Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dye Pink/ Farbstoff RosaRot Monsterdrop?

Discussion on Dye Pink/ Farbstoff RosaRot Monsterdrop? within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dye Pink/ Farbstoff RosaRot Monsterdrop?

Hey Leute ich habe eben ein wenig an meinem Botpack gearbeitet und ihn ein wenig laufen lassen. Nach dem fünften Run hat ein Drachenmoos den Farbstoff Rosarot gedroppt. Droppen monster den Farbstoff auch oder ist dies nur ein Fehler?
Hier ein Screen:

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen

MfG Daniel
Old 10/09/2011, 22:12   #2

stimmt schon.

steht zwar nich drin, dass der farbstoff "neu" ist, aber ich denk mal die farben in der farbleiste im artikel sind alle farben die derzeit droppen.
Old 10/10/2011, 18:59   #3

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
K1-Pink
06/20/2013 - WarRock - 11 Replies
Hey Comm, Eine Frage:ich habe mich heute in meinen account eingeloggt und musste feststellen das ich die K1-Pink habe daher weiß ich aber nicht woher könntet ihr mir dabei weiter helfen?? Danke im Voraus!
server|.::Drak-Co::. || ninja 100%| |MonsterDrop 200 Cps| VPS 24/7
06/25/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 4 Replies
Dear elitepvpers ! Members i am not going to give my server Information hope you like it and join us now our Server Based on USA , running on VPS from 7 months we are Glade to tell that our Server Seem Conquer online Old Ver : no more Edits xD we are happy to say its hard that what Will make PPL who understand what is Conquer Happy and feel that they want to play >.< | vps 24/7
WTT 90X Sorc With Pink PETS for high level MAGE or Knight. or with pink pet
01/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
I have a 90X Sorc in (GRACIA ). With Alot of Pink pEts to level to 99 easily. Full Relm. Low Profile. I want to trade it to a High level Mage or Knight in (GRACIA). Or decent level Mage or Knight with lots of pink pets. Or WTSell it.
Pink Mob 1.0 (use with else)
05/17/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 14 Replies
Hey, i know that everyone is searching for a bot that is killing mobs automatic when you are sleeping... monsta182003 released Pink Gold 1.0 so the Else bot from Evan is picking up the gold but Pink Mob 1.0 is attacking the mobs that are pink. in the first release of Pink Mob 1.0 i make the Birds Pink. Later i will release more pink mobs. This Thread includes Pink Mob 1.0 Bird Edition, Else Bot (Credits to Evan) And a little guide on how to use it. GUIDE Download The Else Bot:...