Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Give Away Globeul Bot Total Source.

Discussion on Give Away Globeul Bot Total Source. within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 07/26/2015, 22:57   #61

elite*gold: 0
the vaettier bot dosent work. guildwars always chrashes. can someone help me pls?
Old 07/27/2015, 03:11   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris66616 View Post
the vaettier bot dosent work. guildwars always chrashes. can someone help me pls?
congratulations on finding the old outdated Bot even though i have posted 2 different links in 2 different threads at the top of the page for you to enjoy.

here i have a award for you

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2015, 14:13   #63

instead of beeing such a jerk, you could help new users. i tried to download your links but it dosen´t work too. could you pls load it up again?
Old 07/27/2015, 17:30   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris66616 View Post
instead of beeing such a jerk, you could help new users. i tried to download your links but it dosen´t work too. could you pls load it up again?

Oh sorry of I come across a little harsh and well I don't care if you think I'm a ****.

Well seen as you want this on a silver platter here we go.

As you can see from this link.....

I had already been asked about the link not workin so I supplied 2 separate links and a key for the second link

Now can I ask.

Why are you not able to download this file when someone else clearly can?

Sorry I would have assumed that it would help but obviously I need to hold a lot of hands into things like this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2015, 01:23   #65

[url= http://www.g a m e r e v i s i o n.com/showthread.php?4989-List-of-Working-Bots-Tools/page2
and be sure to thank kjohn9815 (me) for trying to collect these all in one spot. I am missing alot so if anyone has any working bots just add them to that forum. Thanks (and remove the spaces)
Old 09/20/2015, 16:10   #66

The Feather farming is Nice, Just wish i could figure out why it keeps Crashing when it goes to pick up stuff runs smooth until it has to pick things up.

Only one I have been playing with is the Feather farming, but I can't seem to figure out why i keep crashing when i go to pick up stuff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2016, 19:32   #67

Jo, I will just give you an update from his stuff.. just delete the " GWA˛.au3 ", " CommonFunction.au3 " and the " AddsOn.au3 " and replace it with them in the update.rar file and all the bots ( with works with gwa˛ ) will work again. Njoy it. If there is still an error I'm pretty sure the mistake sits in front of the pc...

For idiots:

also sorry 4 my bad english.

btw: please let me know if everything works fine...
Attached Files
File Type: rar Updates.rar (33.1 KB, 231 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2016, 00:21   #68

I did this and it still doesn't work. I tried this using the bandit script for pre, would get out there and then crash the client. Tried running both versions of froggy bot and same issue. Could you please post an updated file for the froggy? I would just like to compare what I have. Yes, I did replace gwa2, constants and addons.
Old 01/09/2016, 13:11   #69

Is all headers updated?
Running as admin?
Right language?
Old 01/09/2016, 14:46   #70

I'm pretty sure I know his mistake... ofc it can't work if you put it in like the same on this bot. The error should be " GWAAdons.au3 " can not found or something like that. You need to chance the name of AddOns.au3... but what ever I made an .exe for you which should definitly work there is no way why it should not work. Testet it with the build which is in the " Dein Build.txt " maybe your antivir will delete it... most of antivir programms dont like autoit exe's but what ever just trust it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Froggy as RangerAssassin.rar (506.0 KB, 166 views)
Old 01/10/2016, 22:54   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Cdog View Post
Jo, I will just give you an update from his stuff.. just delete the " GWA˛.au3 ", " CommonFunction.au3 " and the " AddsOn.au3 " and replace it with them in the update.rar file and all the bots ( with works with gwa˛ ) will work again. Njoy it. If there is still an error I'm pretty sure the mistake sits in front of the pc...

For idiots:

also sorry 4 my bad english.

btw: please let me know if everything works fine...
Followed your directions and i got

Code:
Line 45 (File".........\CommonFunction.au3"):

For $i = 1 To $Config[0][0]
For $i = 1 To Config^ ERROR

Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable.
I'm just trying to get the title farm bot working; need to rank up a few. Is it still safe? I use to use it all the time and never got a ban.
Old 01/30/2016, 19:38   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Cdog View Post
I'm pretty sure I know his mistake... ofc it can't work if you put it in like the same on this bot. The error should be " GWAAdons.au3 " can not found or something like that. You need to chance the name of AddOns.au3... but what ever I made an .exe for you which should definitly work there is no way why it should not work. Testet it with the build which is in the " Dein Build.txt " maybe your antivir will delete it... most of antivir programms dont like autoit exe's but what ever just trust it.

i get............
Line 8251
If $deadontherun = 0 Then fight($z, $s)
If $deadontherun = 0 Then ^ERROR

Unknown function name.

any ideas?
Old 02/09/2016, 16:44   #73

elite*gold: 6538
The Black Market: 762/0/0
Hello there,

A friend got hacked after downloading bots from this forum, and there are many scammers too. Feel free to try, I just think it'd be wiser to avoid botting, especially after 2015 many IP bans! (I stopped botting after that haha)

Enjoy the game guys!
Old 04/03/2016, 00:38   #74

Working on the Froggy bot, seems fine so far, but my client randomly starts disconnecting....when i reconnect, a short time later i disconnect again. Does anyone have any idea/solution for this?

Edit: Fixed
Old 04/07/2016, 13:19   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0futur3 View Post
Working on the Froggy bot, seems fine so far, but my client randomly starts disconnecting....when i reconnect, a short time later i disconnect again. Does anyone have any idea/solution for this?

Edit: Fixed
Yeah it does that if you don't have clovers in your inventory
Thanks
1 User