Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Old   #811

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytix View Post
Guys, put your source code inside CODE and SPOILER tags, or upload your source file as an attachment; I hate to scroll half a day just to skip your code to see the next post... It's plain rude. :/

Btw, I suggest to create a new thread for up-to-date GWA library, where people could post new features, or fixes. The fragmentation of library versions between bots is ridiculous; if we had one working library then creating new and updating older bots would be a breeze.
you script bots ? i dont care to many peopel here its for call call call and no moar use bots download bots i go out ty Mia And oter

Thanks
1 User
Old   #812

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
THIS!
ytix

I accept the criticism, and I do what I can to fix it, but speaking in this way I find it very petty
First time, i do not put your skills to the test(I would not have a chance), but instead of screaming like monkeys "\_c()o_/"... HELP us poor noobs (me) to solve our mistakes, no?

I am sad to know that we are few to want to share a minimum "ONLY FREE", many seem apreciated but others do not melt while they have more skills than us.

Mia.

Old   #813

Actually DerMoench14 shared an up to date version of the api several months ago in this tread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #814

my English is bad thank you very much for the bots a lot of work and thanks for your help when we need !!!! I try to find a bot for the next event Wintergreen for PVP arenas farming the (Gamer title). if you have the opportunity to share or sell (only from verified guys) it I would say thank you !!!!
thank you again, and a good day to all :*

Thanks
1 User
Old   #815

Mia Mia Mia ...
Again you totally misunderstood me. I NEVER tried to flame against YOU!!
I will try to explain again in hope you will understand me:
You and some other People share some scripts on this Thread which is great, fine, whatever.
BUT:
The most scripts i've seen here have eighter an outdated API (GWA2/gwAIP) or some other outdated stuff inside. So the use of these scripts can result in undefined Behaviors, eg in a crash or other strange stuff.
However when I see outdated Stuff i'll warn People for the use of it. But this isn't meant as an personal attack against you!!!
Same on my Post 2 month ago with the massive abuse of the word "****" ... as this was NOT directed to YOU rather than to the dirty fix (or the Person who did the fix back in 2014 ... i know it wasn't you!)
I hope i could clearify that i don't have any dislike against you in person ... based on i'm not a native english speaker.
PLEASURE ... uhm ... me ;-)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #816

DerMoench14

I'm going on new bases with you indeed
Ok sorry for my negative behavior (woman of war) ...not well understood.
I thank you for your message, your explanations are very precious to me and anothers. Indeed I felt aggression while you're just tired of the explained, so I'm going to work on this point that I have very negative.
In fact my skills are not very strong and sometimes I copy paste,but I will study this more ready!
In the meantime, I thank you for the time you take to help us, I know you have fun too. And believe me a guy like you is indispensable among us

Pleasure Mia <3
Thanks
1 User
Old   #817

we all want the same useable bots for free many here are the greatest effort to do it there are many who learn the writing of bots yet and some who are already very good and they also give you the support for this here should be one with each other and not a competitive fight
Thanks
1 User
Old   #818

+1 well said Strecky !
Have a good day pleasure Mia <3
Old   #819

EotN title Bot Buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strecky View Post
run game in English and game + bot as Admin credit this bot to Globeul

Build: You OAhjcMgsITXTnNlTfT+gMT0gylA

Builds: Hench

OANDUrlvSxMVBoBnObh3V1DBEA

OAhkUsG5BFqUMzRlCodg00kzwU1D

OAhjYgHcoOFuxwnYyFIa27uLGA

OAhjUsGaoOxsjqaYYKNncjzLGA

OQlkAkC6AamDNY6Z6yB40MARQAA

OQlkAoB6AaiEhzKACYeGJQGQO1OG

OwUTMsHD3hhEQurrEBy3LDIAAA

Next time i make to use Legionnair stone and conset
This bot and the one attached to the first post in this tread (Title Package v 2 16) are quite buggy. I usually have one of two things happen after anywhere from 500-5000 points (in at least the EotN VQs); the game crashes or the game logs me out and it ends up trying to create a new account and new character.

Does anybody know what's happening with this bot? Does it need an updated GWA2? I program for a living so I'm certainly willing to help out on this thread and I can follow along the code easily, but I'm not familiar with some of the functionality of the AutoIt programming language.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #820

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienriver49 View Post
This bot and the one attached to the first post in this tread (Title Package v 2 16) are quite buggy. I usually have one of two things happen after anywhere from 500-5000 points (in at least the EotN VQs); the game crashes or the game logs me out and it ends up trying to create a new account and new character.

Does anybody know what's happening with this bot? Does it need an updated GWA2? I program for a living so I'm certainly willing to help out on this thread and I can follow along the code easily, but I'm not familiar with some of the functionality of the AutoIt programming language.
yes both are wrong so far have not quite find the error can thank you very much that you want to help here I look again tomorrow about the source but believe that it is more s.den integrated gwa file
Old   #821

I can't help at all

Quote:

What I can offer is, it looks like someone took the Luxon portion out of that title package and made it a standalone bot that's posted on the first page. Maybe you can look there and compare the two? Personally I can barely write a hello world program or I'd be much more inclined to do it myself. It would be great if we can get those other faction bots working.
Old   #822

Heyo !

alienriver49
I'm at work so not much time in front of me, I'm on a break. Not able to try, checked you and warn if still mistakes
thanks pleasure Mia <3

Title Pack v2 16.rar
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #823

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Forever View Post
alienriver49
I'm at work so not much time in front of me, I'm on a break. Not able to try, checked you and warn if still mistakes
thanks pleasure Mia <3

Attachment 276307

mia Am also on the title pack but also hardly time I look over it and send you directly if I see any mistakes or if I have time I better off <3

atm i work on a old projekt from peopel from GR
Old   #824

Actually, the title bot is quite easy to fix.

I made th kurzik bot with it.

You have all the way points (which are the real value of the bot) so just update the global gui + the Loop.

I'm working on my UW bot project so I won't spend time on it but you if you have questions, i'll do my best to answer.

Calypso
Thanks
1 User
Old   #825

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso974fire View Post
Actually, the title bot is quite easy to fix.

I made th kurzik bot with it.

You have all the way points (which are the real value of the bot) so just update the global gui + the Loop.

I'm working on my UW bot project so I won't spend time on it but you if you have questions, i'll do my best to answer.

Calypso
her kurzick fixet totally dont pic up dont sell only run and donate
Attached Files
File Type: rar Kurzick Farming_ (1)33.rar (37.4 KB, 21 views)

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working