Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gunz hacks for I-gunz NOT IJJI

Discussion on Gunz hacks for I-gunz NOT IJJI within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Start gunz with the trainer press the hotkeys and click on start game and close the trainer quickly ( before gunz goes in full screen)
Credits go to diamons

+karma if works ^^
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-92-1167916973.ibf (203.4 KB, 124 views)
Old 01/14/2007, 22:25   #2

i dont get it, why would you have to close the trainer o.0....dont you need it up to do the hacks.

and, anyone scan?
Old 01/14/2007, 22:38   #3

it doesnt work man
Old 01/22/2007, 09:47   #4

a trainer is a program that modifies code practically real-time. now if any of you out there are a bit dense, this means that the effects will only work so long as the trainer is still running and modifying the code.

so basically, no **** this doesnt work, unless the trainer is some functional trojan.
Old 01/22/2007, 10:02   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Jan 22 2007, 09:47
so basically, no **** this doesnt work, unless the trainer is some functional trojan.
Or just outdated, smartypants.
Old 01/23/2007, 00:28   #6

unless it WASN'T actually a trainer, it would never have worked in the first place, that was my point . If the effects of a program stay after its been closed, then it would be considered a hack.

And seriously -
Quote:
press the hotkeys and click on start game and close the trainer quickly ( before gunz goes in full screen)
i fail to see what you can achieve with ANY program before even the basic draw functions (full screen) are loaded. sure, if it was "press all buttons at lobby" that would make sense as the game has already loaded most of its core data.
Old 01/31/2007, 17:57   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Jan 23 2007, 00:28
unless it WASN'T actually a trainer, it would never have worked in the first place, that was my point . If the effects of a program stay after its been closed, then it would be considered a hack.

And seriously -
Quote:
press the hotkeys and click on start game and close the trainer quickly ( before gunz goes in full screen)
i fail to see what you can achieve with ANY program before even the basic draw functions (full screen) are loaded. sure, if it was "press all buttons at lobby" that would make sense as the game has already loaded most of its core data.
I don't see your point, youre accusing him that he called it hack but in the first post he calls it a trainer, the effects do stay if you kill 1327485123 people then they are added to your account.

You never played GunZ or even tried to reverse a game with an anti-cheat, how dare you to try to teach others about it? Unlike nProtect for example, Xtrap is loaded after the int of the main programm or even just at the login, thats why the hotkeys need to pressed while the game is int. to bypass xtrap that the stack/memory is not changed or to accept it as the legit one(NTProtectMemory). And GunZ does load all needed files at startup. Or why not just a breakpoint.

Please, do us all a favour and shut the **** up with your arrogance.
You could atleas took a look onto gunz first before trying to look any cool to others.
Old 02/01/2007, 00:40   #8

Quote:
I don't see your point, youre accusing him that he called it hack but in the first post he calls it a trainer
i think you need to get lasik eye surgery...if you read my post, i never accused him of miss-naming it or anything, i simply said that a trainer is supposed to only affect a game while the trainer itself is still loaded. Now, you can prove me wrong, but out of the 20 or so trainers that ive used, every single one of em required to leave the trainer.exe running for the effects to still work.
Quote:
and close the trainer quickly
kinda contradicts it being a trainer.

Quote:
You never played GunZ or even tried to reverse a game with an anti-cheat, how dare you to try to teach others about it? Unlike nProtect for example, Xtrap is loaded after the int of the main programm or even just at the login, thats why the hotkeys need to pressed while the game is int. to bypass xtrap that the stack/memory is not changed or to accept it as the legit one(NTProtectMemory). And GunZ does load all needed files at startup. Or why not just a breakpoint.
okay, i was assuming xtrap ran more like nProtect, my bad, and if u like, i will write you out a humble appology. now i dont see why u couldnt just have posted that along with a nice "fuck you n00b" and settled for that instead of writing that full-blown essay up there.

Quote:
Please, do us all a favour and shut the fuck up with your arrogance.
You could atleas took a look onto gunz first before trying to look any cool to others.
well, okies, seeing as i was completely overwhelmed by the emotion and passion there, i will agree and let you have the cake.

some1 pass maybelline a +karma for his excellent article.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=No, seriously, DO IT' border='0' alt='No, seriously, DO IT' />
Old 02/01/2007, 15:42   #9

Quote:

Now, you can prove me wrong, but out of the 20 or so trainers that ive used, every single one of em required to leave the trainer.exe running for the effects to still work.
Leaving Debugger-Breakpoints in a Programm will remain if the tool itself wont unload them after exiting the tool.

I don't want an appology, a love letter would be way more entertaining.
Old 02/01/2007, 23:18   #10

Quote:
I don't want an appology, a love letter would be way more entertaining.
would you mind if the love letter is plagarised from echeat.com?