Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 10/21/2017, 00:44   #466

elite*gold: 0
I tried to use a multi launch software but the JQ bot file disappear as soon as i launch it while having 2 clients open.
Now I can't make it work anymore, all i can see ingame is "purging engine hook" and then nothing happen. when i redownload it, i can't even extract the "JQ" file

ok i've kept it running during the night and the kilroy bot was stuck...
and it also died apparently, rip survivor title

aaand bot randomly stopped in kilroy and i died again, nice.
Old 10/21/2017, 13:13   #467

can anyone update the CoF one to take the ToTs maybe? ty
Old 10/21/2017, 20:03   #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvpne91 View Post
can anyone update the CoF one to take the ToTs maybe? ty
This is very easy to do yourself, just open the script and search for the pickup function (usually called pickup or loot). There is a long If Else chain where you can add item codes to pick up. The code for ToTs is 28434.

I mean, you probably will run into this problem in other bots as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICON007 View Post
the ToC bot does not pick up goldies but trick or treat it does. can sombody fix or make that the bot pick up gold items ? thnx <3

bro it works and does pick up trick or treats only not gold items can i look into it thnx <3 big luv
If you want to pick up gold items you can put this to the beginning of canpickup function on line 392

If GetRarity($lItem) = 2624 Then
Return True
EndIf

Note that the bot does not sell items so you have to empty your inventory manually.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2017, 22:13   #469

sick of this kilroy bot, getting killed everytimes, not gonna get my survivor title like that it seems
Old 10/22/2017, 12:35   #470

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
sick of this kilroy bot, getting killed everytimes, not gonna get my survivor title like that it seems
Then you are doing something wrong. I did 5 Survivor Titels in the last two weeks with this bot.
Old 10/22/2017, 14:20   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by honigkuchenpferd2 View Post
Then you are doing something wrong. I did 5 Survivor Titels in the last two weeks with this bot.
what i could be doing wrong ? i'm not doing anything, i keep it in the back and for some reasons it suddently stop or something, but everytimes i check it got killed, like 5 times easily. btw are there still any risks to use bots like these ? those not in pvp i mean
Old 10/22/2017, 15:39   #472

IS there an Ecto farming bot?
Old 10/23/2017, 09:23   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso974fire View Post
@:
Here you go, updated version of the ToC bot that pickup ToTs and golds
Picks up ToTs, doesnt pick up Chaos Axes if that could be fixed?
Old 10/23/2017, 11:32   #474

managed to do like 80% of legendary survivor on vaettirs then suddently bot started dying more regulary, dunno why, i haven't changed anything
Old 10/23/2017, 17:03   #475

hey guys ! time to post some work in here.

[Jade brotherhood - aka dragon staff farming bot]

Readme

[Skell farming bot]

As it's halloween, i wanted to farm pcons for my sc runs so i developed a little bot to farm skells. Since i use a lot of mobstoppers all the year to finish up skells faster in UW, i already got like 20 stacks of mobstoppers, but it's quite easy to get some so i'm not gonna explain it here.

It's a quick & dirty as the event wont last forever so don't expect a 100% perfect job. it works in most cases, that's all. i got a 273 run ongoing.

Readme:

[ToC Bot]
Here is a fixed version that pick up golds items.

Questions i have

Questions i have about boting & coding if someone can enlighten me:

1) Mob targeting
I had a lot of troubles to target the skells. I tryed by profession, name etc... but it was trash. if anyone can explain me how to target a specific target, that'd help me. in the past i already tried to target mobs but always failed.

2) Heros management

I wanted to ask the heros to cast specific skills to speed up the spike of the skell, but when i try to use the function UseHeroSkill, the bot crash.

I tried:
UseHeroSkill(1,1, $skell)

to ask the hero number 1 to use the skill 1 (Signet of Judgment) on the Skell
What's wrong with it ?
The h_h.au3 file in correctly imported:

;~ Description: All functions involving heroes and henchmen.
#include "gwAPI\h_h.au3"
Attached Files
File Type: zip ToC.zip (33.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: zip Calypso - Jade Brotherhood Farm.zip (235.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: zip Calypso - Skell capture bot.zip (235.3 KB, 48 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/23/2017, 17:29   #476

hi calypso, i haven't understood completly if you're behind all the bots or not, i assume not, but thanks anyway for what you do. do you have some ideas about the issues i encoutered with other bots?

vaettirs : dying randomly in vaettirs farm. i tried to minimize the game, remove +3 on shadow art and see how it goes, actually i have 200k xp without a single death, so not so bad since recently i had alot of fails, compared to the almost legendary survivor title i got before.

jq : experienced lot of issues with the file, crashes and a build not correctly used. sometimes it doesn't work or it stop working. actually it seems to be more or less ok with a monk, no more crash so far but i have to restart it sometimes and the build doesn't seems to be used so great but better than necro bomber.

kilroy : regulary stop working and i have no idea why yet, i simply stopped using it since i had lot more fails than with vaettirs. also getting stuck sometimes. it also sold one of my customised weapons which was a perfect fellblade but whatever, not so important and it was in my pouch, atleast it didnt sell a tormented item. i figured out later that you could set which bags the bot would interact with, so my bad i guess.

also, do we have chances to get banned for using these out of pvp?
Old 10/23/2017, 17:49   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagrad View Post
hi calypso, i haven't understood completly if you're behind all the bots or not, i assume not, but thanks anyway for what you do.
You are welcome. Of course i'm not behind all the bots; That would have been way to many work and some of them are real jewel.

I just fixed several of them and developed the bots i post with the tags [Calypso].

[Vaettir]
I had several problems with the vaettir bit also. I had a solution to energy management issues but i did not dig deeper into it. Even with that, i die sometime.
The bot is quit impressive by it's design so i'm not sure i'd be able to prevent it from dying.

[JQ]
I used to try this bot several time but i never had a good experience with it.
Since PvP is too random, i dropped it for now. IMO, this bot is useless: If you want faction, you can use bots that farm HM zones and if you want the ZKeys, you'd rather farm money and by ZK.

[Kilroy]
I used this bot several time to get a R5 drawf on my ranger, but I never opend it to see how it works.

[PvP & botting]
Ofc you can be ban for botting, but since JQ is full of bots... not so sure that you'll face any trouble. that's also true for PvE : 90% of the player in the farming areas are bots. I Anet ban the bots, the economie stops and the game dies. A lot of the players are doing Sc and need cons and Pcons and they wont find enough pcons of everyone if noone bot. I'm pretty sure that Anet wont ban anymore. Unless ppls are starting to bot like hell in HoH or other big arena.
Old 10/23/2017, 18:11   #478

thanks for your answer! yeah bots are more present than ever, tbh it keep the game abit alive alteast and the only places where it can be really annoying are in pvp. but without bots now we wouldn't be able to play pvp anyway so...
Old 10/24/2017, 07:27   #479

cheers for the jade bot calypso, flawless mate

*edit* found 3 issues, it crashes the client sometimes when it opens dye trader

second issue i have is that it ID's golds and salvages them? you can get bo staffs n dragon staffs there and other cool skins (bo staffs, dragon staffs, bladed shields, crude shields, platinum wands, platinum staffs, shinobi swords, katanas etc etc etc), how do you change it so it stores golds? id love to run it through the night and have all golds unid in storage waiting for me

3rd issue, its buying 2 ID kits and 3 salvage kits at a time, that normal?

cheers!
Old 10/24/2017, 20:04   #480

Is there a bot who farms kurzick hm zones?

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working