Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 08/11/2017, 18:38   #181

elite*gold: 0
Hey, first of all, thank you so much for doing this!
I've just started using the JQ bot for the first time, and idk why but in some matches my character decides to leave the match and travel to the Kurzick JQ outpost ("Travel to map 296"), usually right at the start of the match - resulting in me getting dishonorable points. How can I fix this?
Old 08/11/2017, 23:31   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbeyo View Post
Hey, first of all, thank you so much for doing this!
I've just started using the JQ bot for the first time, and idk why but in some matches my character decides to leave the match and travel to the Kurzick JQ outpost ("Travel to map 296"), usually right at the start of the match - resulting in me getting dishonorable points. How can I fix this?
You can fix this by having a stable network connection and running no other bots before using JQ.
Old 08/12/2017, 00:24   #183

Der Tonic Spam Bot nutzt keine "Mischievous Tonics" (Grentch)
Old 08/12/2017, 00:34   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolerantfox View Post
First of all, thanks for your kind words. I'm always happy to help. :-)

The bot is supposed to sell all the items etc. but it is broken as of right now. I've attached a fixed version here and also in the main post. Try that one and let me know if anything goes wrong! It picks up all goldies, identifies them and sells them.

For everyone, please find attached a fixed version of the Vaettir bot (A/Me).
Tried that version, but it seems to be exactly the same as in the starting post? It's last edit is from 2016 as it seems?
I looked at the code a bit, but it's quite hard to debug without knowledge about AutoIt or the IDE. Is there anything such as breakpoints or how do you debug it?
Since you're offering help with this, would you mind showing me a bit around in AutoIt and how to achieve a few basic things in GW? I also do speak german, that should help

Greetings
Betzi4
Old 08/12/2017, 00:50   #185

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrntod2 View Post
Der Tonic Spam Bot nutzt keine "Mischievous Tonics" (Grentch)
ok ich kümmer mich drum
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/12/2017, 10:02   #186

Danke sehr :3
Old 08/12/2017, 10:40   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betzi4 View Post
Tried that version, but it seems to be exactly the same as in the starting post? It's last edit is from 2016 as it seems?
I looked at the code a bit, but it's quite hard to debug without knowledge about AutoIt or the IDE. Is there anything such as breakpoints or how do you debug it?
Since you're offering help with this, would you mind showing me a bit around in AutoIt and how to achieve a few basic things in GW? I also do speak german, that should help

Greetings
Betzi4
The last edit was from 2016 because it was my old stable version and when I tested it, it worked fine It identifies all golds and sells them before going back out.

I usually debug by looking at the current action (you can see that in the bot) and the moment it starts to go wrong you can check in the bot and search the last action output.

There is a fantastic documentation for the GWA2 API if you want I can help you out with that. The bot itself is usually just coordinates that you can record yourself and then you loop them with actions that are in the GWA2.

My Skype is asvp_katurian , there we can talk in German. :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2017, 12:00   #188

Hello, i seem to be having a big problem with the froggy bot. It runs from Gadds to the dungeon, takes the quests and kills the first couple of groups but when it gets to the first room full of mobs my team ends up wiping. After that i start getting loads of disconnection issues too.

Myself and my heroes are set up like the following:
you : OgcTYnL3Zyhhh5gB4o44ucmkmEA
OANCY8xTewSUG+EVVtYNRAA
OAhjUwGZYOL1qQVdyJ8GnU7LGA
OANDUshvSMEoBVBVVKg1DBE3VA
OQhkAgC7gFqDNY6xByBcthZG4iB
OAOiAyi8cN/mlTMGz8mUTuYA
OANDY6ttSSVVVMi+DGN1EtE0EA
OgNDwcrPO1CaBYULWPurkEPC

Any ideas on what i am doing wrong? or am i missing something very obvious? Thanks!
Old 08/12/2017, 14:00   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by arokeo10 View Post
Hello, i seem to be having a big problem with the froggy bot. It runs from Gadds to the dungeon, takes the quests and kills the first couple of groups but when it gets to the first room full of mobs my team ends up wiping. After that i start getting loads of disconnection issues too.

