues understanding the two functions TraderRequest and GetTraderCostValue though

My understanding was TraderRequest request's a quote from the vendor of said item and returns true or false depending on if it get's it or not (planning on adding an if false to prevent the script running if it doesn't get the fresh quote).

GetTraderCostValue should return the price of said item. But i'm getting the error :

Can't find any info on the GetTraderCostValue function so not sure what variables it's expecting..
Tried it without the "930" and it doesn't show the error but also returns nothing to my label..

Any help is appreciated thanks
With the latest updates, a pattern changed wich is handling the TraderSection (Buying, Selling) stuff, without updating these patterns you probably wont get any return from GetTraderCostValue()

Code:
 _('ScanTraderFunction:')
    AddPattern('????')
    _('ScanTraderHook:')
    AddPattern('????')
I am not an expert in this pattern stuff, but if some1 has fixed this issue HMU via PM, i also need a fix for this one

Greetings
mhaendler
mhaendler is offline  
Old 07/12/2019, 20:30   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Yeah simplified the script to the max with just a simple text output to see what GetTraderCostValue() was outputting & it's not working at all !

Any knowlege on how I could either update these myself or find an updated list?

Thanks for the pointers though
rgegegergerg is offline  
Old 07/13/2019, 23:30   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanfbj View Post
Hey all, I’m a full-time software developer and recently got back into Guild Wars to start making bots as a hobby. This forum has been an awesome resource and props to all of the main contributors around here making/updating bots and helping out everyone. Some people seem unappreciative of the few folk that are really doing a lot to support this community and I want to say thank you to those guys.

I’ve started editing a Vaettir bot with success but I’d like to make it more intelligent when it comes to handling items. Things like salvaging certain Mods, saving r9 items of specific attributes, salvaging Highly Salvagable items, and salvaging items for specific materials.

My idea was to make a script that bots could require in their script that would act as a module to handle these different scenarios with a GUI to select and prioritize what inscriptions/mods you’d like to salvage/store, items and requirements you’d like to store, materials you’d aim to salvage from items that don’t meet any of the other criteria, etc.

My question is, is this something that’s already done or attempted? Is this more work than I assume? I’ve laid out a decent sized framework of GUI, functions and workflow. But I haven’t developed a bot start to finish yet and I’m not sure if it’s even possible to make a ‘module’ like this that can be essentially plugged in to existing bots to handle their item/inventory logic.
Yes, someone has created a very extensive inventory manager like this. I think there are several that I know of and yes, this is an extensive project. It may be your best course to get an example to modify and upgrade as its quite an effort to develop from start to finish on your own.

I would also suggest collecting some development tools from this site and others to assist you in your efforts.





RiflemanX is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply


Similar Threads
Hello guys, i got hacked and gm didnt help me :( so i ask for help here
12/22/2009 - Kal Online - 25 Replies
Hello guys, i got hacked 7 days ago, i sent a c/s to gms connected my id card, they told me twrite back after 7 days... GM Reply Hello. This is Kalonline. We checked over your report and blocked hackers.
HELP! I need help scripting
02/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
OK, I want to know how u ppl do it&#33; I what program do u use to make them? cause i wanna help but i dun know how... somone plz reply&#33;
L2Walker, scripting questions/help
12/13/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hey, just asking a few questions hope you don&#39;t mind ^_^ I&#39;m looking to make a script so when I cast magic on something, the walker bot will cast, say Wind Strike, on the same thing, at the same time. I&#39;ve looked through the options in walker and have it setup now, but it doesn&#39;t cast at the same time, but when I&#39;ve finished casting. If this isn&#39;t possible, last time I checked Walker scripts could not pickup what was said in chat, is this still the case? Thanks. ^_^ Note: If you...
I need help scripting
09/05/2006 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Ok I am tired of leeching I am ready to try my hand at scripting but I dont know where to start and I was wondering if someone could help me get started or tell me a website that can help me learn so I can make my own hacks and contribute to the epvp community that we all love :D



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.