Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 10/11/2017, 11:58   #406

elite*gold: 0
[New Bones farming bot]

Hello guys ! (yes, that me again, spaming and bothering you with my stuffs )

Sadly, I couldn't find a bot to farm bones (for consets and rez scrolls).
That's why i developed my own to farm Gates of Kryta as Monk 55 hp !

Once again, it's a first version so you might find bugs. I that case, just report them to me and I will do my best to correct them.

Due to some wierd behavior of Shielding hands with Deep wound, sometimes the 55hp take damages even if damages are supposed to be reduced. The bot was dying a lot (like 1 out of 3 times) so i chosed not to aggro the max number of foes.

Here is all you need for this bot :
- A monk with Gates of Kryta outpost obviously
- The build: Owok4wPI0tiT9g9uSurGEqPAReA
- EoTN outpost to sell/store items
- HM is better but the bot works fine with NM too, you just need to change one line in the code
- a 55hp armor with +1+4 smiting head
- Two sets of weapons:
> In weapon set 1: One sword/axe +20 % ench | + 5 e | +1e per hit / -1 e regen + Grim Cesta -50 hp (the sword/axe is used to move to the mobs when attacking them + gain energy)
> In weapon set 2: One staff + 20 % ench + 20 energy (the staff is used to keep energy to protect ourself when picking up loots)

How it works:
- The bot sell all dyes (including black and white)
- The bot pick up Decayed Orr Emblems
- The bot only manage the first 3 bags (I chose to exclude the third bag in order to keep stuffs on my characters without risks)
- The bot salvage everything and keep dust, iron, bones and granite
- The bot salvage valuable runes and sell them
- The bot store full stacks of material in the chest and store money if > 50k
- The bot detect the characters loaded and propose a list

The bot still dies some times when only one enemy remains: energy management is kinda hard.
I think that it's all you need to know. Please test and let me know if it's working for you as it is for me
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calypso - Bones Farm - M.zip (236.7 KB, 100 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/11/2017, 18:23   #407

I reply for the Kilroy bot : i use it to max my survivant title. But, after 1.114.000 XP (on 1.337.500) the bot had a problem. I think that my ping was too high (because i was in Asia maybe) and i loose (so 1 death). After that, the bot was always on "hunting" mod.

Then, i want to change the region only in Europe (French, English). My ping will be less. How can i do that ? Is it in this part of the bot :

Quote:
Func ChangeRegion($aRegion)
;returns true if successful
;-2 = international, 0 = america, 1 = asia korean, 2 = europe, 3 = asia chinese, 4 = asia japanese
If ($aRegion <-1 Or $aRegion >4) And $aRegion <> -2 Then Return False
If GetRegion() = $aRegion Then Return True
MoveMap(GetMapID(), $aRegion, 0, GetLanguage());
Return WaitMapLoading()
EndFunc ;==>ChangeRegion
Or maybe in this part of the bot :

Quote:
Do
$region = $oldRegion
If $region = 4294967294 Then $region = -1
$region += 1
If $region > 4 Then $region = -2
ChangeRegion($region)
RndSleep(1000)
Until $oldRegion <> GetRegion()
Thx for your help.
Old 10/12/2017, 14:00   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso974fire View Post
[New Bones farming bot]

Hello guys ! (yes, that me again, spaming and bothering you with my stuffs )

Sadly, I couldn't find a bot to farm bones (for consets and rez scrolls).
That's why i developed my own to farm Gates of Kryta as Monk 55 hp !

Once again, it's a first version so you might find bugs. I that case, just report them to me and I will do my best to correct them.

Due to some wierd behavior of Shielding hands with Deep wound, sometimes the 55hp take damages even if damages are supposed to be reduced. The bot was dying a lot (like 1 out of 3 times) so i chosed not to aggro the max number of foes.

Here is all you need for this bot :
- A monk with Gates of Kryta outpost obviously
- The build: Owok4wPI0tiT9g9uSurGEqPAReA
- EoTN outpost to sell/store items
- HM is better but the bot works fine with NM too, you just need to change one line in the code
- a 55hp armor with +1+4 smiting head
- Two sets of weapons:
> In weapon set 1: One sword/axe +20 % ench | + 5 e | +1e per hit / -1 e regen + Grim Cesta -50 hp (the sword/axe is used to move to the mobs when attacking them + gain energy)
> In weapon set 2: One staff + 20 % ench + 20 energy (the staff is used to keep energy to protect ourself when picking up loots)

How it works:
- The bot sell all dyes (including black and white)
- The bot pick up Decayed Orr Emblems
- The bot only manage the first 3 bags (I chose to exclude the third bag in order to keep stuffs on my characters without risks)
- The bot salvage everything and keep dust, iron, bones and granite
- The bot salvage valuable runes and sell them
- The bot store full stacks of material in the chest and store money if > 50k
- The bot detect the characters loaded and propose a list

The bot still dies some times when only one enemy remains: energy management is kinda hard.
I think that it's all you need to know. Please test and let me know if it's working for you as it is for me
So I was taking a look at the bot and let it run for a couple hours I ended up with around 16 success, 10 fails. I also looked into the shielding hands thing and I think the skill is just glitched as I understand it on the talk page on the wiki. One of the suggestions may be cast Protective Spirit and then Shielding Hands everytime but some say you must cast protective spirit again after because of how the game looks at the order of which you cast enchantments and then figures out which one takes effect before another. Just thought I would add this suggestion/observation in case you haven't heard/seen it.
Old 10/12/2017, 15:47   #409

Wow 16:10 is quit bad ratio indeed.

