Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 12/26/2017, 17:04   #916

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjubutsi View Post
Removed the targeting then. Fixed the counter too.

I just downloaded this one you just posted and without random travel it works but if I enable random travel for the quest reset it just runs into ice cliffs and stays there forever.
Old 12/26/2017, 18:44   #917

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyscir View Post
I just downloaded this one you just posted and without random travel it works but if I enable random travel for the quest reset it just runs into ice cliffs and stays there forever.
he works great with me
Old 12/26/2017, 23:41   #918

Quote:
Originally Posted by strecky View Post
he works great with me
works for me too. Danke strecky for this nice version.
Old 12/27/2017, 01:55   #919

Quote:
happen to me just one time..close the bot and relaunch..never happen after that..
Old 12/27/2017, 03:38   #920

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshout View Post
happen to me just one time..close the bot and relaunch..never happen after that..
happened to me 10+ times closed the bot and relaunched. restarted computer, restarted guild wars, restarted autoit, ran everything in admin mode. still no change. But thank you all for trying to help.

@ thanks for uploading the kurzick bot, really helping my title maxing. I was wondering one thing and that is do you know how to make the bot pick up just gold/holiday items? If i know which file to edit and what to add I think i might be able to do it myself.
Old 12/27/2017, 10:39   #921

Quote:
happened to me 10+ times closed the bot and relaunched. restarted computer, restarted guild wars, restarted autoit, ran everything in admin mode. still no change. But thank you all for trying to help.

@ thanks for uploading the kurzick bot, really helping my title maxing. I was wondering one thing and that is do you know how to make the bot pick up just gold/holiday items? If i know which file to edit and what to add I think i might be able to do it myself.
I made a tuto earlier on this thread to help editing the Pick-up functions in bots.

Search thought all the posts I made with my profile Page to fond it.
Old 12/27/2017, 18:47   #922

Quote:
Do you run any mod or patcher on GW?
Otherwise, you could try redownloading the game again and the full gw.dat with -image command; perhaps something is corrupted.
Also security software may be doing something.

Btw, does anybody know how to "permanently destroy" an item from inventory?
Old 12/27/2017, 22:28   #923

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytix View Post
Do you run any mod or patcher on GW?
Otherwise, you could try redownloading the game again and the full gw.dat with -image command; perhaps something is corrupted.
Also security software may be doing something.

Btw, does anybody know how to "permanently destroy" an item from inventory?
Look at the inventory file in the vaettir bot. You will find all the functions related to the inventory management.

If not, check in the item file.
Old 12/28/2017, 20:35   #924

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso974fire View Post
Look at the inventory file in the vaettir bot. You will find all the functions related to the inventory management.

If not, check in the item file.
Yeah, found it. Sadly I cannot get it to work as I'm missing other functions. I cannot find the missing parts. Will dig deeper later, but I'm afraid it's yet another dirty cripple library.
Old 12/28/2017, 21:16   #925

No I already used it I think.

I can't access à computer during my holidays so I can't check.

Are you sure to use it with the correct inputs ? Agent vs agent id vs inventory coords vs ptrs vs...

If you have an error message you can upload it here with the function and i'll do my best to help you from my phone
Old 12/29/2017, 10:31   #926

hi there, is anyone else using the froggy bot and if so does it work?
the one i dowloaded here runs into walls and stuff near the end of the first lvl and gets stuck.
just wondering incase its my end thats at fault.
ty
Old 12/29/2017, 14:08   #927

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew how hard it would be to add the blue unidentified armors from the kilroy dungeon to the do no sell list of the kilroy bot?

thanks in advance for reading/answering.
Old 12/29/2017, 18:16   #928

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso974fire View Post
No I already used it I think.

I can't access à computer during my holidays so I can't check.

Are you sure to use it with the correct inputs ? Agent vs agent id vs inventory coords vs ptrs vs...

If you have an error message you can upload it here with the function and i'll do my best to help you from my phone

I tried these functions:

Using this function to process the value:

If I call the function with integer 30648 (Frosty Tonic's ID), it should trigger deletion of that item right?
I want to delete every trace of that tonic from my inventory. Perhaps it doesn't work that simple as I think it does? All I get is GW crash, or no effect at all.
Do I need to do something before, or are the SendPacket hex values wrong? Idk... Not even GWCA+ libraries have item destruction function, so cannot compare.

While looking at the functions in up-to-date libraries, I wrote myself a function that will simply drop the tonics when I enter the battlefield. At least that works.

Quote:
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew how hard it would be to add the blue unidentified armors from the kilroy dungeon to the do no sell list of the kilroy bot?

thanks in advance for reading/answering.
What you need to do is write an array with all the items you do not want to sell and make the selling function compare item values to that array: if the item is in the array, then skip selling of that item.
Actually I think simply using Global Const $RARITY_Blue = 2623 would suffice too?
Old 12/29/2017, 20:40   #929

Dervish Vaettir bot flying around anywhere?
Old 12/30/2017, 11:15   #930

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytix View Post
I tried these functions:

Using this function to process the value:

If I call the function with integer 30648 (Frosty Tonic's ID), it should trigger deletion of that item right?
I want to delete every trace of that tonic from my inventory. Perhaps it doesn't work that simple as I think it does? All I get is GW crash, or no effect at all.
Do I need to do something before, or are the SendPacket hex values wrong? Idk... Not even GWCA+ libraries have item destruction function, so cannot compare.

While looking at the functions in up-to-date libraries, I wrote myself a function that will simply drop the tonics when I enter the battlefield. At least that works.
You need to make a loop to go thought the inventory.

You can either make one specific or add the function to the ident or sell function.

My advice is to make à specific func with it's own loop.

For each item, compare the model id of the item to the model id of the tonic and if true, use destroyitem2 with the itemid as parameter.

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working