Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 11/05/2017, 02:35   #556

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonray12 View Post
well, after installing autoit again and failing miserably, would anyone be able to give a noob some help with installing it and showing me how to start? i just wanna have some success like you all lol. all ive been able to do is use on taht wass in a zip ffolder before
Honestly its as easy make sure Zipped files are unpacked with Winrar(obvious one), Autoit should automatically make text files autoit files. Possibly running it as an admin may help too. just make sure you run the proper autoit file a lot of the time you'll see GWA2, but you want to be running the actual bot name. Also make sure to go through the readme.txt could be simple as being in an english server or right outpost
Old 11/05/2017, 04:58   #557

after clicking more buttons with no real order i think ive gotten it somewhat down, was able to get a couple working so hey, thanks
Old 11/06/2017, 18:59   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingkongracer61 View Post
Crystalline Sword Farm HEROWAY.
NEED DESCENT TEAM HEROWAY for work 100%.

Found ~245 purple crystalline's and few are perfect OS Q9.

I share this because I have benefited too much and I prefer to offer to those who would need.

100% SAFE,NO VIRUS SCAN. Have a good GAME guys ! be careful with the scripts, we are not safe from a ban, peace <3
What's the bot mission? The final assault? Thanks a lot for sharing this.
Old 11/06/2017, 21:15   #559

Any Kabob bot ?
Old 11/07/2017, 05:06   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di Lusso View Post
What's the bot mission? The final assault? Thanks a lot for sharing this.
Bot does everything, just have a strong enough 7 hero team. it will take quest and repeat its task efficiently. Im very impressed by it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirfluffi View Post
Any Kabob bot ?
I know there is Def one, i currently dont have the working one sadly. I have an old one by Globuel which just seems to crash, but im sure any smart programmer has found out the issue and kept it to himself.
Old 11/07/2017, 08:50   #561

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oathofpain View Post
Bot does everything, just have a strong enough 7 hero team. it will take quest and repeat its task efficiently. Im very impressed by it

I know there is Def one, i currently dont have the working one sadly. I have an old one by Globuel which just seems to crash, but im sure any smart programmer has found out the issue and kept it to himself.
Yes it does everything, and the crops are very good for crystalline swords. I'm happy when u are impressed <3
I would occasionally share some nice scripts to all members ePvp, because I have a lot in stock , and I try to put them on a day (updates) as soon as I have a little free moment.

Have a good game pleasure MIA !

Quote:
Any Kabob bot ?
READY GO ! <3
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/07/2017, 09:29   #562

Quote:
Any Kabob bot ?
Merry Christmas in advance
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/07/2017, 09:45   #563

Quote:
I am furious with love , give me LIKES and i give you my dear !
Haha you are awesome, thanks !

I wanted to work on this since i almost finished my kabob staks, I wont need to

PS: 24 posts for 25 likes, that's quite an impressive ratio

Quote:

Quote:
I try to put them on a day (updates) as soon as I have a little free moment.
If you ever need a hand to update some of them, you can ask me & i'll do my best
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 12:54   #564

Quote:

I always knew you’d be the best present so thanks xDD he does it again!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 13:45   #565

So I've been trying to use the chest bot and the crystal sword heroway bots and I keep having this problem of either the client just closing or crashing. If anyone has any suggestions of what the problem is that would be fantastic. (my only guess is my computer is a **** and can't keep up (although I have successfully run other bots for long peroids of time without stuff happening like this).
Old 11/07/2017, 21:44   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyscir View Post
So I've been trying to use the chest bot and the crystal sword heroway bots and I keep having this problem of either the client just closing or crashing. If anyone has any suggestions of what the problem is that would be fantastic. (my only guess is my computer is a **** and can't keep up (although I have successfully run other bots for long peroids of time without stuff happening like this).
Are u talking to my SHARE ? If yes, Crystalline Sword farm, and my Zchest working 100% . The client just closing or crashing must come from something other than script.
Computer suddenly dead ?!?
-Are you RUNNING GUILD WARS in ENGLISH ?
-Can you tell me if you're going scripts into admin ( RUN IN ADMIN ) ?
-Could you send me your configuration (windows(x) , ram , proc ?
-Autoit Version ?

Warning !!! Does not work on Ipad/Iphone or other small machines lol :P

I am waiting for your answer and I will be happy to help you, peace Mia <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2017, 22:05   #567

Quote:
Are u talking to my SHARE ? If yes, Crystalline Sword farm, and my Zchest working 100% . The client just closing or crashing must come from something other than script.
Computer suddenly dead ?!?
-Are you RUNNING GUILD WARS in ENGLISH ?
-Can you tell me if you're going scripts into admin ( RUN IN ADMIN ) ?
-Could you send me your configuration (windows(x) , ram , proc ?
-Autoit Version ?

