Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

graphics dll

Discussion on graphics dll within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face graphics dll

hi,
ich habe versehentlich meine graphics dll gelöscht und keine neue gefunden könnte die bitte jemand hochladen bzw mir nen link zu ner guten und seriösen seite schiken?
wäre super
vilen dank schon mal
mfg Cry Zor
Old 01/24/2010, 20:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Old 01/24/2010, 20:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
vielen dank ich hoffe es funzt jetzt kann gecshlossen werden
danke
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking For Help [Graphics]
06/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I am looking for someone to be able to do graphics for my Eternal Darkness Online server. I like to think i am getting very good with the DB side of the game (if I do say so myself :p )but i cannot find the time to do any sort of graphics. If you can make Casuals, Demons, weapons, etc. and are looking for a PM spot on a good server please contact me either via MSN, or this forum.
New graphics card
06/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
I get a decent amount of lag in cabal unless i stay in same map for 5 mins + then all lag goes , but i was just thinking of upgrading my graphics card , its a geforce 6150 LE , should i upgrade it or not? and is it a good graphics card?
Changing Graphics (not in-game graphics)
06/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched "graphics, changing, gate, and conquer pictures" -------- I've found ways to change a number of pictures like the auto-patch and the background of the log-in, but i can not find where to edit the 1st picture where it says "help enter exit" -------- if anyone knows of a topic that explains, can you link it to me, or give me a better tag to search by X_X? - or possibly just tell me xD thanks in advance.
Disabling almost all graphics
12/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Anyone know of anyway to disable almost all the graphics so that all you see is the terrain? I know about deleting everything inside of 3deffet.ini; but this not enough. Where would one go about trying to strip down CO to it's basic form so much that you can't even see anybody or npcs and all animations? I'm trying to get CO to use as little as possible cpu usage. I don't need to see anything but the terrain for what I'm trying to do. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.