Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

upcoming gunz project

Discussion on upcoming gunz project within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 540
Cool upcoming gunz project

hi guys Im going to be working on a gunz project soon as this game looks like it might be fun to edit .....
will be needing to staff this server and of course will be looking for editors etc
feel free to message me if youre interested.
(this is an upcoming project and not yet a release please keep that in mind)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Project Fu$$el] Ijji Gunz Hacks !!
05/29/2011 - GunZ - 3 Replies
Welcome! to: Project Fu$$el release Okay well.. I made a new release, free ofcourse! I am an outrageous fast source finder, so i'll be able to find the adresses for the hacks to work, once there's a new update. This is like.. my third hack of gunz, so that means it still needs some testing from you:) How to work with the Cheat engine? -Open Gunz (Lobby / Ingame) -Open the Hack engine -First press OK - To accept terms of agreement -Get back into Gunz
[GunZ] Hack Engine: Project Devastating
05/15/2011 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Welcome! to: Project Devastation release Okay well.. I made a new release, free ofcourse! I am an outrageous fast source finder, so i'll be able to find the adresses for the hacks to work, once there's a new update. This is like.. my third hack of gunz, so that means it still needs some testing from you:) How to work with the Cheat engine? -Open Gunz (Lobby / Ingame) -Open the Hack engine -First press OK - To accept terms of agreement -Get back into Gunz
Upcoming project
10/30/2006 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
I'm advertising a soon coming, anime providing board in which you'll be able to find all your desired visual needs. But, as if it were that easy, we do also have a need of great importance. In order to get a fine startup, we're still looking forward to find co-workers with the same or related interests. If you, ... know a bunch, or at least more than 6, of actual animes. ... have enough time to spare ... are at least 16 years old AND .. are not working together with either...