Usually, i got a ratio of 10:3 and it still generate way enough bones, iron and dust to craft a lot of consets (about 150 consets in 1 week 1/2 farming with this.

[EDIT] After trying to cast PS before SH, i do not take extra dmgs anymore. I'll let it run a bit and post an updated version later if the result is good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2017, 22:19   #410

[Bones farming bot]

Here is a new version with a new management of PS/SH/SA.
Got a 21:0 ratio with it during the past 2 hours.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calypso - Bones Farm - M.zip (230.9 KB, 108 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/13/2017, 02:03   #411

Please forgive my noobish question, this is the first time I've used autoit and botted in GW. (I've decided to try and knock out GWAMM but don't have all the time in the world to do it because of school.)

I've noticed some of the bots on this thread have a .exe file which you just open and the bot runs perfectly fine. Others have just .au3 files (The one in particular I am trying to run is the Refeather farm).

Is there anything special I need to do in order to get this bot to run? I've tried opening all of the files in the Refeather.rar and can't get it to run.
Old 10/13/2017, 20:34   #412

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Thumbs up Thanks <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso974fire View Post
[Bones farming bot]

Here is a new version with a new management of PS/SH/SA.
Got a 21:0 ratio with it during the past 2 hours.

calypso974fire Thank u soo much for the contribution , working pretty well.

I also thank all those who share wonderfull scripts <3
*I hope that one day some of you will start script for AB area ( lux VS Kurz ).
I would be so happy to be able to rePLAY this arena who died...

Have a good day/night Pleasure MIA <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2017, 10:07   #413

Hi Guys,
first of all I'd like to thank you very much for all the bots postet in here. I really appreciate it since I'm finally able to max my Luxon Title.
That's why I wanted to report a little Bug I found in the MQ Vanquishing Bot. It rarely happens but sometimes the Bot isn't killing all enemies. I found out which group of enemies he is missing.
After it leaves the cave after killing the monk boss there is a yeti group on the left side. When this group is really far away in the corner of that left side, the waypoint of the bot isn't enough to rreach taht group. After killing all other enemies the bot will leave the area even if it is not finished vanquishing.
I understand the basics of the programming code but unfortunatly I'm not familiar with the waypoints or the coordinates or how to determine these coordinates.
That's why I wanted to ask, if someone could fix that little bug, by adding one more waypoint to the Bot.
Thanks in advance and again: You all do a really great job.

Greetings
Old 10/14/2017, 17:59   #414

For farming bones you can also use the Diessa farm bot. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugitest View Post
Hi Guys,
first of all I'd like to thank you very much for all the bots postet in here. I really appreciate it since I'm finally able to max my Luxon Title.
That's why I wanted to report a little Bug I found in the MQ Vanquishing Bot. It rarely happens but sometimes the Bot isn't killing all enemies. I found out which group of enemies he is missing.
After it leaves the cave after killing the monk boss there is a yeti group on the left side. When this group is really far away in the corner of that left side, the waypoint of the bot isn't enough to rreach taht group. After killing all other enemies the bot will leave the area even if it is not finished vanquishing.
I understand the basics of the programming code but unfortunatly I'm not familiar with the waypoints or the coordinates or how to determine these coordinates.
That's why I wanted to ask, if someone could fix that little bug, by adding one more waypoint to the Bot.
Thanks in advance and again: You all do a really great job.

Greetings
You are right, an additional waypoint would fix the issue. Maybe you can just play around with the coordinates and see if you get it to work. :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2017, 13:23   #415

are there still bans on pvp bots? BTW tolerantfox as youre active again where can i contact u for pvp bots? also is there another bot than the JQ bot to farm kurzick/luxon reputation?
Old 10/15/2017, 16:19   #416

What would I alter in the MQ bot to make it store/keep lockpicks instead of selling them?

Other than that, all the bots I've been using work perfectly
Old 10/16/2017, 03:57   #417

I am just going to poke in again and say I've been trying the title vq bot and I still seem to be having some problems with some disconnects/game crashes/game just closes. I am not sure if its just the district, my specs or internet connection, so if anyone happen to have any suggestions that would be much appreciated.
Old 10/16/2017, 11:13   #418

Here is a version of the MQ bot that keep the lockpicks.
I'm working on something else and i already maxed my luxon title so if someone can update it with the needed waypoint...
Attached Files
File Type: zip GWA˛.Mount.Qinkai.zip (39.2 KB, 59 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/16/2017, 11:51   #419

Hi, anyone got the old chestrun but (Factions?) Maybe this bot works?

thx
Old 10/16/2017, 14:18   #420

I do not, i guess that it's quite easy to adapt the chest bot Boreal Station if you have a good spot.

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working