Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Returning Bot Creator

Discussion on Returning Bot Creator within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Returning Bot Creator

Hello everybody,

I used to do a lot of bot development for guild wars about 4 years ago, I made the main ToPK bot that was for members on mmorpguides.

I want to write a new bot for guild wars 1, what bot would you guys like to use? I was thinking of writing a rit UW bot but I am unsure if there is still profit in that farming method.

I plan to start development in a few days so feedback soon would be great. Thanks!
Old 07/15/2014, 05:02   #2

Depends upon how much of UW you are going to bot. To recoup entry costs. With the current in game price for ectos around 10k, I would suggest farming anything with a good gold return rate.
Old 07/15/2014, 10:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by savsuds View Post
Depends upon how much of UW you are going to bot. To recoup entry costs. With the current in game price for ectos around 10k, I would suggest farming anything with a good gold return rate.
Is clearing the starting area of UW and killing the smites still a good way to farm ecto? If so I will write an any/rt bot for that.
Old 07/16/2014, 03:02   #4

That way still works. But the drop rate is variable. I find that the JQ, RA ToC, War Supply, Vaettir have better returns overall if you go by gold per minute.

If you visit other sites, you will find there exists public bots for anything from materials to HA sync.

The things not currently being heavily botted or publicly botted people wont talk about much. DoA can be quite profitable.

I am of a mind to think that a great follow bot has value beyond just gold per minute. Helps with creating new characters and rushing them thru game sort of a leveling service. Could also be used as a support character for SCs, I am mainly thinking an EMo bonder bot or an RD for SoOsc. DoA could possibly be easier tackled with a follow bot instead of team based with heroes. I have seen videos of DoA City farming with heroes. I don't see why the start could not be botted for gems, etc.

People will download an UW Any/Rt bot and use it. With the randomness of ecto drops and the entrance fee, I would not devote my 14 accounts to it.

If you make it, I suggest you include support for Chantry and Zin Ku. More towns is always better and safer.
Old 07/22/2014, 15:09   #5

I would like you to write an bot for the snowball sync for gamer points with 8 accounts. 1 winner and one loser team.

You can write a Mount Quinkai Vanquish Bot for farming Lux-Points with heroes.
And the Same for a Kurzick area.
Old 07/22/2014, 23:22   #6

There are plenty of MQSC VQ bots out there for free already just go looking as well as Kurzick.
Old 07/24/2014, 16:25   #7

I would really appreciate a simple pre-searing leveling bot. Just accept Charr quest, run with Rurik, get xp from charr deaths, port back, abandon quest and then pick it up again and repeat. Great for us who are trying to get GWAMM or just want ldoa
Old 07/25/2014, 01:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jealous989 View Post
I would really appreciate a simple pre-searing leveling bot. Just accept Charr quest, run with Rurik, get xp from charr deaths, port back, abandon quest and then pick it up again and repeat. Great for us who are trying to get GWAMM or just want ldoa
As I stated before. Google the name of the title you seek (abbreviate it) you will most likely find the bot hosted on some site for free.
Old 08/06/2014, 05:12   #9

Make a bot that farms the weekly Nick items. Could make a bot every week that way.