Warning !!! Does not work on Ipad/Iphone or other small machines lol :P

I am waiting for your answer and I will be happy to help you, peace Mia <3
1. yes
2. sometimes
3. potato specs: processor: AMD e-300 apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics 1.30ghz
installed ram: 3.00gb
system: 64 bit operating system, x64-based processor
windows edition: windows 8.1 pro
4. current autoit

Currently its just the Crystalline Sword farm i am running from your contributions and the boreal station chest bot. I will try and run them in admin mode and see if that makes a difference (sometimes does, sometimes not) and please don't go on about how my computer is a piece of ****, just say i don't have enough power or something to run the script, for now its all i got and i am just trying to make due. thank you in advance for trying to help me.
Old 11/07/2017, 23:49   #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyscir View Post
1. yes
2. sometimes
3. potato specs: processor: AMD e-300 apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics 1.30ghz
installed ram: 3.00gb
system: 64 bit operating system, x64-based processor
windows edition: windows 8.1 pro
4. current autoit

Currently its just the Crystalline Sword farm i am running from your contributions and the boreal station chest bot. I will try and run them in admin mode and see if that makes a difference (sometimes does, sometimes not) and please don't go on about how my computer is a piece of ****, just say i don't have enough power or something to run the script, for now its all i got and i am just trying to make due. thank you in advance for trying to help me.
The Crash error comes from your side, because many of you use it and my friends also carefree. But I will help you find this error. So for your configuration this is enough I know some of the worst please try the admin mode first time and we will continue in private message to solve your problem as soon as possible, so as not to fill more on this page.

I look forward to hearing from you, later !
Mia
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2017, 23:55   #569

The Problems you have with the Chrystalline Bot are .. uhm .. lemme call it self-made by the Developer xD.

I try to explain: The GWA2-Version was kinda outdated and someone with no real knowledge did a very dirty fix.
Im talking about this Line:
Code:
DllStructSetData($mPacket, 3, $aHeader + 1)
Back in 2014 Anet incremented all Packet Headers by 1.
Instead of doing a shitty 5 minutes work to fix the shit the correct way (adding a fukking 1 to every Packet Header in every Func with SendPacket) someone did it the way i mentioned above.
This dirty fixed GWA2 MAY have worked so far ... but now (e.g. in the Chrystalline Bot) another au3-file is additionally included to this fukkn fixed GWA2: GWAAddsOn.au3
Whitin that .au3 the SendPacket Function is also used ... eg. to flag a Hero.
Code:
SendPacket(0x14, 0x13, MEMORYREAD($lHeroStruct[1] + 0x4), $aX, $aY, 0)                                           <== Header incremented by 1
This Line of Code is absolutely correct ... 0x13 IS the correct Header!
So why does is causes Problems?
It's because of the fukkn shitty fixed GWA2 which contains to increment the Packet Header every Time the func is called.
Code:
SendPacket(0x14, 0x13, MEMORYREAD($lHeroStruct[1] + 0x4), $aX, $aY, 0)                                           <== Header incremented by 1
becomes
Code:
SendPacket(0x14, 0x14, MEMORYREAD($lHeroStruct[1] + 0x4), $aX, $aY, 0)                                           <== Header incremented by 1
and this is why the Bot is messed up.

As i recommended like 2 month ago ... DON'T use outdated shit! Here you got why!
You can find a clean up-to-date Version of GWA2 in this Thread ... i uploaded it like 2-3 month ago (use search-function).

Cheers

Besides the shit above i found a really bad bug ^^
Code:
Func GetFreeSlot()
	Local $freeslot[2]
	For $j = 1 To 3
		If $j = 1 Then
			$maxslots = 20
		ElseIf $j = 2 Then
			$maxslots = 6
		ElseIf $j = 3 Then
			$maxslots = 10
		EndIf

For $i = 1 To $maxslots
			$aItem = GetItemBySlot($j, $i)
			If DllStructGetData($aItem, 'ID') = 0 Then
				$freeslot[0] = $j
				$freeslot[1] = $i
				Return $freeslot
			EndIf
		Next
	Next
EndFunc
Didn't know the Belt Pouch can contain 6 Items xD
Old 11/08/2017, 00:18   #570

I thank you for checking errors, so that I can correct that.
In terms of how you are expressed to me, I find it very dirty, that said, I remain at your disposal to make **** as you say so well the day when the error will no longer be human's.

Conclude : I may be wrong but if the word **** is something that you like to say so much, it's definitely a meal you have to love...

so I will keep the positive of your vocabulary and your expression towards me, on the fact that you have just proved to me that my script is badly written.

Cya.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working