Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OK to ask for exploit/Scripting help here...

Discussion on OK to ask for exploit/Scripting help here... within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 08/30/2019, 12:26   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
At the very top there is Global Const $TYPE_Sword = 27. What would be the preferred way to filter all swords using this information from the dllstructgetdata method? This would be used in a pickuploot filter.

Thank you in advanced.
Code:
Func CanPickUp($aItem)
	Local $t = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'Type')
	If $t = 27 Then
	     Return False
	Else
	     Return True
	EndIf
EndFunc

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2019, 14:03   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
Code:
Func CanPickUp($aItem)
	Local $t = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'Type')
	If $t = 27 Then
	     Return False
	Else
	     Return True
	EndIf
EndFunc
It will be better to do a CustomCanpickUp function , no ? (just to be understandable and to not disable the original function in GWA2)... just a question...

Old 08/30/2019, 15:03   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshout View Post
It will be better to do a CustomCanpickUp function , no ? (just to be understandable and to not disable the original function in GWA2)... just a question...
i just wrote what he asked man as an example, i don't rly care what it will be better for him or what not, better to experiment too so he can learn more,

sorry no offence right now but lately the bots that ppl upload and read them not using them, i just reading them out of curiosity is just hack jobs, copy/paste and the amount of bloating the script with unnecessary funcs is just insane, don't know maybe i'm just a perfectionist but srsly most of the coding just sucks.
Old 08/30/2019, 15:15   #139

Quote:
i just wrote what he asked man as an example, i don't rly care what it will be better for him or what not, better to experiment too so he can learn more,

sorry no offence right now but lately the bots that ppl upload and read them not using them, i just reading them out of curiosity is just hack jobs, copy/paste and the amount of bloating the script with unnecessary funcs is just insane, don't know maybe i'm just a perfectionist but srsly most of the coding just sucks.
don't worry, no problem my mind is open and it's difficult to offense me...i'm learning too so i was wondering what is better or not...It's just that, i don't like to altered the original GWA2.

Old 08/30/2019, 17:49   #140

Quote:

That was a perfect example. I fully know what you mean about the public code out there. I played around with a few of them and so many doubled up function calls. Literal NOP functions that previously did something but are empty and now only exist to keep a function call that can be removed.

Same thing with the endless nested ifs where a loop with a array or even a hash table would make for far more readable code to iterate through models for example.

I am glad people are releasing stuff but it is highly C&P. I think I can recognize you from GR long time ago btw.
Old 08/31/2019, 19:05   #141

Lets make up a whole bunch of new names and re-disguise ourselves just a bit more...jaja lmao
Old 09/04/2019, 17:27   #142

Does someone know how to target your pet? The only way I can come up with is just scanning the agents for the ModelID, can't seem to get GetAgentName to work with pets.
Old 09/04/2019, 19:37   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by havochavoc2 View Post
Does someone know how to target your pet? The only way I can come up with is just scanning the agents for the ModelID, can't seem to get GetAgentName to work with pets.
I haven't messed with this directly but a few thoughts on how to go about it or get on the right track. One idea would be to check if you must prepend "Pet - " on to the string of the name. It could also require "Pet # - " + Name.

If you are looping through all of the agents in the array you can at least test a few basic things to narrow your search. If you test for allegiance is 4 that means the agent is a pet, spirit, or minion. Then you could test if this agent is on the same team as your own player.

Code:
DllStructGetData($aAgentArray[$i], "Allegiance") == 4; pets/spirits/minions
DllStructGetData($aAgentArray[$i], "Team") == DllStructGetData(-2, "Team"); match team of yourself to agent array
From here if you can't match by name as I am not home to test it with the permutations previously presented then you could do it dirty by things like HP,level, model among other potential unique identifying marks for an agent.

Then you would set target to this agentid found. If none of these work maybe someone who has messed with pets more could chime in or it is possible that the api you are using doesn't fully support pets on this level.
Old 09/07/2019, 05:02   #144

can someone make this work. I've tried & failed miserably
Attached Files
File Type: zip Salvage - Copy.zip (52.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 09/07/2019, 10:14   #145

some news ?
Old 09/08/2019, 21:24   #146

So I need to wait for an enemy group to be out of range so that I can run past them, I'm trying to write as much as I can myself, and want to know if this is a) Right? and b) The best way to do it?

Code:
Func ClearWay()

Local $nAgent = 44
	Local $nTarget = TargetNearestEnemy()
	$aDistance = GetDistance($nAgent, $nTarget)

Do
	  Sleep(100)
	Until $aDistance >= 3200

;~Managed to find the distance between
;~target on bot dev and 3200 seems not to little and not to much

EndFunc
Old 09/08/2019, 22:38   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
So I need to wait for an enemy group to be out of range so that I can run past them, I'm trying to write as much as I can myself, and want to know if this is a) Right? and b) The best way to do it?

Code:
Func ClearWay()

Local $nAgent = 44
	Local $nTarget = TargetNearestEnemy()
	$aDistance = GetDistance($nAgent, $nTarget)

Do
	  Sleep(100)
	Until $aDistance >= 3200

EndFunc
A few thoughts on this:

To get GWA2' GetDistance() working, both parameters have to be agents (except for when you use -1 and -2, this gets resolved to agents by the function. -2 is your character's agent, -1 it's current target).
Another problem is, that your distance will be only calculated once because you call it only once, and not update every iteration.

My solution would be this(not tested!):

Code:
Func ClearWay()

Do
	  Sleep(500)
	Until GetDistance(-2, GetNearestEnemyToAgent(-2)) >= 3200

EndFunc
Every iteration it updtes the distance and the nearest enemy. And Sleep(500) is enough
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2019, 05:56   #148

Right gotcha, was a bit confused by the -2 bits etc, so is that true for a lot of the functions in gwa2 that require an agent and target?

Thanks a lot for your help and explanation

Is there a way to run a function on its own for testing purposes?
Old 09/09/2019, 13:13   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
Right gotcha, was a bit confused by the -2 bits etc, so is that true for a lot of the functions in gwa2 that require an agent and target?

Thanks a lot for your help and explanation

Is there a way to run a function on its own for testing purposes?
Yes, using -1 and -2 for your target/yourself instead of finding the agents manually usually works, but to be sure have a look at the gwa2 source.

Just make a new au3 file, initialize with your charname, and then call the function.
Old 09/09/2019, 18:41   #150

Does anyone have any idea on how to detect if the currentTarget ( enemy ) was hit by a lead attack / off-hand attack or dual attack ?

I'm trying to make fight engines for current Meta builds - Assassin (Wota )is next.

« Nicholas The Traveller - Farm Thread | GW Working Bots 2019! »