Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rock Paper Scissors Bot Request

Discussion on Rock Paper Scissors Bot Request within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rock Paper Scissors Bot Request

Would it be possible for someone to make a bot that automatically plays rock paper scissors for lunar tokens?
Old 02/15/2010, 12:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
Sure its possible^^
If i would know how to code a bot in C++, I possibly had done one^^
Old 02/15/2010, 13:19   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammad2006 View Post
Would it be possible for someone to make a bot that automatically plays rock paper scissors for lunar tokens?
Sure, its possible!
Old 02/15/2010, 13:51   #4

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFightah View Post
Sure its possible^^
If i would know how to code a bot in C++, I possibly had done one^^
Its also possible to write such a bot with au3!
BTW au3 is easy to learn and such a bot its a work of half a hour

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ReRelease]Scissor,Rock & Paper Game
05/11/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Okay im back to E.pvp. Well, i will repost my old npc for lotf 5017. Wich also include it for the: There is 33,33% Chance to win. NPC Talk: if (CurrentNPC == 28944) //Fortuneteller { SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Hey there, Want to make a little gambling?"));
[RELEASE]Fortuneteller(Scissor,rock & paper game)(AWSOME AND FUN)ALL NEED THIS :)!!!!
11/22/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 25 Replies
TESTED AND IT WORK Hello there :) This is for LOTF. Here is the Fortuneteller NPC with the scissor, rock and paper game. We need some fun NPC right? Also you can loose or win. Thats great huh? Is build up like real scissor, rock and paper game. Where you have:
Rock, paper, scissors.
11/21/2007 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
Originally posted by Clyps. "Ok, I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell cant paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people?" "Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that...
1-Day; Halloween/Rock,Paper,Scissors
11/03/2005 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
If King Thorn ask's you which weapon you would choose to defeat him's, always choose Scissors, I was taking the Event at 13 and 16 O'Clock and he always had Paper. This only counts for today, cuz tomorrow theres no halloween anymore.