Myself and my heroes are set up like the following:
you : OgcTYnL3Zyhhh5gB4o44ucmkmEA
OANCY8xTewSUG+EVVtYNRAA
OAhjUwGZYOL1qQVdyJ8GnU7LGA
OANDUshvSMEoBVBVVKg1DBE3VA
OQhkAgC7gFqDNY6xByBcthZG4iB
OAOiAyi8cN/mlTMGz8mUTuYA
OANDY6ttSSVVVMi+DGN1EtE0EA
OgNDwcrPO1CaBYULWPurkEPC

Any ideas on what i am doing wrong? or am i missing something very obvious? Thanks!
Do you have the inventory set up like in the picture? If there is no four-leaf clover or any other consumable the bot will disconnect.

The bot will wipe a lot as it pulls too much. Personally, I rather farm ectos and buy the staff myself.
Old 08/12/2017, 16:41   #190

Yeah had it set up like the picture, just had no clovers... Thats fair enough, i will probably try another one then thanks
Old 08/12/2017, 17:37   #191

thanks
Old 08/12/2017, 22:40   #192

Quote:
The last edit was from 2016 because it was my old stable version and when I tested it, it worked fine It identifies all golds and sells them before going back out.
Okay, strange, currently looking through the code at the moment.

edit:Okay wow. I guess I found the issue. It correctly calls the Inventory()-function, but that function is completely empty. Checking how to fix that now. the 2nd vaettier bot seems to be a copy/further development of the 1st one and also includes that function.

Quote:
I usually debug by looking at the current action (you can see that in the bot) and the moment it starts to go wrong you can check in the bot and search the last action output.

There is a fantastic documentation for the GWA2 API if you want I can help you out with that. The bot itself is usually just coordinates that you can record yourself and then you loop them with actions that are in the GWA2.

My Skype is asvp_katurian , there we can talk in German. :-)
Do you mean documentation, or where can I find it?

I'm actually trying to figure out inventory management and trading stuff etc.

Also added you in Skype, but with a different username, just in case you're wondering.
Old 08/13/2017, 01:09   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betzi4 View Post
Okay, strange, currently looking through the code at the moment.

edit:Okay wow. I guess I found the issue. It correctly calls the Inventory()-function, but that function is completely empty. Checking how to fix that now. the 2nd vaettier bot seems to be a copy/further development of the 1st one and also includes that function.

Do you mean documentation, or where can I find it?

I'm actually trying to figure out inventory management and trading stuff etc.

Also added you in Skype, but with a different username, just in case you're wondering.
Are you sure you are actually running the fixed version? Because when I do, it sells all the identified items and then continues the run...

And yes that's part of the documentation I meant. I'll accept when I get to my PC again, currently traveling.
Old 08/13/2017, 11:49   #194

Quote:
Are you sure you are actually running the fixed version? Because when I do, it sells all the identified items and then continues the run...

And yes that's part of the documentation I meant. I'll accept when I get to my PC again, currently traveling.
I just redownloaded your reupload and checked the Inventory-section, it's the same as mine (empty). When does your bot check the Inventory and port back and stuff? I always start at longeye, the bot runs to the spot first, then checks for the inventory when it's there, ports back and repeats running to the farmspot(because the function is empty).

That documentation is quite good, but I wonder why we can't even register to add info to the wiki, that would be nice for the future...
Old 08/13/2017, 14:57   #195

Sorry guys, it seems like I accidentally uploaded the wrong version. Please find the working version attached.

This one identifies and sells the gold items now. The storing function is disabled, however I can't remember why. If you want to use it, make sure to enable it in the code and then test it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar vaettir_fix2.rar (44.6 KB, 56 views)

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working